BNC_Coby

Shades Battalion Application

Out of Character Section (OOC) -

Steam Name: BNC_Coby

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:582224689

Current OOC rank on the server and / or in other communities (e.g. Plat VIP, Mod, Event Planner):

Plat VIP

Age (Must be 14+): 15

What is your playtime (2+ Weeks Minimum): 2w 18h

Do you have a microphone, is it good quality: Yes

Have you read through the Battalion Handbook, and extending documents from it: Yes and understood it all

Do you meet the requirements: Yes

State all previous OOC punishments (Kicks, Bans and Warnings | Including Discord / Team Speak) and provide a screenshot of your list of warnings (Go in-game and do !warns) then provide a screenshot:

I have 2 warns for FailRP and VDM which I received on my first day on the server where I got in a LAAT thinking I was getting in one of the transport seats but getting into the pilot and flying into a person. 

https://imgur.com/a/cK68Fsa

In Character Section (IC) -

In-Game name (Regiment, Rank then your name): CG Temp EXO Shade (Usually CG COL Shade)

Highest rank obtained (Including previous): CG Temp EXO, CG COL, 104th SGT

Have you ever been demoted or striked in any regiment (If so explain the reason): Ive been demoted from SGT to CPL in 104th for inactivity on the 7th of april 6 days before i resigned

What is the Battalion Motto: Lead your men to death. Honor is better than surrender

Describe the roles and responsibilities of Battalion (100 words minimum):

The role and responsibilities of battalion are to lead planetary and base attacks, to host open trainings or trainings for your regiment you have been assigned to, and to supervise your assigned regiment and make sure they are doing the absolute best they can. You also have the responsibility to grant, deny, or ask for a reason of any requests in the republic chat made by other clones. Finally, you are expected to perform event debriefs as the leading battalion in a high standard making sure you go into good detail about the attack that has just happened and to congratulate successes, and to also explain what went wrong with an angry tone. 

Why should we pick you for Battalion (200 words minimum):

I would like you to consider my application for Battalion. I am happy to take on the required roles and responsibilities associated with this role. I will be firm but fair, ensuring I get to know everyone to ensure I play to the team's strengths. I know the best is expected of me and the best is what I will give. I will lead by example, to show my regiment what high standards I will work to make sure to lead us to be victorious. I have the time needed to dedicate myself to the role. I am a high-ranking member of CG, showing my understanding and discipline to the max. I am confident in my ability to debrief the server in a reflective way that demonstrates my willingness to learn from experiences and to always strive to better myself. I want to carry on the Battalion good name and their honor in battle. I will always try to deal with situations that may arise however, I am able to recognize if I need further guidance and am not afraid to ask for help if needed. I am familiar with the Battalion handbook and can adhere strictly to rules expecting the same high level of attainment from others. 

Do you understand that Battalion is a very respectable and disciplined rank? Yes I fully understand

What do Battalion do during combat, when they are not leading (In detail):

When I'm not leading my job is to support my assigned regiment to the best ability I can utilizing all my arsenal. Without ordering them around and telling them what to do as I can only give advice on what to do. I am to follow my regiment wherever they go so if I was with 442nd I would follow them to the frontlines and help with pushes or if I was with CE I would help them defend GR or assist with transport for other clones.

What are the 3 duties a Battalion Officer Cadet has to complete before getting promoted?

Complete a debrief with good standard

Lead a planetary event with voice AMP

Host an open sim with some difficulty for the people taking part

What rank can Battalion Brigadier Promote and Demote up too:

They can promote or demote anyone who is the rank of Captain or below

Anything else?: Thanks for taking time to read this

+1

Shade has done a good job in CG so far as a colonel. He has helped when Hierarchy has gone on Loa and he manages to fulfill tasks and deadlines when needed to be met. 

Shade would and could be a great addition to the battalion section on CWRP. I've seen how he reacts to people who mess about and when he does himself. It isn't destructive nor is it at a bad timing. Like all its okay to have some fun on the server every now and then.  

Im saying this because I'm making a point that he knows when to behave and when to have some laughs with others. 

Good luck - Crystar the femboy of CG 

neutral 
Shade has shown himself to be a very capable person when leading 
he has been temp exo many times showing he can be trusted with the responsibilities that come with such a rank 
throughout my time at CG supervisor i have seen nothing be the best from shade with him being able to lead with a great skill in doing so 

Activity has gotten very bad and well its not what we need in battalion 

his warns were back in February and well he has defo improved and i believe is capable of taking on the roles and responsibilities of battalion  

(his brother is phantom so i think that would be funny) 

Best of luck 
- Battalion Captain Tay

Edited by Tayhardy69
added red part

+1 

Decent Application

Shade has shown capable leading within the CG regiment.

He has been temp Exo for CG twice now and has always been the go to pick for temp Exo. It would be a shame if he left CG due to how well he is performing there but would also make a great addition to Battalion. He is also very active.

Good luck

- Battalion 2nd LT Phantom

+1
+ Application was decent, however I felt the description for a battalion’s roles and responsibilities was lacking.
+ You’ve held decently high ranks which displays your capability
+ All interactions I have had with you have been positive, you come off as a friendly person  

= You've only just reached the minimum play time required. While this isn’t necessarily a bad thing, more experience would always be preferable

Good luck!
- Cheese

Current Rank(s):

Rear Admiral

Previous Ranks:

Head of Battalion, 501st Executive Officer, Senior Medic, 74th Advanced Medical Officer, Doom's Unit Captain, Jedi Senior Consular
===============================================================================================

image.png.09d330c32cd12d09ca9a3c15bcf47010.png