Tasker

Tasker's Battalion application

Out of Character Section (OOC) -

Steam Name: uncletasker

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:0:589845583

Current OOC rank on the server and / or in other communities (e.g. Plat VIP, Mod, Event Planner): Plat VIP

Age (Must be 14+): 17

What is your playtime (2+ Weeks Minimum): 2 weeks, 1 day and 17 hours

Do you have a microphone, is it good quality: Yes, Yes

Have you read through the Battalion Handbook, and extending documents from it: I have yes

Do you meet the requirements: Yes

State all previous OOC punishment (Kicks, Bans and Warnings | Including Discord / Team Speak) and provide a screenshot of your list of warnings (Go in-game and do !warns) then provide a screenshot: 2 day Ban for LTARP
image.thumb.png.8815b4ee6983609b46ae12617a7894a8.png

In Character Section (IC) -

In-Game name (Regiment, Rank then your name): GM CPL Tasker

Highest rank obtained (Including previous): 41st Temp EXO / 41st LT COL

Have you ever been demoted or striked in any regiment (If so explain the reason): No

What is the Battalion Motto:

"Lead your men to death. Honour is better than surrender"

Describe the roles and responsibilities of Battalion (100 words minimum):

Battalion are natural leaders who find it easy to take charge in difficult situations and are very capable of leading people. Their main responsibilities are commanding and making sure the base is run as efficiently and smoothly as possible. Granting and denying requests should also be a top priority.

Battalion are expected to remain professional In all scenarios and set an excellent example to everyone. They are seen at all times which is why It is important to be perfect and expect nothing less. It is also important that you consider mistakes can be made and that is why as Battalion, you should offer advice when needed.

Why should we pick you for Battalion (200 words minimum):

Although joining pretty recently compared to others (3 months ago) It feels like I have been here for a long time. I worked my way up in 41st and gained so much valuable experience from them. I led quite a few events and loved every moment of it. I have partook in many events listening to and watching how battalion act. I've picked up vital skills on how to act as a higher rank and set an example to those below me by being surrounded with people who were and still are great leaders and exemplary people. 

I think I would thrive in Battalion not just because I have picked up quite a few skills needed to be a great Battalion member but also because I am very eager to learn and love a good challenge. I will remain professional at all times especially considering I would always be being watched by those around me and for that reason It is incredibly important I do not act immature, unprofessional or set a bad example.

Regarding me as an Individual, I believe that I am a very calm person and It is almost impossible to actually anger me therefore not exactly easy for me to stray away from professionalism. I am a quick and eager learner which Is why I think this would be a fantastic opportunity for me to show you the best of my qualities and abilities. I am a very alert person whilst being astute in every scenario I face and think I would excel if given the opportunity

Do you understand that Battalion is a very respectable and disciplined rank? Yes I do.

What do Battalion do during combat, when they are not leading (In detail): 

If the Battalion member is currently supervising a regiment/s then they should help said regiments with aid and combat support. You should be somewhere in the mid to frontline depending on the equipment they have. Something that should not be done is taking over / leading the certain regiments although you can assist in directing a certain regiments troops. You should NOT interfere with regimental commanders commands. If you are told to supervise a certain regiment by a leading battalion then you must obey their command.

What are the 3 duties a Battalion Officer Cadet has to complete before getting promoted?

Battalion Officer Cadet must complete:

A complex open training
Lead a planetary
Lead a planetary and perform a debrief (With voice amp)

What rank can Battalion Brigadier Promote and Demote up too: 

Captain

Anything else?: N/A

+1
- Had some experience of EXO, so knows a bit about leading and having responsibilities
- Decent playtime, quite well known.
- Decent Application
I like Tasker, I think he would make a good fit in Battalion.

Good Luck!

Current Rank(s):

Rear Admiral

Previous Ranks:

Head of Battalion, 501st Executive Officer, Senior Medic, 74th Advanced Medical Officer, Doom's Unit Captain, Jedi Senior Consular
===============================================================================================

image.png.09d330c32cd12d09ca9a3c15bcf47010.png

+1

- Good Guy

Current  Ranks

RC Vice Commander

CWRP Super Admin

Past Ranks

OS Squad Leader x2

Temp OS Squad Leader

GM ARC Colonel

Temp CG ARC Major

Temp 41st ARC Major

Temp 501st ARC Major

Temp 501st Vice Commander

GM Temp EXO

Jedi Blade Warrior

Jedi Warden

Jedi Aegis

Jedi Chief Of Security

Jedi Spectre

Jedi Paladin

Jedi Phantom

+1/Neutral 

Pros:

Nice dude 

Active member of the community despite recently resigning from 41st.

Attends ARC Evals and puts himself out there to the community.

Cons:

Ban is quite recent. 

Current Ranks:

CT ####

Previous Ranks:

CWRP DS Commando F-80 "Scorch"

CWRP 501st ARC Colonel

CWRP 501st Temp EXO

CWRP 41st Temp ARC Major 

CWRP Jedi Operator 

TRP Arturo Huevos "The Huevos Family"

WW2RP Kompanie Caesar Gefreiter and Pionier

CWRP Event Planner

CWRP  Senior Mod

image.gif

Advertising 

image.thumb.png.5864c681c8818c6331777a2b2615d1fd.png

-Ex CWRP Ranks -

41st Marshal Commander 

Senior Administrator

Senior Medic

-Ex ICRP Ranks-

Head Medical Officer

ISF Master Sergeant 
Death Trooper
Hutt High Command
Pyke High Command
Rebel High Command
Fonollio High Command 

6 minutes ago, yorchE said:

Advertising 

image.thumb.png.5864c681c8818c6331777a2b2615d1fd.png

Damn Yorche, well I wasnt aware this was full on advertising considering it was out of character but fair enough. Thanks yorche top man