Talos

Talos CWRP/Discord Unban Request

My In-Game name: Talos

STEAMID:  76561198103064071

Steam Name: SpartanM99

What is the reason for your ban: MRDM

How long were you banned for: Perma

Name of the staff member who banned you: Lewis

Why do I believe that I should be unbanned: I'd be lying if I said I regret force choking that briefing. If I'm being honest I did it because I knew I would be leaving the server for a while and I had force powers that were too powerful to let go to waste. That being said, I had my laugh and do not plan on doing anything else dumb on server or in discord. It has been a few months and I mostly just want to come back to chat/hang out with community people. At the end of the day it's up to y'all if I can come back and I'll accept it either way. Thanks lads.

Evidence: No warns or bans on the server prior to this incident. I will no longer have any OP powers to abuse even if I wanted to.

Edited by Talos

walkinganakinsmall.gif.047211219200fcba111023b6eae1f2c7.gif

Current Rank: Force Ghost

Previous Ranks: Anakin Skywalker, 41st LT, RRD Analyst, CE CPL

Here before Jedis come and +1

[Past Ranks]
Trial Vice Admiral | Rear Admiral | Jedi Agent | STV Voistender des Gaugerichts | CT Trial Exo | 501st Major | RRD ResearcherGalactic  marines  Captain |  Lambda LARPER  Star wars modDark RP Senior Mod | Deathrun Senior Mod

16 minutes ago, DavidD said:

+1 High Council dicks are getting dry, already proven he knows how Solaire likes it.

😉

walkinganakinsmall.gif.047211219200fcba111023b6eae1f2c7.gif

Current Rank: Force Ghost

Previous Ranks: Anakin Skywalker, 41st LT, RRD Analyst, CE CPL

Denied

No remorse, I can't just take your word you won't do it again when you decided to stop playing next time.

Spoiler

1075503045_Toonmk2.png.93784dcaade67633552a562ffb716a17.png

Credit to Loki for this.

Current Ranks

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Grand Admiral

SWRP Manager

212th ET

Previous Ranks
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Admirality - lol skipped VA m8

CE Marshal Commander

(Temp) DU Marshal Commander

(Temp) 21st Marshal Commander

(Temp) CG Vice Commander

Jedi Padawan - Like a boss

41st NCO

Fallschirmjager - Jäger

Caesar Obergefreiter

IE ET