Steam Name + Profile link: R4P1D

Roleplay Name: RAPID

Teamspeak Name: RAPID

Playtime on the Server: 3w 1d 9h 14m

SteamID (http://steamidfinder.com/): STEAM_0:0:212845699

Any experience in staffing on a roleplay server: No experience

Current Age: 14

Warns/Bans: No

Do you have a working microphone and is it understandable?: Yes and it's with good quality.

Event Plan:

Create an event plan, this is what we will use for your first training event. Make it easy to understand and original(Use the Template):

Map: Titan Base (winter)

Enemies, HP, Amount: Rebels (the hoth snow skin), 1750 HP, 1-2 depending on player count

Rebel Heavy (minigun)(same skin), 2250 HP, 1 depending on player count

Rebel Shot gunner (shotgun)(same skin), 2000HP, 1-2 depending on player count
(e.g. BH, 6000, 3)

Passive, HP, Amount: Delivery personnel who will drop off medical equipment, 1000 hp, 2 (they will fly away before fighting starts).

Imperial Execution: I will tell the leading fleet to send MCC or SNR Medics to MHB and take care of some new medical EQ. The medics will move the supplies to med bay with the help of the two passive ECs and after the EQ have been placed in med bay the EC will appear and start to engage the imperial, leading fleet will announce the hostiles in med bay and a battle will begin around MB. After a while a rebel will ask for cease fire in open comms and leading fleet will accept this. They will negotiate and fleet will deny their terms, they will go back to fighting and after a short while the rebels will escape and leading fleet will announce that they have left the base, go defcon 4 and start a debrief.
(e.g. "- Fleet inform all troops that an unknown ship has entered orbit.")

Event Character Execution: I will first tell them to wait while the two passive ECs drops off medical EQ. When they have delivered, I destroy the boxes and TP all the EC and tell them to start shooting. They all continue after that to engage the imperials. After they have fought for a while, I will tell one EC to ask for a cease fire and start negotiations, in which they will want Imperial data and a dropship to get out of there. The negotiations will go south, and they will continue for a bit, and then they will flee in stolen imperial dropships.
(e.g. "- All Bounty Hunters are dropped off at the caves, they will stay there until further notice")

Story:

Event Information: There will be some "Imperial Delivery Personnel" who will deliver new medical equipments which has come in with a cargo ship. MCC or SNR medics will perform some RP with moving the EQ into the med bay and after packing up the medics will realize that it's full of rebels which starts to attack. They will fight around the main base and eventually the rebels will ask for a cease fire and start negotiations in which the rebels want some imperial data which the empire do not agree to at any terms. They will keep on fighting, and eventually the rebels will retreat with stolen imperial ships.

Have you ever Done an Event Before?: Not done any

What was your event and was it successfully executed?: /

Do you understand the responsibilities an event-planner has? If so, what are they?: Yes, I'm supposed to make fun, creative and balanced events to make the server more alive and fun. I'm supposed to make realistic events with the canon. I am also supposed to help if there is no or low staff on with claims.

Do you understand at the beginning of passing the application stage, you will have to undergo a training phase until completely trusted to create and host events?: Yes and will make sure to display my good qualities.

Anything else?: I have been wanting EP or Staff before and would really appreciate and think I would be a good fit for EP since I'm good at learning and relatively creative.

Denied

Leeds United GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

Happy Premier League GIF by Leeds United

tenor.gif

Spoiler

Current Ranks

CWRP Staff Manager

Jedi Champion

Army Commandant

Sith Initiate

Past Ranks

327th Colonel