Rey Mysterio

Rey Mysterio's unban request

Server you got banned from: the SCP-RP one

Your name in-game: n/a, although it probably began with LT or HoS.

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:125393826

Admins' name that banned you: n/a

Admin's steamID: n/a

Why did you get banned?: I propkilled an admin, then was brought to a sit where I propkilled him again. We ended up having a good laugh and he banned me for 3 days. I came back with an alt account later the next day to see if the server would do anything about it, and ended up getting perma-IP-banned.

Evidence(Un-necessary): n/a

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: It's been about seven months now, and I have learned from my mistakes. I remember this online community as being one I actually enjoyed being around with. I spent a lot of time on this server, I've had good fun with the other players, and I had even gotten up to level 41 before getting banned. Overall I only have good memories from this server, and I really want to come back and have fun like I used to. Lastly, I wish to insist that I have in fact learned from my mistakes, and that such a thing won't happen again anytime soon.

Anything else?: If I am unbanned, will I recover all of my levels or will I go back to square one?

9 hours ago, Rey Mysterio said:

If I am unbanned, will I recover all of my levels or will I go back to square one?

levels stay, money resets because new version

Hello Rey,

As you have stated, yes, you were banned for propkilling not only once, but twice including in a sit. You claim to have learned from your mistakes, however, according to the admin who banned you, you were warned for propkill 5 months before this ban aswell. This, and the fact you tried to evade the ban doesn't really tell us you have learned from your mistakes, and the chances of you doing someting similar in the future is likely, but, I hope I am wrong. Maybe we see you on the server again, and if so, I hope you are true to your word. Good luck on the appeal.

Desktop Screenshot 2022.05.06 - 13.14.49.91 (2).png

Please shut the fuck up, no one cares about your whitelists in a Gmod RP server

54 minutes ago, Jason Haze said:

Hello Rey,

As you have stated, yes, you were banned for propkilling not only once, but twice including in a sit. You claim to have learned from your mistakes, however, according to the admin who banned you, you were warned for propkill 5 months before this ban aswell. This, and the fact you tried to evade the ban doesn't really tell us you have learned from your mistakes, and the chances of you doing someting similar in the future is likely, but, I hope I am wrong. Maybe we see you on the server again, and if so, I hope you are true to your word. Good luck on the appeal.

Holy shit and I thought Dwarves held onto grudges.

8 hours ago, Jason Haze said:

Hello Rey,

French lego skinwalker trying to act like a human. 

DO NOT TRUST THIS ONE.

I love playing as rey mysterio in wwe 

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic

Accepted

You seem interested to improve and here is your second chance. Please read through the rules to avoid future issues once v7 is out. Repeat of the same offence will result in your permanent ban being reinstated.

baljeep1.jpg.ae11bf4d436bdc4308ed4957b7a389a8.jpg