Mystic

Warn appeal.

Template

Your in game name: Mystic

The accused staff member's in game name, Steam profile link or Steam ID (http://steamidfinder.com/) STEAM_0:0:101201681

What they had done (Please give a detailed description as to what happened): Basically, i got shot like 20ish times and if you check logs it was constantly happening. So after him shooting me so i lost around 1/3 of my hp (I was jedi so i had alot of hp) I decided to kill him so he would stop shooting me constantly.
In the clip you can see me being shot at the very start so you can see it wasnt a 1 time thing. Thank you for your time 🙂

Evidence (This is not required, however, if you don't have any evidence you ARE required to come on TeamSpeak and explain what happened on there with the accused staff member present. Evidence can be videos, recordings or screenshots): https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/ngYI1sAr1caOx/d13371K3h0uy?invite=cr-MSx3dk4sOTIyNjA3Nyw

Whether he is shooting you or not it's still RDM
You should of just made a claim for him to stop or anything else 

Current Ranks:
RC Auxiliary Security Staff Honour Guard

Previous Ranks: 
RC Commander F71 CWRP Staff Manager Plo Koon

You should of made a claim so a staff member can assist you instead of taking things into your own hands. 

Also, just because you are in the EC room doesn't give you free range to do whatever you want. 

Current Ranks:

CT ####

Previous Ranks:

CWRP DS Commando F-80 "Scorch"

CWRP 501st ARC Colonel

CWRP 501st Temp EXO

CWRP 41st Temp ARC Major 

CWRP Jedi Operator 

TRP Arturo Huevos "The Huevos Family"

WW2RP Kompanie Caesar Gefreiter and Pionier

CWRP Event Planner

CWRP  Senior Mod

image.gif

And what excatly would you have lost, if he had killed you? Nothing.

You should have just made a claim and even if he had killed you, you could have asked the EP to bring you back to the EC room and then make a claim about him RDMing you.

Current ranks

HLRP Trial mod

Denied
Posted in the wrong section of our forum, however Server rules still apply in the EC room, next time call a staff member to resolve the issue or tell the EP hosting the event, who can also help in the same way.

Current ranks

CWRP Vice Manager
Admiral 

Previous ranks

Jedi Aegis
501st Marshal Commander
DS Commando F69
501st Vice Commander
Temp 501st Commander

Jedi Senior Guardian

ezgif-3-eed719ac80.gif.a7679065eed7ac58041146e7a19e3852.gif