Xo_Crystar_Xo

-=CryStar 2nd Event Planner Application=-

Basic Information:

Steam Name + Profile link:   https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198122163525/

Roleplay Name: CT LT COL WB xCryStarx 

Teamspeak Name: CryStar

Playtime on the Server:  2w 5d 19h 38m (I know the time is only 5 days more not long enough for goog experience. However I would like to try my best for you guys) 

SteamID (http://steamidfinder.com/): STEAM_0:1:80948898

Any experience in staffing on a roleplay server: No

Current Age: 17 (18 literally in 2 weeks) 

Warns/Bans:

Do you have a working microphone and is it understandable?: Yes

Event Plan:

Create an event plan, this is what we will use for your first training event. Make it easy to understand and original: Event Plan is stated within this Document I created   https://docs.google.com/document/d/1RWk7NA9O4tJw-8T3RLthAasBKTRoKekVwTpssBvOnWg/edit?usp=sharing
Map: RP_CoruscantBelow

Enemies, HP, Amount: See Event Document , Thank you 🙂

Passive, HP, Amount: See Event Document , Thank you 🙂

Republic's Execution: See Event Document , Thank you 🙂

Event Character Execution: See Event Document, Thank you 🙂

Story: See Event Document, Thank you 🙂

Event Information: See Event Document, Thank you 🙂

Have you ever Done an Event Before?: No

What was your event and was it successfully executed?: N/A

Do you understand the responsibilities a event-planner has? If so, what are they?: Yes.  So the importance of an EP is to explain to the ECs that they are not to HP rush in events. They are to supply enjoyable and engaging events for others to participate and have fun in. They can do some staff claims but this is only when there is no staff members on to claim those claims. Those are some of the things that I understand about EP. 

Do you understand at the beginning of passing the application stage, you will have to undergo a training phase until completely trusted to create and host events?: Yes 

Anything else?: Good luck to everyone! |W-G E-Planner| 

Season 3 Starship GIF by Star Wars

Edited by Xo_Crystar_Xo
Missing a Yes for the understanding part smh. 2) My rank has gone to LT COL from Major

+1

Is a chill dude 

-well written event plan 

-interesting Passive RP elements

-Is a trusted member of CT and has done excellent within it i feel could do a great shot as a ep 

one thing i will say is when u do this you'll need to up sith hp and add a few more ecs  for clone to make it 8-7 but it looks good none the less 

- i wish u good luck- Vex 

+1

All jokes aside, Crystar has been a very active, friendly, and creative person in the community.

Event plan is actually really cool and the document is very well put together.

Is a very chill person and is easy to work with.

Has shown competency in CT leadership.

Second application therefore demonstrating that they actually want EP.

Best of luck Crystar!

Current Ranks:

CT ####

Previous Ranks:

CWRP DS Commando F-80 "Scorch"

CWRP 501st ARC Colonel

CWRP 501st Temp EXO

CWRP 41st Temp ARC Major 

CWRP Jedi Operator 

TRP Arturo Huevos "The Huevos Family"

WW2RP Kompanie Caesar Gefreiter and Pionier

CWRP Event Planner

CWRP  Senior Mod

image.gif

Neutral

The event plan is nice and very detailed. Along with that the passive RP is very nice and will acutally add story to the event making it more engaging. Along with this a Commanders meeting could take place, which would make it feel more important and engaging.

I have two issues. First off with the event, you have put a great amoutnof thought into the story, but not the event itself. A dupe is usually required for Corascuant Below and I am unsure if it would work without one, seeming as it seems rather straight forward. And secondly some members in CT have stated that you need to "Stop fucking around" so that does make me feel slightly unsure if you are responsable and mature enough for the position.

Good luck,

-Connor/Breatoking

Neutral 

What breatoking says is very true, the event story is great but the event itself is slacking some details. If you would have build a due and put it in your EP application it would have been a big +1. But overall nothing too bad. 

Teen we have you as a CT, from what I have seen you can be both a little minge but also a serious RP player so it goes both ways, if you step it up on the server I will probably edit this to a +1. 

Good Luck!

-Ex CWRP Ranks -

41st Marshal Commander 

Senior Administrator

Senior Medic

-Ex ICRP Ranks-

Head Medical Officer

ISF Master Sergeant 
Death Trooper
Hutt High Command
Pyke High Command
Rebel High Command
Fonollio High Command 

-1 / Neutral

-The event plan is good, well thought out and the RP behind it is incredible.

-Clearly liked within CT, and in most parts of the Server.

-You have your moments. For example, i know you have a bind which says something along the lines of "Wags tail s u b m i s s i v e l y UwU", this is borderline some kind of weird ERP in my eyes, and i know some people who see it have been made uncomfortable, as i have seen it in a debrief before. You are also clearly intentionally bypassing a chat filter in the server, and i'm well aware of other binds you have which does the same, which to me shows a disregard for the rules, although i know you don't carry any actually bad intentions. The same kind of thing applies to the "CT Zoo", etc, when i see that pop up in your bunks with blatant signs outside advertising it. Although im sure you're not the one who does it all the time (Although it is possible you are), i know you do take part in it.

-You have resigned i believe 4? (Possibly 3) times in the past relatively recently. This shows, to me, dedication and motivation issues, which could cause patchy spots in events on a week to week basis, as well as you potentially giving up the rank of EP soon to only then reapply, etc, as you have done in CT.

Denied
Unfortunately Event Management have decided to deny your application. If you would like a reason DM Stack#2315 on Discord. 
You can reapply in 2 weeks if applications are open.