Your SteamID:

STEAM_0:1:80677142

Your Age:

Your In-Game Playtime:

3W 0D 03H 34M

Your Warns:

/

Rate Your RP Skills:

7/8 , I would describe myself as a good Roleplayer when I get the chance, I definitely do still have aspects to improve, yet that does not stand in the way of my Roleplay Experience

What O5 Designation would you prefer (1-12) and what character?:

O5-4 “The Curious”

Male. African descent. Appears to be in his mid 50s. Believed to be a former Researcher of Site-23. Formerly always doubted by his Colleagues and Superiors due to his desperate methods of research, was known for his eagerness and persistence in researching entities and phenomenons, despite others believing these to be useless. Proved them wrong by discovering both SCP-4246 and SCP-393 as well as developing possible containment methods for them, preventing catastrophic scenarios.

O5-4 still shows his eagerness through the encouragement of research especially on anomalies and entities thought to be of lesser importance. Reports describe O5-4 as a very quiet man with a constant inquisitive look who does not pay much attention to his appearance. Rumor has it that when any Research is being conducted “The Curious” is always watching. 

Have you read and understand the rules of SCP-RP?:

Yes I have read through the rules plenty of times, and I read through them when I am unsure about a certain thing I am committing or doing.

Why do you believe you should be part of the O5 Council and what can you bring to the role e.g (Pressure in extreme situations, making the tough decisions):

I believe that I have gained many abilities that make me a fitting candidate to be part of the O5 Council through mainly my experience as Site Director. As a Site Director I have been faced with plenty of stressful situations, and as of now I have always managed to deal with them, sometimes not perfectly, yet I did get the job done, and did what was required and helped the Foundation ultimately. When doing this I always try to resolve situations as calmly and passively as possible, and use my wits rather than going at a situation irresponsibly.

Furthermore, this also means that I am used to dealing with other department heads, I am very well able to communicate, structure and organize together with other department heads, and solve stressful and problematic situations, whilst also creating enjoyable Roleplay scenarios.

Can you explain what an O5 does for the foundation and the site itself and why he himself differs from any other site Administration?:

The O5 Council possesses the highest authority within the Foundation, unlike a Site Director or Head of External Affairs, they are a Council that act upon crucial decisions together. Furthermore the O5 Council is responsible for maintaining the entirety of the SCP Foundation, whereas Directors are in-charge of each site. Additionally, they are also in charge of passing all policies regarding external relationships with Groups of Interest, anomalies and People of Interest. 

Ultimately, all of them, unlike the rest of the Foundation Personnel, act within a veil of secrecy. Their identity is unknown to most of the Foundation, despite their crucial role that they play in it. 

What is the O5 Council?:

As it says in its name the O5 Council, is a Council of usually 12-13 Overseers which pose the highest authority within the Foundation, with the Clearance Level 5. They are the ones to ensure that the Foundation manages to pursue their job, which is to Secure, Contain and Protect. As said above, they decide the most crucial decisions of the Foundation, leading to them being the most crucial part of the Foundation. They are recruited or inducted from several different backgrounds mostly via extraordinary situations, regarding their talents or abilities, meaning they could be anyone from the general populace. Yet they act within total secrecy, leaving their identity unknown, for their and the safety of the Foundation. 

Are you currently head of a department (Job Manager), general staff in Nu-7 or a Site Director?:

Yes, I am a Site Director, and have been for more than a year now.

What Department would you like to focus on? (Research, Mobile Task Forces, Ethics,...):

Research. But if any other department needs Overseeing, I can adapt.

Edited by Kato

+1

Played with you a bunch on this server and other servers, always know your shit and can RP properly when needed.

Seen you on SD lots in the past and never saw you do any fuck ups or piss about, always fun to talk too as well

Good application and don't see why you don't deserve the posistion.

Kato Hangover

+1

Current Ranks: 

MTF A-1 Agent | CI Reserve Manager | MTF E-11 Agent | HoEA | SCP Staff

Past Ranks:

SCP Moderator | MTF E-11 Commander | UIU Agent | CI Delta | HoEA  | MC&D Salesman |  Nu-7 SGT | GM SOF Colonel | Medic  x2  | 501st SOF Colonel

Curiosity killed the cat and Curiosity ran out of battery due to sandstorm

Edited by Joe Conner

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic

kato on his way to play 12 hours of SD then 12 hours of mcnd salesman a day
gotta keep up the grindset

+1 great guy, good at roleplay (havent interacted with him myself though i have seen him in action with others) and well liked, deserves the O5 slot