Tayhardy69

Tays Staff Application

In-game name(s): Battalion Captain Tay / Jedi Sr Knight Tay

Steam Name: Tayhardy69

Steam ID: (https://steamidfinder.com/): STEAM_0:0:626799072

Age when applying: 16

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone: i live in England my timezone is BST

Can you speak and type English fluently: yes 

Current total game-time on the server (type !time): 1mo 2w 4d 8h 22m.

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on CWRP: IC - Battalion Captain / Sr knight OCC - Plat VIP/Event Planner

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak: i own a working microphone and i speak when communicating 

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since: i joined the server on December 9th 2022 

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, CWRP Discord and our forums: i use the teamspeak daily discord often and forums to check battalion applications staff applications and EP applications  

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type !time then open warns menu, and drag the menu so chat is visible with the time): i have one ban for LTARP when i had first joined the server and left when being arrested as scav i have since learnt this was stupid and have moved on 

image.thumb.png.10d3ae91b7722e126382afb88d597e67.png

State the role of staff on the server: Staff are there to ensure RP is happing correctly server rules are followed and punishments are given out if they are not followed 

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them? i have read and familiarised myself with them  

List of all previous server staff experience: Werwolfgaming - Event planner 

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?:

i do understand this 

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other clones:

I would check !blogs for any damage the player in question has done if it is a small amount and could not have killed someone with this amount of damage i would go on to spectate the player and see if they are RP correctly and not randomly shooting people 

if the player has been killing i would bring them aside for a staff sit in where i would explain to them the situation and see if they have any defence if not i would explain once again why they are here and why i am going to be warning them for RDM/ARDM i would then do this with the command !warn <steam id> <reason> then returning them and keeping a close eye on them to see if it happens again in which i would ban them for NH2RP and add one extra day for each OCC offence 

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function:

I would tp to a battalion and ask them to send a trainer if no arrive i would ask in OOC saying "can i get a trainer to cadet room or ill TP someone at random 

3 ) During a debrief, a CT accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon:

this is more of an IC and as it was clearly an accident i would allow CG to handle it 

4 ) A CT #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT:

i would inform them IC that as a 2nd LT they should be saluting me (personally i dont take it too serious)

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitally stated within the server rules:

this is to be classed as an attempted bypassing and i would inform them that what they did was infact fail rp and perhaps point to some rules that do say it is fail rp and tell them if they wish to argue against the report they can do so on the forums which i would grab a link for them 

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing:

i would tell them the rules they broke specifically pointing to them by there number and perhaps bring a second staff to come and explain that i am indeed correct and i would then inform them if they feel it is unfair and wish to argue it to head to the forums and make a claim on there 

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words):

I believe I would be better than other applicants due to my activity (especially early in the morning when I usually haft to take claims due to no staff being present) I can be on in these weird hours where staff usually are not furthermore with my departure from school and not going to college until September I only expect one LOA during the summer break for 5 days this further implies my activity also I often pick up where the weak areas of anything I do are to ensure a better time for people involved secondly my staff experience on the server as EP I have had to warn ban and deal with situations a staff would regularly deal with also I have become quite well known with the commands that a staff would need to know (!xban, !warn !give !slay) and how to target players (^,*,@ <name>) with this experience I believe I am already one step ahead most also as an EP I have proven myself to be trusted with the ULX perms on the server

Finally I'm a mature person that takes the rules to heart I understand why they are in place and why they need to be followed this is obv so that the RP which the server does can be allowed to continue without interruption

I would describe myself as a calm and collective person with no personal judgement towards anyone I don't hold grudges and accept things for how they happen and see how I can improve moving forward I believe these traits are needed in staff as to stay calm analyse the situation so you can make a fair judgement without bias

You're a friendly guy Tay but you have a lot of moments of immaturity and I dont believe you would quite fit on the Staff team. You've also been demoted IC in Battalion and that isn't a very good look. 

Nonetheless, Good luck! 

Current Ranks:

CT ####

Previous Ranks:

CWRP DS Commando F-80 "Scorch"

CWRP 501st ARC Colonel

CWRP 501st Temp EXO

CWRP 41st Temp ARC Major 

CWRP Jedi Operator 

TRP Arturo Huevos "The Huevos Family"

WW2RP Kompanie Caesar Gefreiter and Pionier

CWRP Event Planner

CWRP  Senior Mod

image.gif

BIG -1

The saddest moment in a kid's  life isnt when he learns that santa clause isnt real, its when he connects to cwrp and battalion Officer Tay is there to make his time miserable.

1) Extremely power-hungry individual ( several people can come forward to back this claim )

2) I have seen you multiple times bending serveral rules in to your own accord to leverage yourself as a higher ranking in situations simply based on you being a complete prick to people because you're a battalion member with a power complex.

3) Doesnt even know the base rules, thinks he can command anybody and treat everyone like they are below him

Please don't accept this guy, it's allready a mistake to give him power in ep, thanks for reading and fuck you tay

Here is one example of many encounters with tay by several people

vplBRwP.png

Edited by Ice Cube

Neutral 

-Good app
-Good activity 
-Good EP

-Some issues on how they are viewed
-Multiple High ranking/Long term players showing evidence of Issues of how situations were handled poorly (which weren't too long ago)

-Jack 

Edited by Chonk - Jack

-Ex MingeSquad 
-Ex Permaban
-Ex Battalion
-Ex GM Vice Commander
-Ex GM Marshal Commander
-Ex 442nd CPL
-Ex 104th CPL
-Vice Admiral

Disco Inferno Dancing GIF

What ice cube and half the app said

Current Ranks
  DS Commando F-91 CWRP Senior Event planner - CWRP Discord Staff Manager
Past Ranks
CT 2459 - CE PFT MEDIC COLONEL CG Detainment Droid - Battalion Sand - Battalion Colonel - GM LT Colonel 5x Regimental Medic Jedi Ace CWRP Senior Event Planner Jedi Watcher 501st Colonel Jedi Paladin - Jedi Phantom - Jedi Beast Tamer Jedi Lorekeeper CWRP Jedi Event planner - 501st Gamma ARC Colonel Obi Wan Kenobi Plo Koon - Mace Windu - Yoda

Okkotsu.Yuuta_full.3233018.thumb.gif.d34416410611c3902d25d5d77fa6506a.gif

Disclaimer: Since there are extremely limited spots in staff with many many people applying I will be completely honest and judging/responding not only based off if I believe you will be a capable staff member but are you better suited to be a staff member compared to the other 40 people that applied, so don't take any of this to heart. Thanks : )

Yea you are really active

The most sought after quality in a staff member which I have seen from SMT is their maturity and how professional they are in important scenarios. I have seen you on countless occasions represent the exact opposite of these two qualities and I think you should really work on your maturity on the server if you want Staff or if you ever want promoted to Batt Command

IC you are on really thin ice in battalion almost every week you are involved in some stupid situation you put yourself in

currently au tistic

Previous Ranks:

501st ARC Colonel/Temp Exo

DS Squad Leader F73

CWRP Administrator

Most things has been stated. 

- Goodluck

-Ex CWRP Ranks -

41st Marshal Commander 

Senior Administrator

Senior Medic

-Ex ICRP Ranks-