Kyousuke

Kyou's First EP App

Basic Information:

Steam Name + Profile link: Kyousuke + https://steamcommunity.com/id/kyousuke21/

Roleplay Name (e.g. GM TRP Johan / Jedi Padawan Ngannou): 212th LTCOL Kyousuke/Jedi Guardian Coleman Trebor

Teamspeak Name: Kyousuke

Playtime on the Server: 2w1d2h11m

SteamID (http://steamidfinder.com/ STEAM_1:0:84541580

Any experience in staffing on a roleplay server: In the past I've been Senior-Admin/Event Staff on a DarkRP server called ASAPGaming which shut down less than a year ago due to owner’s personal reasons and have been an Admin on a PoliceRP server called RiversideRoleplay.

Current Age: 18

Warns/Bans: None

Do you have a working microphone and is it understandable?: Yes it is understandable

Map: Snow facility

Event Plan: https://docs.google.com/document/d/16EcWZpHAOwUxnsQosYrz4gvJ9YTlK75UAJnsFAOHEUI/edit?usp=sharing

Have you ever Done an Event Before?: Yes, somewhat similar style to werwolf with “!ejoin”

What was your event and was it successfully executed?: Every few hours I’d host events such as TDM, FFA, KOTH etc where the winner would receive a special prize, usually money or a weapon. They were successfully executed because I know that people enjoyed them because people gave feedback directly after the event(s) had concluded. 

Do you understand the responsibilities an event-planner has? If so, what are they?: Yes I do, one of the main responsibilities as an EP is to uphold your duties, the majority of the time events are fun for most people so doing them whenever I can or whenever I need to would make the experience for everyone in the community much more enjoyable. 

Do you understand at the beginning of passing the application stage, you will have to undergo a training phase until completely trusted to create and host events?: Absolutely 

Anything else?: W-G E-Planner

Edited by Kyousuke

+1/Neutral

Good Event Idea (love the back story) + HP is ok

The Event could run short depending on the distance between start to finish as the average planetary is 35-45 minutes

Lacking detail on how you plan on countering the clone forces as the distance isn't far from start to Finish.

Events don't go perfectly smoothly, could have gone with multiple outcomes/scenarios instead of the one. (This is a personal Opinion)

Giving the JHD new "force" abilities such as mind control that don't make sense
(They can only use saber throw and force leap as they don't have the force)

Everything I've stated can be an easy fixed and reworked, but overall good application, Good Luck!

Former: 501st Snr Medic COL (4 Months) , Deputy Medical Officer (1 Year), Final CWRP Executive Event Planner (5 Months), (1 of 5 Horsemen of CWRP Executive EPs), CWRP Senior Event Planner

Current: Head Medical OfficerCWRP Security Event Staff

The mind control part was intended to be RP, i'd assumed this because I put it in the story section but apologies seeing as I didn't make it clear enough. Nevertheless, thank you for your feedback.

+1

Event story looks good maybe couple fixes but thats alr for first time.

Current Ranks:
CT 7231
Past Ranks:

212th Vice Commander | 212th ARC Colonel | JT Vice Commander | 41st Lieutenant Colonel |  
CE Lieutenant

+1   I agree with what the others have said concerning the event.  Multiple endings as a contingency are good to avoid any problems  that might arise due to an unexpected outcome.

But otherwise your previous staff and EP experience shows me that you would be a good fit for the job. Good luck.

Edited by Joe Hamilton

Current Ranks: None

Former Ranks:                                                   Started Playing WG SCP-RP in 2016                                                 

COTBG Deacon [2017] | Head Researcher  [2017 - ???] [SCP-RP] (Major changes to the job annulled my WL)

212th EXO [2018] | 212th Vice Commander [2020] | 212th SO + 74th Member + CE Member [2021] |

212th SO [2022] | Battalion Officer [2022] | 212th SO [2023] | 41st Captain [2024]

+1

-Overall a very detailed application which is always a nice sight! Shows me you really want EP and thought it out quite well.

-Event plan document is very detailed and pictures were provided.

-Passive EC's are always nice to see.

-Make sure if you get accepted and actually do this event you may need to up EC numbers or place NPCs to keep the event going because this seems like it could end up being short and planetaries normally need to last over 30 minutes. 

Overall a nice and detailed application. 

Good luck! 

Current Ranks:

CT ####

Previous Ranks:

CWRP DS Commando F-80 "Scorch"

CWRP 501st ARC Colonel

CWRP 501st Temp EXO

CWRP 41st Temp ARC Major 

CWRP Jedi Operator 

TRP Arturo Huevos "The Huevos Family"

WW2RP Kompanie Caesar Gefreiter and Pionier

CWRP Event Planner

CWRP  Senior Mod

image.gif

+1

Application is nicely made, lots of details and multiple endings.

There is some passive rp as well, not just run in and kill people

What Mel said about the situations, literally never works how you want it to be so be ready for plan B

Has ulx experience from different server, staff and event staff which is quite impressive 

Event can be short if you don't plan it accordingly, make it bit longer or even snakier (if you know what i mean like zig zags)

If you want to make a new "force power" make it a human being or alien not a robot, wouldn't make really sense unless its a device or gas

Denied
Unfortunately Event Management have decided to deny your application. If you would like a reason DM BenR#2582 on Discord. 
You can reapply in 2 weeks if applications are open.

Current Ranks
-----------------------------------

DS Commando F75 
CWRP Vice Manager

Past Ranks
-----------------------------------

Flight Show Extraordinaire
CE ARC Colonel
Jedi Ace
104th Temp Executive Officer
CT Temp Vice Commander