Razor

Razor's Battalion Application

Out of Character Section (OOC) -

Steam Name: Razor

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:549466639

Current OOC rank on the server and / or in other communities (e.g. Plat VIP, Mod, Event Planner): Modeler & Plat VIP

Age (Must be 14+): Yes 

What is your playtime (2+ Weeks Minimum): 4mo 6d 9h 49m.

Do you have a microphone, is it good quality: Yes

Have you read through the Battalion Handbook, and extending documents from it: Yes

Do you meet the requirements: Yes

State all previous OOC punishment (Kicks, Bans and Warnings | Including Discord / Team Speak) and provide a screenshot of your list of warnings (Go in-game and do !warns) then provide a screenshot: SYEdYJsrEpbS-DJIFTusKYZfsX4J0DYKLAc6GsMvLhKdMcD-BU62q9tn-24lE3Zn99W22DYIp6uIyI7TdtFK4W5dL5wmBostcr1Dhfid2gGXIHeDsU87YuS72JY8yRjxCs91PxjG

In Character Section (IC) -

In-Game name (Regiment, Rank then your name): CG LT Razor

Highest rank obtained (Including previous): DU Vice Commander - Battalion Warrant Officer - Plo Koon

Have you ever been demoted or striked in any regiment (If so explain the reason): No

What is the Battalion Motto: “Lead your men to death. Honour is better than surrender”

Describe the roles and responsibilities of Battalion (100 words minimum): It is the duty of battalion to show the army they are exemplary clones and to remain neutral. However, the obligation is one of behaviour and conduct rather than a direct responsibility. Secondly, battalion is primarily involved in ensuring everything runs smoothly on base. For instance, giving permission for trainings, leaving main bases, and so on. Lastly, battalion are responsible for directing attacks on planets when the Republic fights the CIS, or the Republic gives orders to investigate a planet where disruption may be taking place or otherwise a rebellion is starting. These would be the main roles and responsibilities of Battalion.

Why should we pick you for Battalion (200 words minimum): My reputation as active and a good leader make me an ideal candidate for the battalion. Having someone with expertise and confidence in this field will benefit some of the current battalion members. I was active and high ranks IC for the majority of my 17 weeks on the server, receiving the rank of Vice Commander within DU, reaching the rank of Major in CE which led to me becoming Battalion previously, which I loved but had some regrets as I left High Council, Jedi where I worked and achieved the rank of High Council, and OOC with being an Event Planner for around 6 months until I left for IRP for around 4 months becoming Grand Inquisitor, Deputy of Special Forces (DMO Equivalent), and Director of the ISB In addition, I progressed all the way up to SMT from EP, where I recently resigned because it wasn't as fun as Clone Wars. Aside from that, I helped CG when they needed Temps to assist people as they climbed the ranks. Because of its community and what it offers, I spend a lot of my free time on the server. When I'm confused, I don't hesitate to ask questions to better understand any activity or difficulty I encounter so that I can improve where necessary. As previously stated, I am a very active player on the server and will be able to put in roughly 35 hours per week on the server, because my employment only gets in the way on Fridays and Saturdays from 6 p.m. to 3 a.m., my activity only drops if I'm sick or anything essential in my personal or professional life comes up. As previously said, I have served in the battalion and am familiar with all of the responsibilities and the respect that the rank commands. I will also endeavour to be the best member of the battalion by fulfilling my minimums and attending all meetings as long as my work does not interfere, and to become a valued part of the community.

Do you understand that Battalion is a very respectable and disciplined rank? I do understand. 

What do Battalion do during combat, when they are not leading (In detail):

(Leading Battalion)
Leaders of battalions are never supposed to be in the front lines in combat; they should be in the mid or backlines giving out orders via voice amp and chat, while using their binoculars or status reports to find out what the current situation is. It's okay to go around while combat is going on, as long as you're with a regiment/squad that is going to protect you, and you don't rush to the frontline alone.

(Not Leading)
A member of a battalion during an event should prioritize the regiments he or she supervises and assist in any way possible with their arsenal and combat skills. Your command should be obeyed if you are directed to oversee a regiment by the battalion that is leading you. You are not allowed to order your regiments anywhere or however you wish, but you are allowed to order them to go someplace, for example, if your regiments are searching a building, you are allowed to direct them where to search. Commanders of regiments should command their troops.  The Battalion members not leading may stick with their regiment or be somewhere in the mid to frontline depending on which equipment you use; be smart, for example, don’t frontline with your sniper if you happen to supervise 41st. 

What are the 3 duties a Battalion Officer Cadet has to complete before getting promoted?

They will need to complete 3 objectives before passing their trial phase. These 3 trails are:

A complex open training e.g. (SIM, SCT or a complex breach)

Lead a Planetary (With or Without Voice amp)

Lead a Planetary and perform a debrief (With a Voice Amp)

What rank can Battalion Brigadier Promote and Demote up too: Anyone below or at  the rank of Captain can be demoted or promoted by them.

Anything else?: Cheers for reading! : )

Current Ranks
[ Community Modeller]

Previous Ranks
[SWRP Modeller]
[Discord Staff]

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Neutral /+1

Only reason i'm giving you neutral is because I haven't talked to you once and don't know how are you in-game and in ooc

You did reach high rank in different regiments

Good application, very detailed

Also from what i heard you are a good guy

Edited by Spagh
5 hours ago, Spagh said:

Neutral /+1

Only reason i'm giving you neutral is because I haven't talked to you once and don't know how are you in-game and in ooc

spagh you blind? image.png.309e59b1a0ddb7fd1ae51e78e8381770.png

+1 Was great in CT ex nco and high ranks in other regs but obvs CT best and pretty nice guy

Current Ranks

CT Commander

Past Ranks

+ 1 

Pros: 

Huge amount of play time. 

Shit ton of previous ranks, some quite high.

Based.

Current Ranks:

CT ####

Previous Ranks:

CWRP DS Commando F-80 "Scorch"

CWRP 501st ARC Colonel

CWRP 501st Temp EXO

CWRP 41st Temp ARC Major 

CWRP Jedi Operator 

TRP Arturo Huevos "The Huevos Family"

WW2RP Kompanie Caesar Gefreiter and Pionier

CWRP Event Planner

CWRP  Senior Mod

image.gif

+1
Would be good in Battalion again.

Current Rank(s):

Rear Admiral

Previous Ranks:

Head of Battalion, 501st Executive Officer, Senior Medic, 74th Advanced Medical Officer, Doom's Unit Captain, Jedi Senior Consular
===============================================================================================

image.png.09d330c32cd12d09ca9a3c15bcf47010.png

On 4/13/2022 at 2:35 AM, DWEV said:

spagh you blind? image.png.309e59b1a0ddb7fd1ae51e78e8381770.png

+1 Was great in CT ex nco and high ranks in other regs but obvs CT best and pretty nice guy

Yes I am blind and didn't remember 😞

+1 

Is a nice guy 

Great amount of play time

Is active and knows what he is doing

Best of luck - Gibbo

Past Ranks:

501st Sr Medic

501st ARC Colonel

Executive Event Planner

Jedi Man of Arms