Oswald Bruner

ArcCW Suggestion

Your idea: More ArcCW weapon variety / general improvements
Details about your idea:

I love the addition of ArcCW, but, in its current state, it could be a lot better. This is not a finished addition, and needs some love to make it incredible.

The general improvements will be the easiest to explain, so I'll start with that.

Let me preface this by saying I was NOT present for all of the weapon testing, so take what I'm saying with a grain of salt, I don't have the experience.

Spoiler

First glaring issue, shotguns do basically no damage. Point blank headshots deal 50 damage...

Sniper rifles are also abhorrently bad. It is quite literally more effective to spray a machine gun or rifle than hit a precise shot with a sniper rifle.

Obviously the perks being done away with is good, and the rest of the foregrips are OP, as well as the ammo (except for JHP).

However, some of the attachment limitations are just pointless. Seeing as some other attachments we have, possess the EXACT same stats as some of the limited ones. See below.

Starting with muzzle devices. If anything was gonna be limited, I thought it would be the muzzle booster. Some of the limited suppressors are just copies of useable suppressors just reskinned. 
image.thumb.png.e289131956da99d9b013b1803723c609.png

Next the optics,

Specifically the C-More, Barska Red Dot, and Trijicon RMR being limited makes no sense. They all share the same stats as the Micro T1, which we have access to.

However, some of the scopes and stuff being locked is good.

image.thumb.png.fa7f5472335414394ab4a8fd1b2a4dc4.png

Also, this is less of an important thing, but the JHP rounds being locked makes no sense. The purpose of changing to ArcCW is to add depth to combat, and JHP add a great deal of depth. See stats below.

image.png.2e871e6c077880e7925fab59acd6e871.png

It gives +10% close range damage, at the cost of -10% long range damage (which doesn't really matter) and -50% penetration. This would add another layer to combat. It would be good for security, as D-Class have no armor. However, it would be practically useless against armored players, effectively halving your damage.

More layers of combat.

Okay so, ArcCW is great, and a major improvement over CW 2.0. But it feels... lackluster in comparison. Why?

CW2.0 easily had twice the weapon variety.

Also if the addons I suggest below would go over the addon size limit or whatever feel free to disregard it.

Spoiler

As it stands, all of the addons we are using are GSOArcCW. 

image.png.18fc5ad9f3aab2ce944fef4e1c4149e9.png

Also, we are using basically every weapon from those mods, and the reason we don't have much variety is because there aren't many weapons across the GSOArcCW addons.

I think every job should have access to 2-3 pistols, one of which being a low magazine high damage pistol like an R8 revolver or Desert Eagle. The other pistols should just be standard small caliber firearms.

What I suggest is adding these weapon addons:

ArcCW - CS+
ArcCW - FA:S2

Just some more weapon variety would be cool, sprinkle in some extra weapons as you see fit.

7 hours ago, Oswald Bruner said:

Also, this is less of an important thing, but the JHP rounds being locked makes no sense. The purpose of changing to ArcCW is to add depth to combat, and JHP add a great deal of depth. See stats below.

Ask your local manufacturing department to make you up some JHP

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic

There's gonna be more stuff besides only ammo types added to manufacturing 

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic