Daan's Staff Application

In-game name(s): CG SNR Medic COL Daan

Steam Name: Dingy Individual

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:147571104

Age when applying: 16

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone: Greece, GMT+3

Can you speak and type English fluently: Yup

Current total game-time on the server (type !time): 1mo 10h 

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on CWRP: Colonel, Senior medic, Plat VIP, PAC3

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak: Yup I speak

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since: Played on and off during 2018-2020 then committed in february 2022 

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, CWRP Discord and our forums: Basically every day

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type !time then open warns menu, and drag the menu so chat is visible with the time): Haven't had any https://imgur.com/a/G1GpBHD

State the role of staff on the server: A staff member has to make sure that the rules are being followed. If a rule is broken, they are to punish the rule breaker accordingly. In addition, a staff member is there to answer questions someone may have about the server, the rules etc. 

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them? Yup

List of all previous server staff experience: Have been staff on 2 servers around 2016-2018 that are now shut down. The highest rank I've gotten to was senior admin.

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?: Yup, fully understand

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other clones: In this scenario, I would teleport to the player to make sure that the situation is not ongoing. If it was, I would take them away and warn them for RDM. Otherwise, I would check the logs to confirm, and then take action. 

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function: First thing I would do is inform a member of battalion. If there are currently no battalion on or they don't respond, I would ask an NCO+ to train the cadet. 

3 ) During a debrief, a CT accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon: I wouldn't really worry about it, things like that happen a lot. I would simply show them how to properly safety their weapon and move on.

4 ) A CT #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT: As I am not in-character, it is not necessary to salute me.

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitally stated within the server rules: I would explain to them that the rules don't explicitly state every possible instance of FailRP and then carry on with the punishment.

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing: If they feel that my punishment was unfair I would direct them to the forums to make an appeal.

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words):

I feel like I deserve to be a staff member due to the fact that I've had previous staffe experience, allowing me to know my way around most of the responsibilities that a staff member may have. To add to this, I have a pretty good understanding of how ulx works, allowing me to use my powers more efficiently. I am fairly competent in dealing with the more common cases of rule breaking like RDM, FailRP, DTS and the likes. I believe that I am a fairly un-biased person, allowing me to deal with sits in a trustworthy way, no matter if they are a friend or someone I don't like. 

Something else I can bring to the table is dedication to the server. For example, I've been a member of CG for the last 5 months, having only gone on an LOA/ROA about 2 or 3 times which I believe shows dedication to the server and my regiment. (and me having way too much time on my hands tbf) To add, I have kept a clean record during my aforementioned 5 month stay on the server, which I feel proves that I know my way around the rules pretty well.

I am fairly prone to new ideas, allowing me to absorb new ways of doing things in a better way and I can take criticism and improve from it. To end off, I feel that I am a fairly cheerful person, which I believe is a good value to have in a member of the staff team. 

+1

Daan is a very cool guy and is easy to get along with. He is very mellow and would be able to handle sits pretty easy. Senior Medic so shows dedication. He is also quite active and has some minor staff experience. 

Good luck! 

Current Ranks:

CT ####

Previous Ranks:

CWRP DS Commando F-80 "Scorch"

CWRP 501st ARC Colonel

CWRP 501st Temp EXO

CWRP 41st Temp ARC Major 

CWRP Jedi Operator 

TRP Arturo Huevos "The Huevos Family"

WW2RP Kompanie Caesar Gefreiter and Pionier

CWRP Event Planner

CWRP  Senior Mod

image.gif

+1

I have not spoken with you a lot but the times have you were a nice guy. 

Application wise you made a good application and answered the questions well. You have also reached a good rank and you have shown dedication. You also have some minor staff experience and that is quite useful for staff. 

I think you would be a good addition to the staff team. 

Good Luck.

Current Rank's:
CE Commander
CWRP Senior Administrator
Past Rank's:
CE Executive Officer
CWRP Administrator

Disclaimer: Since there are extremely limited spots in staff with many many people applying I will be completely honest and judging/responding not only based off if I believe you will be a capable staff member but are you better suited to be a staff member compared to the other 40 people that applied, so don't take any of this to heart. Thanks : )

Neutral

You have been doing well in CG and from what I have seen from you OOC/IC I think you have what it takes to be a capable staff member

The app looks a little rushed and could have used a little more detail considering the fact staff apps have been closed for 5 months so maybe be more prepared or at least show a little more effort next go around

currently au tistic

Previous Ranks:

501st ARC Colonel/Temp Exo

DS Squad Leader F73

CWRP Administrator

+1

Daan has been in the Clone Guards regiment for quite a long time. He has also reached quite the high rank within CG and also within the medical corps. Showing that he is able to be trusted with power. I haven't had bad encounters with Daan, he can be professional and deal with situations calmly. Therefore I feel he can be trusted with a place in the staff member team. 

- Good Luck

Horse

+1/Neutral

Daan you are a very nice guy both IC/OOC and I have no problems with you, you are a high ranking member in both CG and Medic wich shows me dedication. You seem very mature and I could see you do good in staff. 

But I must agree with List. Your application seems rushed and your answer to the questions are very short. I would say try to put more time into the application. 

- Goodluck

-Ex CWRP Ranks -

41st Marshal Commander 

Senior Administrator

Senior Medic

-Ex ICRP Ranks-

Head Medical Officer

ISF Master Sergeant 
Death Trooper
Hutt High Command
Pyke High Command
Rebel High Command