honolujku345

SCP RP unban request

1 minute ago, honolujku345 said:

Idk why probably i get banned becose i kill friend of mod whu was furry. There is no rule for killing somone and u did kill him when i was haos

Screenshot_2022-02-07-20-42-38-532_com.roblox.client.jpg

and my nick is honolujku345 IT would be great if i get unbanned

My mans, I don't know if you are like super young and don't know or smthn but same case as last time, you got banned on a roblox server, this forums is for a gmod server, completely different game and therefore no one here can unban you on roblox since it's a different server and game. Also doubt you're gonna get unbanned on roblox because you violated roblox TOS

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic