Server you got banned from: WG SCP-RP

Your name in-game: Hannibal Lectuce

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:10838180

Admins' name that banned you: Xunt

Admin's steamID: N/A

Why did you get banned?: Toxicity and Drama

Evidence(Un-necessary): N/A

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?:

I was banned around October 2020. It is currently the end of January 2022, approximately 1.5 years. Before I was banned, I was specifically asked to become a staff member and had 0 warns to date. The reason behind Xunt's ban was me allegedly mentally distorting him, something I said jokingly in the literal memes channel of the discord. Note that my message was sent right after Xunt's first resignation, probably in August 2020, and my ban was almost 2 months after. I believe that I was specifically targeted and my ironic statement was used as an insubstantial reasoning for my ban. 

I will admit that I had on numerous occasions where I verbally clashed with Xunt and often insulted him on Discord. These insults were me basically calling him retarded or dumb, maybe more heavy, and I often went against his decisions on forums as well. This was because I was allowed too and I was not given a warning for my actions either, straight up banned. 

He is gone, the drama is literally 1.5 years behind us and before my ban, I was a former staff member and had no warns despite my ~8 weeks of playtime. To sum up, I believe that I deserve to be unbanned because my ban was unreasonably issued, times have passed and I apologise if anyone was negatively affected by things I said. If Xunt was actually affected by my actions, I apologize to him and say that he could have dealt this with me privately without straight up banning me.

Anything else?:

MY SHIT BEEN ON PENDING FOR LIKE 22 DAYS FREE BAN DEBAN RQ

Paid ban

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic
On 2/24/2022 at 10:42 AM, westend said:

Third one is the charm. Free ban. 

Hello. I am here in court for the day to plead the deban of lettuce.

For  all we know the other given was a free ban with little to based of evidence the company steam ID from the local ranch was not a sufficient amount to add up to the equation needed for the ban, in thuis this would make freeban? I  rest case

Other chosen: No

Your honour this man was wrongly convicted on only a single piece of evidence. That which being a message he had sent in the two week period where SCP manager Xunt had resigned in September 2020. He was banned under the claim that he had deliberately tried to ruin Xunts mental health to make him resign from management by causing "drama". This claim is simply ludicrous and is only backed up by a singular chat which is obvious to anyone reading is not meant to be taken seriously.

Mr Westend had been an upstanding member of the community up to this point being the owner of the GOI The Chicago Spirit as well as MC&D when it was changed. He was also a member of ??? up to the point of his ban. Westend has received no warns or bans in his entire time on the server and the Permaban stands as his only crime up to this point. 

I'd like to draw the Jurys attention to the pre-existing between Hannibal and Xunt before the Incident. While Hannibal was TCS owner he and Xunt had several disagreements about the direction of the server. It is known that disagreeing with Xunt or presenting suggestions that go against Xunts visions can often lead to consequences, just take a look at @Plague and his tenure as Event Manager and see how that (briefly ended).

Now feel free to take this claim with as much salt as you like. When Hannibal found out he was banned I asked in the ??? Management chat about why he had been banned they almost played it off as a joke laughing about how long it would have taken him to realise he was banned. This is where the only piece of evidence to date been posted. Although I do not have any screenshots to back this up if you look at the events which took place and the context for them it is not hard to believe that the ban had been nothing but a laugh between friends Norra and Xunt.

unknown.png

If any actual proof of Hannibal deliberately starting drama to affect Xunts mental health other than this Jokey message exists then feel free to post. 

Looking at a case like @Fricky Hecks who was originally retroactively banned for the harassment of one of the ISD managers was unpermabanned and even went on to get permabanned again then unpermabanned again in the entire time Hannibal has been banned.

Also don't delete this comment isn't just to stir a pot (which is 1.5 years old) but to inform the new SMT and players about what happened. (with my own little touch of spice of course)

I am here to launder money

On 2/25/2022 at 1:04 PM, Nathan Kennedy said:

Your honour this man was wrongly convicted on only a single piece of evidence. That which being a message he had sent in the two week period where SCP manager Xunt had resigned in September 2020. He was banned under the claim that he had deliberately tried to ruin Xunts mental health to make him resign from management by causing "drama". This claim is simply ludicrous and is only backed up by a singular chat which is obvious to anyone reading is not meant to be taken seriously.

Mr Westend had been an upstanding member of the community up to this point being the owner of the GOI The Chicago Spirit as well as MC&D when it was changed. He was also a member of ??? up to the point of his ban. Westend has received no warns or bans in his entire time on the server and the Permaban stands as his only crime up to this point. 

I'd like to draw the Jurys attention to the pre-existing between Hannibal and Xunt before the Incident. While Hannibal was TCS owner he and Xunt had several disagreements about the direction of the server. It is known that disagreeing with Xunt or presenting suggestions that go against Xunts visions can often lead to consequences, just take a look at @Plague and his tenure as Event Manager and see how that (briefly ended).

Now feel free to take this claim with as much salt as you like. When Hannibal found out he was banned I asked in the ??? Management chat about why he had been banned they almost played it off as a joke laughing about how long it would have taken him to realise he was banned. This is where the only piece of evidence to date been posted. Although I do not have any screenshots to back this up if you look at the events which took place and the context for them it is not hard to believe that the ban had been nothing but a laugh between friends Norra and Xunt.

unknown.png

If any actual proof of Hannibal deliberately starting drama to affect Xunts mental health other than this Jokey message exists then feel free to post. 

Looking at a case like @Fricky Hecks who was originally retroactively banned for the harassment of one of the ISD managers was unpermabanned and even went on to get permabanned again then unpermabanned again in the entire time Hannibal has been banned.

Also don't delete this comment isn't just to stir a pot (which is 1.5 years old) but to inform the new SMT and players about what happened. (with my own little touch of spice of course)

i mean this is a pretty good point lmao