Hazry

Make racism against the rules.

Recently, I left the 41st with many others due to the racism. A certain member who I wont name here, as I dont want this to be an argument thread, would just say the N-Word over and over again. Then when called out on it stated  it wasnt against the rules and would then say the word repeatedly. Just think it should be against the rules as theres no need for it, like dark humour jokes are one thing. But just being racist is offensive to people and is awkward for others. Dont know if anyone else agrees, just thought I would put this out there as at end of the day this is meant to be fun and someone being submitted to racism isnt really on.

yea its a thing thats common in this community so im sure many will not agree with you

== Past Ranks ==
Jump Troopers Sector Commander 
212th Vice Commander
Monkey Dancing GIF

Racism is against the server rules, although it is not stated i'd say it comes under the common sense aspect of the server rules, and results in a warn and/or kick dependant on the severity. If you get evidence of said player being racist you can send it to staff and they will deal with it how they see fit. Otherwise Staff cannot do anything about it if they do not witness it or see any evidence to back your claims up. Also use the template.

Current Ranks

Clone Guards Commander | Reserve Medic

Previous Ranks

Jedi Occultist

How it works; 

Ingame = Warn
Discord = Mute
Teamspeak = Free for it

Spoiler

Previous OOC rank
Plat-VIP
Senior Event Planner

Previous IC rank
CT Drill Sergeant-Major
------------------------
CE Captain
------------------------
CG Vice-Commander
------------------------
Battalion  Colonel
------------------------

Jedi Scout

20 minutes ago, Triple said:

How it works; 

Ingame = Warn
Discord = Mute
Teamspeak = Free for it

Teamspeak shouldnt be ok for it though. Thats the point. Is this really the reputation the community wants to have?

In-game racism is taken very seriously and in discord it is punishable as well but not really treated in terms of severity of punishment as it is in-game. Many people get away with racism on discord but it is usually dealt with properly.

As it goes for teamspeak the community would never come to terms with making it punishable even if it is extremely ignorant. I think that it should only really be punishable if the person being racist is using the remarks towards you in a derogatory manner. You are right though in terms that the community often pushes some people away because of how toxic/racist some teamspeak channels can be. Not all teamspeak channels are like this though and you can find a regiment that isn't full of 16 year old english kids who think being overly racist is funny.

In all I agree with your sentiment it's just that its virtually never going to happen where its punishable on Teamspeak and the best thing you can do is ignore it and find a regiment that isn't overly racist. But for racism in discord/in-game it is punishable so please report it in-game by calling a staff member using the @ sign before a message or by @'ing discord staff when you see it on discord.

currently au tistic

Previous Ranks:

501st ARC Colonel/Temp Exo

DS Squad Leader F73

CWRP Administrator

3 minutes ago, List said:

In-game racism is taken very seriously and in discord it is punishable as well but not really treated in terms of severity of punishment as it is in-game. Many people get away with racism on discord but it is usually dealt with properly.

As it goes for teamspeak the community would never come to terms with making it punishable even if it is extremely ignorant. I think that it should only really be punishable if the person being racist is using the remarks towards you in a derogatory manner. You are right though in terms that the community often pushes some people away because of how toxic/racist some teamspeak channels can be. Not all teamspeak channels are like this though and you can find a regiment that isn't full of 16 year old english kids who think being overly racist is funny.

In all I agree with your sentiment it's just that its virtually never going to happen where its punishable on Teamspeak and the best thing you can do is ignore it and find a regiment that isn't overly racist. But for racism in discord/in-game it is punishable so please report it in-game by calling a staff member using the @ sign before a message or by @'ing discord staff when you see it on discord.

Thats a mature outlook, just sad that some regiments are going down the drain because of a few people.

Denied

List has covered everything I needed to say in his reply. If the reginment is on a level where members are starting to leave, then report it to High Command and they will deal with it via Hierarchy.

Spoiler

1075503045_Toonmk2.png.93784dcaade67633552a562ffb716a17.png

Credit to Loki for this.

Current Ranks

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Grand Admiral

SWRP Manager

212th ET

Previous Ranks
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Admirality - lol skipped VA m8

CE Marshal Commander

(Temp) DU Marshal Commander

(Temp) 21st Marshal Commander

(Temp) CG Vice Commander

Jedi Padawan - Like a boss

41st NCO

Fallschirmjager - Jäger

Caesar Obergefreiter

IE ET