BigGinger

Ginger's Battalion Application

Out of Character Section (OOC) -

Steam Name: BigGinger

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:121415491

Current OOC rank on the server and / or in other communities (e.g. Plat VIP, Mod, Event Planner): Plat VIP.

Age (Must be 14+): 19.

What is your playtime (2+ Weeks Minimum): 2w 17h 9m.

Do you have a microphone, is it good quality: Yes to both.

Have you read through the Battalion Handbook, and extending documents from it: I have extensively read through it all.

Do you meet the requirements: I do.

State all previous OOC punishment (Kicks, Bans and Warnings | Including Discord / Team Speak) and provide a screenshot of your list of warnings (Go in-game and do !warns) then provide a screenshot:  I have had no OOC warnings, including no Discord or Teamspeak warnings, kicks or bans image.thumb.png.c863cf8380022efb94e361544ef3cf90.png

In Character Section (IC) -

In-Game name (Regiment, Rank then your name): CG LT Colonel Ginger

Highest rank obtained (Including previous): LT Colonel

Have you ever been demoted or striked in any regiment (If so explain the reason): I was recently striked for a week regarding minor equipment abuse. This was issued by Commander Bas.

What is the Battalion Motto: "Lead your men to death. Honour is better than surrender."

Describe the roles and responsibilities of Battalion (100 words minimum): Leading all regiments during planetary and base attack events, with the inclusion of co-leading during planetary events only, assisting their assigned regiments in combat using their equipment and working with the regimental command to make sure all troops are doing their jobs to a high standard, advanced trainings such as sims with your assigned regiments and all who show up to your open simulations, for example, granting and denying take-offs, claims, landings and other requests when on Defcon 5. There could also be some negotiations with the enemy during events that I would have to listen to and speak in on behalf of the base and it’s troopers.

Why should we pick you for Battalion (200 words minimum): I have good relations with a lot of people on the server, I can provide a friendly voice to the server which can also turn strict when need be. Others in Battalion have also noticed me and I've gotten several mentions for good behaviour and other standouts. I want everybody to enjoy the server and I'll happily play my role in making sure people have fun above all else. Obviously, I'll hand out punishments when needed. But I can ensure all who see this application, that server enjoyment is my top priority. I want to explore other regiments and build up even more good relations and friends throughout all. I’m also a very strong speaker who can issue out orders very well (as mentioned by others in my regiment. I will also be honest and say that the level of power in Battalion is very appealing, but I promise to know my limits on who I can command and what I can do. I am only human after all. But as stated before, my biggest strength is my friendliness towards others and I will make sure that is at the forefront of every decision I make, should I get the role.

Do you understand that Battalion is a very respectable and disciplined rank? I understand completely, and am willing to help in anyway as well as do what is necessary to keep the high opinion of Battalion.

What do Battalion do during combat, when they are not leading (In detail): They stay with their assigned regiment and act as them. For example, a GM supervisor would assist them in flanking and search and destroys when on Defcon 3.

What are the 3 duties a Battalion Officer Cadet has to complete before getting promoted? A complex open training, Leading a Planetary (With or Without Voice amp), performing a debrief (With a Voice Amp).

What rank can Battalion Brigadier Promote and Demote up too: Captain or below.

Anything else?: If anybody wishes to speak with me further regarding my strike, I am more than happy to provide information about it.

Edited by BigGinger
Didn't realise my warns list didn't get added. Fixed it now.

+1

Pros:

Active member of the community.

Nice guy. 

Although no previous ranks I believe should be given a shot.

Cons: 

Didn't provide screenshot when asked about warnings. I suggest asking for an edit to include that. 

Current Ranks:

CT ####

Previous Ranks:

CWRP DS Commando F-80 "Scorch"

CWRP 501st ARC Colonel

CWRP 501st Temp EXO

CWRP 41st Temp ARC Major 

CWRP Jedi Operator 

TRP Arturo Huevos "The Huevos Family"

WW2RP Kompanie Caesar Gefreiter and Pionier

CWRP Event Planner

CWRP  Senior Mod

image.gif

+1 
Great guy
Great CG 
seen him lead loads of potential 

only downside is the strike for EQ abuse (but lets be honest you see most CG do it once in a while and yet they don't get striked)

Edited by Tayhardy69
change of colour

+1 Ok guy, The strike was bollocks 

[Past Ranks]

104th EXO Dark RP T Mod | 327th LCOL | CT T EXO | Lambda Man 

GC Major | DU Major | Jedi Champion Shed CG Colonel | Battalion Warrant Officer DT 2nd LT

pop art 3d GIF by Dax Norman

MASSIVE +1

-Very active

-Friendly to all players he comes across

-Amazing leadership during events

-Striked for a week, although it was for something most CG members get caught for and are only given warnings.

I could not give this man a bigger +1, not only have I seen how dedicated he is to proving himself worthy, he's successfully done so in my eyes. He's extremely active, even sometimes hopping on at a moments notice to help out with things. His time in CG has been nothing but good fun, with him always helping leadership wherever he can. Lots of experience in leading events for CG, and always does so with direct and clear orders.

+1
+ I see you quite often around the base and you are generally very respectful and friendly, so that has earnt my respect for you.
+ He seems like a good member of the community

= Application is okay. Feels a bit rushed on describing the roles and responsibilities for Battalion though. 
= You lack diversity with your regiments and ranks
- Strike for EQ abuse, does that mean you are more likely to abuse the power given to you at Battalion?

Edited by Cheese1

Current Rank(s):

Rear Admiral

Previous Ranks:

Head of Battalion, 501st Executive Officer, Senior Medic, 74th Advanced Medical Officer, Doom's Unit Captain, Jedi Senior Consular
===============================================================================================

image.png.09d330c32cd12d09ca9a3c15bcf47010.png

+1 TO THIS MAN
-He's a very serious man in RP situation which is great for batt

-He's active!
-The application is okay, could've been more constructed

Even though there was strike for EQ abuse, it was minor one, don't think it changes too much

Good luck!

Edited by Spagh

+1

Ginger is based 

Did well in CG and made it high up in the ranks 

Got a strike over something we all have done myself included and people even higher have done

Will do well and has great control over large groups of people 

- Toast 🙂 

Current Rank:

Based

Past Clone Wars / IRP Ranks In / Out Character:

CT ARC Colonel / Temp EXO | 41st ARC Colonel / Temp EXO | Battalion 1st Lieutenant/Major | CG ARC Colonel / Temp Vice Commander 442nd Major IE Commander DT SGT Event Planner