John Sponge unban request #3

Server you got banned from: Werwolf gaming SCP-RP

Your name in-game: N/A

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:183860064

Admins' name that banned you: N/A

Admin's steamID:  N/A

Why did you get banned?: Minge, Mass fail rp

Evidence(Un-necessary): n/a

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: I believe I should be unbanned because when I had got the perm ban at April 2021 I was very annoying and not mature, but over the year I believe I have matured and realized how annoying I really was on the server, and over the year I have made  two other attempts of trying to get unbanned and to be honest I don't know how many times you can attempt to request to get unbanned but I just want to say sorry about my previous actions and I would love to have another chance. If you don't believe I am mature enough to join the server once again then I completely understand.

Anything else?: N/A 

Edited by John Sponge
On 4/11/2022 at 10:14 AM, John Sponge said:

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: I believe I should be unbanned because when I had got the perm ban at April 2022

Madman playing the server while it's locked what's the password bro.

He from the future, I say unban him so that he leaks v7 release date

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic