Klavigar

Klavigar's EP application

Basic Information:

Steam Name + Profile link: Rattisar [https://steamcommunity.com/id/thot_fish/]

Roleplay Name (e.g. GM TRP Johan / Jedi Padawan Ngannou): CE PFT Colonel Klavigar

Teamspeak Name: Klavigar

Playtime on the Server: 3mo 1w 3d 13h 53m.

SteamID (http://steamidfinder.com/): STEAM_0:0:164759916

Any experience in staffing on a roleplay server: I have been accepted in HL-RP staff them, however I haven't been trained yet.

Current Age: 17

Warns/Bans: image.png.6e82e6b9e4ff35c62f38ed65122a7b9c.png

Do you have a working microphone and is it understandable?: Yes and yes

Event Plan:

Here is the full event plan: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1q1U-8Os_weDlV4YUfKZVELrgWGtl_7KUqjMoCAvu1U0/edit

Story:

Have you ever Done an Event Before?: Yes, I made the entire script + dupes for the Henk Urinch custom storyline

What was your event and was it successfully executed?: Henk Urinch storyline (Operation Deadline, Partisan and Eviction in this order) and yes it was succesfully executed.

Do you understand the responsibilities a event-planner has? If so, what are they?:

Yes I do understand them. The main responsibilities of an Event planner is to prepare and execute enjoyable events for both the Clones and Event Characters. He is also there to navigate and further the Roleplay of the server with his normal events and mini-events. With mini-events being more focused on overall PassiveRP rather than CombatRP like normal events.

Do you understand at the beginning of passing the application stage, you will have to undergo a training phase until completely trusted to create and host events?:

Yes I do understand this.

Anything else?: No

Current ranks

HLRP Trial mod

+1
This is the best out of all the apps i have seen amazing plan and story

Current Ranks
  Mace Windu - DS Commando F-91 CWRP Senior Event planner - CWRP Discord Staff Manager
Past Ranks
CT 2459 - CE PFT MEDIC COLONEL CG Detainment Droid - Battalion Sand - Battalion Colonel - GM LT Colonel 5x Regimental Medic Jedi Ace CWRP Senior Event Planner Jedi Watcher 501st Colonel Jedi Paladin - Jedi Phantom - Jedi Beast Tamer Jedi Lorekeeper CWRP Jedi Event planner - 501st Gamma ARC Colonel Obi Wan Kenobi Plo Koon
Okkotsu.Yuuta_full.3233018.thumb.gif.d34416410611c3902d25d5d77fa6506a.gif

+1

This event has a great explanation what is happening and how

Made a custom storyline in suggestions that i did, they were creative and interesting, dupes were amazing and this app looks like would be great too

Has great passive rp and dialog in the console log which not many EP's do

I think you would be great EP 

+1

Rich story

Detailed plan

High playtime

Current CWRP Ranks

Obi Wan Kenobi ║

Previous Ranks

║ Jedi Senior Guardian  104th NS LT CG CPT ║ Jedi Overseer ║ Jedi Warden ║ Jedi Veteran 

║ Jedi Spectre ║ Jedi Phantom ║ Jedi Lorekeeper ║ DU LT COL ║ Event Planner 

+1

Legitimately one of the best apps I've ever seen. 

Current Ranks:

CT ####

Previous Ranks:

CWRP DS Commando F-80 "Scorch"

CWRP 501st ARC Colonel

CWRP 501st Temp EXO

CWRP 41st Temp ARC Major 

CWRP Jedi Operator 

TRP Arturo Huevos "The Huevos Family"

WW2RP Kompanie Caesar Gefreiter and Pionier

CWRP Event Planner

CWRP  Senior Mod

image.gif

+1

-Previous suggested events have had great story, and shows that Klavigar is actually dedicated to making good events.

-The current event plan is incredible in scope & story.

-Klavigar is incredibly active, competent, well known and is all-around a good guy.

-Little experience in Jedi (From what i know)

-I do worry that you could maybe disappear when HLRP releases, as it would be very difficult to balance staff on a Server which will be new and require moderation, as well as EP which does require a large amount of prep work and motivation. (That is if HLRP releases this Century)

Best of luck, Klavigar; this is an incredibly good application.

Accepted
Congratulations! Event Management have decided to accept your application. Poke or Message me on TS/Discord when you are ready for the Interview!