warnux76

unban request

Server you got banned from:

Your name in-game: dont remember

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:196171350

Admins' name that banned you:dont know

Admin's steamID:dont know

Why did you get banned?:i really dont remember my permaban was in 2019 and its May 2022 already

Evidence(Un-necessary): 

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: Whatever i did im sorry for it. All i want is to be unbanned and play on the server again. I learned my lesson. 

Anything else?:
Please unban me or change my permaban to timed ban i dont care wich one you choose to do.

52 minutes ago, warnux76 said:

Anything else?:
Please unban me or change my permaban to timed ban i dont care wich one you choose to do.

Let's change it to a 7 year ban aus

Na just kidding +1 if they've really been banned since 2019 then I'm sure they had enough time to learn their lesson.

21 minutes ago, Walter Alvarez said:

Let's change it to a 7 year ban aus

Na just kidding +1 if they've really been banned since 2019 then I'm sure they had enough time to learn their lesson.

youre the only nice person on this unban request forum man thanks and im a guy btw just so you know in the future 🙂

image.png.2a11dbcba2e031cddbe8521e99ee72de.png
image.png.b6e8271dbfe6a93a89725e6d73cb2246.png
image.png.6a9c2d4c652f75d1450b3153fc2c12c0.png
image.png.07077c5147b68a2feb41c8772079bff3.png

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic
On 5/30/2022 at 3:33 AM, Joe Conner said:

image.png.2a11dbcba2e031cddbe8521e99ee72de.png
image.png.b6e8271dbfe6a93a89725e6d73cb2246.png
image.png.6a9c2d4c652f75d1450b3153fc2c12c0.png
image.png.07077c5147b68a2feb41c8772079bff3.png

oh yeah i totally forgot 

but like i said im a totally different person now and i really changed how i act on rp servers 

i still dont remember why i was spawning those, so im just asking for a second chance if its even possible cause i asked to be unbanned a LOT of times 

all i want is to play there again since i did spend a LOT of time on that server 

even if you would change it to timed ban i would wait it out i dont care about that but i just want to be forgiven since it happened in 2019

Edited by warnux76
1 hour ago, Walter Alvarez said:

You can't be unbanned because the server is completly dead

temporarily dead* 👍🏿

😂 imagine bothering to make a list of your very cool ranks 😂

13 hours ago, Wesker said:

temporarily dead* 👍🏿

14 hours ago, Walter Alvarez said:

You can't be unbanned because the server is completly dead

finally some normal people

thanks then 

1 hour ago, Walter Alvarez said:

Stop lying to yourself.

Accept the fact Harland betrayed you and left you in the dust of a former SCPRP server 

staph dude ur fking wrong. I am the one who betrayed Harland by posting a NSFL image on discord

im actually in a state of utter grief everyday on Harland's behalf because how much revenue he is potentially losing as we speak, after he had to close down one of his top sources of income. His finances are hurting, not cool bro 😠

but it's all for the greater good. SCPRP resurrection arc coming soon 🙏🏿💪🏿

Edited by Wesker

😂 imagine bothering to make a list of your very cool ranks 😂

On 6/24/2022 at 11:54 AM, Wesker said:

staph dude ur fking wrong. I am the one who betrayed Harland by posting a NSFL image on discord

im actually in a state of utter grief everyday on Harland's behalf because how much revenue he is potentially losing as we speak, after he had to close down one of his top sources of income. His finances are hurting, not cool bro 😠

but it's all for the greater good. SCPRP resurrection arc coming soon 🙏🏿💪🏿

Foolish boy Harland doesn't care about you. He doesn't even know you exist. 

The work you commit for Harland will never be ackwnoledged. Your work and actions are fewtile.

Denied

Not sure how you forgot prop spam, as you mentioned it on your last unban appeal. Anyways, your history in rule breaking is a key factor in this decision. You are currently not trusted to return, please reapply at a later date.

baljeep1.jpg.ae11bf4d436bdc4308ed4957b7a389a8.jpg