AleXandruAIO

Alexander AIO HoMD Application

In-Game Name:Alexander AIO

SteamID:  STEAM_0:0:223454905

Warns(do !warns and take a screenshot):2107626867_warns3.thumb.png.a99e9456935fc850f1cc1739f1bdd9f5.png

Playtime(3 days minimum): 1 week 3 days 9h and 34 minutes 800455031_hoursv3.png.0a57e2fe2df3bc4dd18904aab41620ad.png

In-Game Level:50

Have you read the server rules and know not to be retarded?:Yes, I read the rules of The server.

What job does the Manufacturing Department have on site?:Manufacturing Departament is a Divison in the Facility that makes ammuntion and supplies for the Mobile task forces and The Security Departamet on-duty. They can manufact Ammunition , Weapon Parts, Gas Masks and Ammo Types (Rifle or Shotgun).

Why do you think you'll be a good fit for the Head of Manufacturing?: I am trying my best to get accepted in a whitelist job. Every person has a chance of being accepted and I think I am improving as Roleplayer. I stopped being a retard and didn't broken any rules as my last warn/ban was on 3 December. I wish i don't get -1 for being Romanian or not being known by some people. I hope for the best.

Where is the manufacturing table located?: The Manufacturing Table is located at the Manufacturing Departament Spawn. The Yellow-ish Room in EZ 

Where can you find resources to craft items?:The resources can be Find in the Warehouse in the Lower Floor of the Facility( near Nu-7 and E-11 Spawn).  The resources look like piles of garbage. When you press E on it spawns Plastic and Scraps and you can craft supplies with it.

Explain 2 HoMD rules(rules are in the HoMD spreadsheet rules section):

1. Any restriction can by overruled by O5 Council except MicroHID.

2. All the supplies are for the Foundation. Giving any supplies to any GOI is restricted by any means, unless it was given permission by Site Director or a 05 Council member.

3. Do not supply any non-Combat personnel even if the have a weapon ex: Service Personel , Senior Researcher etc. 

4. Ask id of any Personnel that wants to buy ammunition and supplies from you. This excluding Gas Mask and Normal ammo.

5.You can put any restriction on what you sell as HoMD but, do not make them stupid.

6. Don't charge more than the restrictions allowed on a item.

There's no server to play on

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic
On 2/26/2022 at 11:34 AM, AleXandruAIO said:

r a 05 Council member.

On 2/26/2022 at 11:34 AM, AleXandruAIO said:

Explain 2 HoMD rules(rules are in the HoMD spreadsheet rules section):

1. Any restriction can by overruled by O5 Council except MicroHID.

2. All the supplies are for the Foundation. Giving any supplies to any GOI is restricted by any means, unless it was given permission by Site Director or a 05 Council member.

3. Do not supply any non-Combat personnel even if the have a weapon ex: Service Personel , Senior Researcher etc. 

4. Ask id of any Personnel that wants to buy ammunition and supplies from you. This excluding Gas Mask and Normal ammo.

5.You can put any restriction on what you sell as HoMD but, do not make them stupid.

6. Don't charge more than the restrictions allowed on a item.

I mean, it said explain 2 but copy pasting every rule works too

Eh sure why not,
Accepted @AleXandruAIO
Get the homd role on discord and when the infamous harland decides to release v7,  ask me, keter, or someone capable of whitelisting to give you homd wl

Edited by Joe Conner

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic