Template

My In-Game name: 104th CPL Daddy

STEAMID: (http://steamidfinder.com)
STEAM_0:0:201926984

Steam Name: Alastor

What is the reason for your ban: LTARP

How long were you banned for: 2 Days

Name of the staff member who banned you: FLASH

Why do I believe that I should be unbanned: Because i told the person that arrested me that i had to go to work
or i would be late and i left to go to work so i do not get introuble at work as i work night shifts i come back home at 8am in the morning go to sleep wake up at 4:30pm go on my pc to see i have been banned for 2 Days by FLASH for LTARP when i said i had to leave to go to work.

Evidence: I dont but others might.

Edited by StreakyGamerTG

If you had to go, you should've not put yourself in a situation where you would have been arrested. Other than this, you should have contacted a staff member, rather than the person arresting and see if they could've done anything for you.

Current Ranks [CWRP]
Admiral | Reserve Medic
CWRP Super Administrator | Lead Mentor
Past Ranks
[CWRP]
CE Marshal Commander | 74th ST MD | CT TRP "4625" - CT PVT | CT DCPL
Jedi Sage | Jedi Warlock | Jedi Sentinel | Jedi Shadow Jedi Peacekeeper
 Event Planner Staff Mentor
[WW2 1943RP]
 Panzer-Abteilung "Großdeutschland" Gefreiter - Unteroffizere (13/02/21 - 25/03/21)
[IRP]
ST TRP "4625" | JT Corporal | IE BFT PFC501st PFC
 Rebel Alpha Group Major
giphy.gif

55 minutes ago, Shepherd said:

If you had to go, you should've not put yourself in a situation where you would have been arrested. Other than this, you should have contacted a staff member, rather than the person arresting and see if they could've done anything for you.

All i did was land as a wookie at a outpost to findout im not allowed there and then got arrested i was not planning to get arrested.

1 hour ago, amrpowershot said:

Ban seems valid, leaving while in the brig, even in a jail cell, is bannable, just ask your parent for one more minute or something

Im pretty sure he's an adult, I don't think his parents have control.

Spoiler

Previous OOC rank
Plat-VIP
Senior Event Planner

Previous IC rank
CT Drill Sergeant-Major
------------------------
CE Captain
------------------------
CG Vice-Commander
------------------------
Battalion  Colonel
------------------------

Jedi Scout

Yeah I mean looking at the time your story seems legit but next time call a staff member beforehand letting them know current situation, most staff members when its past midnight will understand and not ban you also be more wary of the time when you are playing so you never get into a situation like this again

currently au tistic

Previous Ranks:

501st ARC Colonel/Temp Exo

DS Squad Leader F73

CWRP Administrator

Always ping staff if you're in jail if you need to leave before your time is up. This will greatly avoid you getting banned. I believe work happens so I think he should be unbanned as it seems to be a misunderstanding and a lot of people don't know/forget that they need to let staff know they are leaving in the middle of jail. However, you shouldn't put yourself in situations to be arrested anyway, its not hard. 

Current Ranks:

CT ####

Previous Ranks:

CWRP DS Commando F-80 "Scorch"

CWRP 501st ARC Colonel

CWRP 501st Temp EXO

CWRP 41st Temp ARC Major 

CWRP Jedi Operator 

TRP Arturo Huevos "The Huevos Family"

WW2RP Kompanie Caesar Gefreiter and Pionier

CWRP Event Planner

CWRP  Senior Mod

image.gif

17 hours ago, amrpowershot said:

That would make my point more valid; if he controls his bedtime then he could have delayed it.

Yea i control my bedtime but i work Nightshifts and have to go to get money to live.

Accepted

Current ranks

CWRP Vice Manager
Admiral 

Previous ranks

Jedi Aegis
501st Marshal Commander
DS Commando F69
501st Vice Commander
Temp 501st Commander

Jedi Senior Guardian

ezgif-3-eed719ac80.gif.a7679065eed7ac58041146e7a19e3852.gif