Phantomoooooo

Phantoms Event Planner Application

Basic Information:

Steam Name + Profile link: 

Phantomoooooo

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198880355534/

Roleplay Name: Battalion Officer Phantom

Teamspeak Name: Phantom

Playtime on the Server: 2w, 4d, 10m (as of 7/7/22)

SteamID (http://steamidfinder.com/): STEAM_0:0:460044903

Any experience in staffing on a roleplay server: Been staff once in the past on a server with around 50 active members

Current Age: 16

Warns/Bans: None

Do you have a working microphone and is it understandable?: Yes people have said that it is clear

Event Plan:

Create an event plan, this is what we will use for your first training event. Make it easy to understand and original(Use the Template): https://docs.google.com/document/d/1uMFTSS10MTKlZnAwulxppnANuwxUDp4q3to4xY0_zCA/edit?usp=sharing

Map:

Enemies, HP, Amount:

1 per 10 clones so will change (80 clones for the planetary and 60 for base attack are the used scales)

(depending on 41st count if there are low numbers then the sniper EC will be replaced by an extra jump trooper)

Planetary      Base attack                                Planetary                  Base Attack

Merc Leader                1800k                   1750k                                            1                                     1

Merc Jump Trooper  1500k                    1500k                                           2                                     1

Merc Hitman              1750k                     1600k                                           2                                    2

Merc Assassin Droid 1500k                    1500k                                            1                                     1

Merc Brute                  1600k                    1500k                                            3                                   2     

Sith Sorcerer               200,000k                                                                    1

Jedi Hunter Droid      100,000k                                                                     1
Passive, HP, Amount:

The Ritual Summoner 20,000k                                                                    1

Story:

Event Information:

Have you ever Done an Event Before?: Sadly not

What was your event and was it successfully executed?:N/A

Do you understand the responsibilities a event-planner has? If so, what are they?: Yes I do

Do you understand at the beginning of passing the application stage, you will have to undergo a training phase until completely trusted to create and host events?:

Anything else?:

Thanks for taking the time to read my application. I would like to apologise if it is hard to understand, as I had this problem with my batt app (even though I can understand it myself).

Edited by Phantomoooooo
Changed Link

Neutral

The application itself is well worded but there are some flaws to it. 

- The stealing blueprints/data from the republic event formula is kind of overdone now IMO. 

-Sniper EC's aren't really needed unless there are a lot of 41st on (if majority of them are ET's then its unfair as well). 

- Naboo City is used quite frequently and isn't a unique choice. 

- Jedi event is okay. 

Good luck! 

Current Ranks:

CT ####

Previous Ranks:

CWRP DS Commando F-80 "Scorch"

CWRP 501st ARC Colonel

CWRP 501st Temp EXO

CWRP 41st Temp ARC Major 

CWRP Jedi Operator 

TRP Arturo Huevos "The Huevos Family"

WW2RP Kompanie Caesar Gefreiter and Pionier

CWRP Event Planner

CWRP  Senior Mod

image.gif

Pending
Event Management think you could do well as an EP however there are no positions available currently. We will contact you when we are ready to give you an EP Interview.