My In-Game name: Index

STEAMID: (http://steamidfinder.com) STEAM_0:0222508624

Steam Name: Jack

What is the reason for your ban: Logged off at 1:55am

How long were you banned for: 2 days

Name of the staff member who banned you:
Geovani
Why do I believe that I should be unbanned:
As it was 1:55am I was tped to train cadets I then told Geovani that it was too late at night and I was going off (as I have work in the next 5 hours from now I work weekends this week) I think its a bit supid that a staff member who dosen't have school or work from my knowledge can't simply allow me to leave and go to bed thats my case I personally believe this is stupid as fuck, but I'll wait 2 days as it aint the end of the world just don't want that on my record.
Evidence: currently have no evidence but I do have an EP Panzer who can vouch for the time.

Current Ranks:

Battalion 2nd Lieutenant 

Previous Ranks:

CG EXO|501st SGT|SCT EXO|Event Planner|DT Commander|41st CPL|104th MJR

+1
Speaks for itself, the dude has work and it is 2am in the morning. Anyone else would do the same, it is 2am after all. Also seen other unbanned for similar reasons so only makes sense.

Current Ranks
[ Community Modeller]

Previous Ranks
[SWRP Modeller]
[Discord Staff]

giphy-downsized-large.gif

+1

I can understand an LTRAP ban at say miday but at 1:55 at night i feel if someone wants to sleep and go to bed insted of train a cadet on a gmod star wars roleplay server they should be allowed to sleep as stated he has work and without work no money 

Edited by Sand

Current Ranks
  Mace Windu - DS Commando F-91 CWRP Senior Event planner - CWRP Discord Staff Manager
Past Ranks
CT 2459 - CE PFT MEDIC COLONEL CG Detainment Droid - Battalion Sand - Battalion Colonel - GM LT Colonel 5x Regimental Medic Jedi Ace CWRP Senior Event Planner Jedi Watcher 501st Colonel Jedi Paladin - Jedi Phantom - Jedi Beast Tamer Jedi Lorekeeper CWRP Jedi Event planner - 501st Gamma ARC Colonel Obi Wan Kenobi Plo Koon
Okkotsu.Yuuta_full.3233018.thumb.gif.d34416410611c3902d25d5d77fa6506a.gif

Accepted

The staff member in question has been spoken to and you will be unbanned.

LTARP - Leaving To Avoid Roleplay Punishment, cadets aren't fun, but they're not a punishment.

Spoiler

1075503045_Toonmk2.png.93784dcaade67633552a562ffb716a17.png

Credit to Loki for this.

Current Ranks

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Grand Admiral

SWRP Manager

212th ET

Previous Ranks
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Admirality - lol skipped VA m8

CE Marshal Commander

(Temp) DU Marshal Commander

(Temp) 21st Marshal Commander

(Temp) CG Vice Commander

Jedi Padawan - Like a boss

41st NCO

Fallschirmjager - Jäger

Caesar Obergefreiter

IE ET