Benos

Benos's First EP APP

Basic Information:

Steam Name + Profile link: [WG] Benos + https://steamcommunity.com/id/mursugangsta/

Roleplay Name: 41st Medic  Captain Damien / Jedi Handler Luminara CB

Teamspeak Name: Damein

Playtime on the Server: 2w 6d 6h 51min

SteamID (http://steamidfinder.com/): STEAM_0:1:155611644

Any experience in staffing on a roleplay server: no but i'am willing to learn as much as possible

Current Age: 16

Warns/Bans: 0 of both

Do you have a working microphone and is it understandable?: Yes

Event Plan:

Create an event plan, this is what we will use for your first training event. Make it easy to understand and original(Use the Template): The CIS has sent in a large fleet of frigates and carriers contain  hundreds if not thousands of droids (by that meaning how much the server can handle) first they will send the commandos to take out the Generator After that They will move Near MB and unleash hordes of droids which the clones will be fighting (obviously) and they have some JHD'S along with the droids coming to get rid of the jedi but in the end we will be succesful in defending the MB which After that we Will get infromation About them taking RO over As an outpost for their deeds sending in a beacon for backup we will have CE and RC get ridof the beacon before the reinforcements arrive And Get rid of the Droids/jhds

Map: Anaxes

Enemies, HP, Amount: B2'S B1'S AND JHD'S, HP I would say 2k And i think 6 clones and 2-3 jedi would do fine
(e.g. BH, 6000, 3)

Passive, HP, Amount:

Republic's Execution:
Fleet gets a disturbing signal from an unknown sender afte that the cis fleets arrive suddenly but before the fleets destruction they manage to sen the message forwards leading to us

Event Character Execution:
they will arrive somewhere near MB Preferably close to MG/MB after which they take out GR Then rest of the droids dispurce after that has happened they start attacking from MG (reason being MG is open becuase no power) they  pull up with 2 tanks and get clapped

Story:

Event Information: a simple event for my first ever time

Have you ever Done an Event Before?: no

What was your event and was it successfully executed?: N/A

Do you understand the responsibilities a event-planner has? If so, what are they?: Yes, Making sure the event is enjoyable for all parties meaning attempting to prevent HP rushing by telling them about it and the other rules if rules are not being followed you blacklist them from being ec's for a certain amount of time, and if i'm not completely wrong EP's can take tickets ign to some extent

Do you understand at the beginning of passing the application stage, you will have to undergo a training phase until completely trusted to create and host events?: Yes

Anything else?: No, Have a greatday!

Sorry this isint an event plan its too small

Current Ranks
  Mace Windu - DS Commando F-91 CWRP Senior Event planner - CWRP Discord Staff Manager
Past Ranks
CT 2459 - CE PFT MEDIC COLONEL CG Detainment Droid - Battalion Sand - Battalion Colonel - GM LT Colonel 5x Regimental Medic Jedi Ace CWRP Senior Event Planner Jedi Watcher 501st Colonel Jedi Paladin - Jedi Phantom - Jedi Beast Tamer Jedi Lorekeeper CWRP Jedi Event planner - 501st Gamma ARC Colonel Obi Wan Kenobi Plo Koon
Okkotsu.Yuuta_full.3233018.thumb.gif.d34416410611c3902d25d5d77fa6506a.gif

Neutral 

I would not suggest doing a too simple event especially for your first event where people need to see creativity and effort.

Add more information like different scenarios if something goes wrong. 

Good luck

Neutral / -1

Good guy + No Warnings/Bans or EC blacklists  + Active

Simple Event Plan (Lacking Great Detail, If expanded upon could be better)

Lacks Creativity + Effort (Event could be 100% affected based on the smallest details if improved)

Good luck Benos.

Edited by Meledits1
grammar mistake

Former: 501st Snr Medic COL (4 Months) , Deputy Medical Officer (1 Year), Final CWRP Executive Event Planner (5 Months), (1 of 5 Horsemen of CWRP Executive EPs), CWRP Senior Event Planner

Current: Head Medical OfficerCWRP Security Event Staff

Neutral/-1

Its a base attack which doesnt take a lot of creativity unless maybe you have a super cool dupe ready. Also no event story so once again just another base attack i guess

Good luck either way

Edited by Hazard

Current Ranks:
CT 7231
Past Ranks:

212th Vice Commander | 212th ARC Colonel | JT Vice Commander | 41st Lieutenant Colonel |  
CE Lieutenant

On 8/26/2022 at 6:42 PM, Sand said:

Sorry this isint an event plan its too small

Its Average Sized 😞 #D&PonTop #FuckGrove

Edited by Paradox

Current Ranks

Past Ranks

-=Redacted=-| -=Redacted=- | -=Redacted=- | -=Redacted=-

Paradox_VS_Phoenix.gif

-Event plan is lackluster and is very low detailed.

-Incorrectly filled out the "anything else" section, shows me that you didn't read application process carefully enough.

-You are a friendly guy and are well behaved.

Overall this application isn't very good, point blank, maybe consider reapplying with more effort and MUCH more detail. 

Good luck! 

Current Ranks:

CT ####

Previous Ranks:

CWRP DS Commando F-80 "Scorch"

CWRP 501st ARC Colonel

CWRP 501st Temp EXO

CWRP 41st Temp ARC Major 

CWRP Jedi Operator 

TRP Arturo Huevos "The Huevos Family"

WW2RP Kompanie Caesar Gefreiter and Pionier

CWRP Event Planner

CWRP  Senior Mod

image.gif

Denied
Unfortunately Event Management have decided to deny your application. If you would like a reason DM BenR#2582 on Discord. 
You can reapply in 2 weeks if applications are open.

Current Ranks
-----------------------------------

DS Commando F75 
CWRP Vice Manager

Past Ranks
-----------------------------------

Flight Show Extraordinaire
CE ARC Colonel
Jedi Ace
104th Temp Executive Officer
CT Temp Vice Commander