JIRKUS1077

Unban request

Your name in-game: PVT John Dallerg

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:172770528

Admins' name that banned you: General Kuntson

Admin's steamID: STEAM_0:1:119242586

Why did you get banned?: D class boy RDM without countdown

Evidence(Un-necessary): https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/e4iP8Ouascf90/8XkNOVfSfZ70?invite=cr-MSxDa3QsMjEyMDMyMjMs

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: Overall when I watched the clip more times I hear myself counting down " 2 1" it's just that the D class was too far away to hear the rest of  it + the griegoriv guy was shouting over me

Anything else?: You genuinely need to watch the clip more times to hear it  + I know it's useless to post a unban request for 1 day but still cause I literally hear me countdown

Edited by JIRKUS1077

You clearly didn't countdown from 5, and the "2, 1" is barely hearable, if not unaudible. Not to mention that you seem to count every second in a quarter of a second.

Please shut the fuck up, no one cares about your whitelists in a Gmod RP server

1 day ban wait it out

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic