Mark..

Battalion Application

Steam Name: Funlardon

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:47753225

Current OOC rank on the server and / or in other communities (e.g. Plat VIP, Mod, Event Planner): Plat VIP

Age (Must be 14+): 27

What is your playtime (2+ Weeks Minimum):  1w 2d 16h 53m

Do you have a microphone, is it good quality: Yes

Have you read through the Battalion Handbook, and extending documents from it: Yes

Do you meet the requirements:  I don't meet the 2 week requirements. 

State all previous OOC punishment (Kicks, Bans and Warnings | Including Discord / Team Speak) and provide a screenshot of your list of warnings (Go in-game and do !warns) then provide a screenshot: No bans warnings kicks of any kind

In Character Section (IC) -

In-Game name (Regiment, Rank then your name): 104th NS Medic Colonel Mark

Highest rank obtained (Including previous): Colonel

Have you ever been demoted or striked in any regiment (If so explain the reason): No

What is the Battalion Motto: Lead your men to death. Honor is better than surrender

Describe the roles and responsibilities of Battalion (100 words minimum): The role of battalion is to make sure you are giving clear orders. Not only leading events but co leading or supporting other battalion members. As a battalion you are responsible for making sure  that the Main base is running smoothly and orderly With regiments are running correctly and upholding the rules. Also when you are supervising a regiment making sure that if the said regiment needs assistance  that you  are there to provide any needs they may have. 

Why should we pick you for Battalion (200 words minimum):

Although I do not meet the 2 week minimal requirement However throughout my  time playing on this server I have managed to make myself to rank of Colonel within my regiment and also a medic. I am a very active player for the time I started within my regiment which  is 3rd March, I hope this gets taken into my application as I believe I could be a valuable addition to the Battalion and a fast learner. I make sure to try my hardest when carrying out  any of my duties, When I lead events my team always know what  to do and where to go also they have developed good communication due to good leadership on my behalf. I have became very adaptable with events and I have created a training simulation that suits the  needs of 104th to help them improve to become better at their role.  I am creative  with different types of trainings and being able to adapt to different needs by understanding that people learn in different ways  and I have great pride in myself in being able to explain things to help people understand, learn and improve.

Do you understand that Battalion is a very respectable and disciplined rank? 

Yes I understand

What do Battalion do during combat, when they are not leading (In detail):

When you are not leading as battalion then you provide assistance to any other regiments that are needed. in some scenarios if you are ordered to a specific role such as going to front line to provide support etc. In the event that you don't have the correct  weapon for

What are the 3 duties a Battalion Officer Cadet has to complete before getting promoted?

1 - Lead base attack  successfully With or without voice amp

2 - Lead successful planetary with voice amp

3 - host an open training to a high standard

What rank can Battalion Brigadier Promote and Demote up too: Battallion Brigadier can promote & demote anyone from Captain and below

Past Ranks

[CWRP] Battalion Captain | Jedi Guardian Event Planner [IRP] Shock Squadron Leader | Shock Commando Medic

spacer.png

Yeah you don't reach the in-game playtime requirement, which I cant really blame you for as you pointed this out to a battalion member in game and which he then just told you to apply anyways (300iq from batt) so not really your fault I guess. Also didn't meet the 100words requirement, but you do seem like a good guy if you do want Batt I can almost guarantee there will probably be a spot open by the time you do hit 2 weeks playtime.

currently au tistic

Previous Ranks:

501st ARC Colonel/Temp Exo

DS Squad Leader F73

CWRP Administrator

36 minutes ago, List said:

Yeah you don't reach the in-game playtime requirement, which I cant really blame you for as you pointed this out to a battalion member in game and which he then just told you to apply anyways (300iq from batt) so not really your fault I guess. Also didn't meet the 100words requirement, but you do seem like a good guy if you do want Batt I can almost guarantee there will probably be a spot open by the time you do hit 2 weeks playtime.

Thanks for getting back to me!, I am definitely interested in the position for future! This was more to show that  i am interested in the position and that I am an active player.

Past Ranks

[CWRP] Battalion Captain | Jedi Guardian Event Planner [IRP] Shock Squadron Leader | Shock Commando Medic

spacer.png

Neutral 

Pros:

Active member of the community

Nice guy

Cons:

Doesn't meet minimum time requirement.

Didn't meet 200 word minimum or 100 word minimum. 

Best of luck buddy

Current Ranks:

CT ####

Previous Ranks:

CWRP DS Commando F-80 "Scorch"

CWRP 501st ARC Colonel

CWRP 501st Temp EXO

CWRP 41st Temp ARC Major 

CWRP Jedi Operator 

TRP Arturo Huevos "The Huevos Family"

WW2RP Kompanie Caesar Gefreiter and Pionier

CWRP Event Planner

CWRP  Senior Mod

image.gif

You will be most likely Denied this time around since you don't meet the requirements but the application was quite good (a bit too brief) and you would probably make a good Battalion in the future.

Current Rank(s):

Rear Admiral

Previous Ranks:

Head of Battalion, 501st Executive Officer, Senior Medic, 74th Advanced Medical Officer, Doom's Unit Captain, Jedi Senior Consular
===============================================================================================

image.png.09d330c32cd12d09ca9a3c15bcf47010.png

application has been remade so wanted this one closing.

AGUEROOOOO.gif

Current Ranks

[Purveyor of wet panties]

Previous Ranks

[Maddie McCann's Abductor]

[spokesman for the Jimmy Saville appreciation society]