Underground cheese seller

Event Planner Application

In game Name:

I change my name multiple times but i used to go as Jinkins Jr

SteamID:

STEAM_0:1:91369379

List of warns:1980507704_Screenshot2022-02-13232553.png.9a0006ad2f45acb88a7d692eccee7b8d.png.70bc87c2f319fdbd7050aaf1ab421a92.png

Any previous or current staff experience:Sadly I do not,mostly wishing for this to be my first time in this specific role
and possibly learning experience from this. 

Why should we pick you?(200 Word Min):
Although due to me joining this server last year,I'd Observed/Experienced Interesting Events created by other EP's.
And I've started to realize what Events make them Interesting,and i know that i may be known as the most serious player i do view myself as capable individual who may create / write interesting characters  
And I would like to believe that i could make Coherent Event's / lore and possibly create the right atmosphere for them,and in general i think that i might be capable of coming up with 
general interesting idea's.
I also believe that my grasp and understanding of the SCP wiki cannon may sort of assist me during the fleshing them out.

Your event plan:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1EC77RhyJY7zBpYi-TSc9Iy-mTLIJLZrQEMEZ-KQyO3s/edit

(PS Sorry if this sounds stupid. again i'm still new at this whole situation)

Edited by Underground cheese seller

The Event Plan can be anything you want and we do not expect it to be either fully Passive or Combat RP oriented, the best events should have a mix of the two. However it should be very well detailed and have a clear structure. We will take community feedback on the app heavily into consideration. We want a "Big" event for the app to show you're capable of planning a large event. Once you become an Event Planner we do not expect every event to be huge and you may hold smaller events (We don't want large events every day, a max of one or two big events a week is our aim.)

Why should we pick you?(200 Word Min):

image.png.ce66fb6ef8782828a0b7eee2d003764f.png

- Super short event (it's supposed to be a big event, not a 10 min event whr u open box, shoot shit in box, go about with day)

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic
51 minutes ago, Joe Conner said:

- Super short event (it's supposed to be a big event, not a 10 min event whr u open box, shoot shit in box, go about with day)

Oh sorry if this whole event seem short, i didn't really wanted them to get  shot down instantly, i mostly wanted to let them improvise and all.
Again thank you for the feedback and all