BigGinger

Ginger's 2nd Batt application

Out of Character Section (OOC) -

Steam Name: BigGinger

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:121415491

Current OOC rank on the server and / or in other communities (e.g. Plat VIP, Mod, Event Planner): Plat VIP

Age (Must be 14+): 19

What is your playtime (2+ Weeks Minimum): 1mo 16h 16m

Do you have a microphone, is it good quality: Yes to both

Have you read through the Battalion Handbook, and extending documents from it: I have

Do you meet the requirements: I do

State all previous OOC punishment (Kicks, Bans and Warnings | Including Discord / Team Speak) and provide a screenshot of your list of warnings (Go in-game and do !warns) then provide a screenshot:  I have had no kicks, bans or warnings of any sort.  https://imgur.com/a/gfrJAyB

In Character Section (IC) -

In-Game name (Regiment, Rank then your name): CT #### Ginger

Highest rank obtained (Including previous): Battalion Captain, CG Colonel, Jedi Knight, 104th CPL, 501st PVT

Have you ever been demoted or striked in any regiment (If so explain the reason): I was striked once in CG for minor EQ abuse. But that was a while ago

What is the Battalion Motto: Lead your men to death. Honour is better than surrender

Describe the roles and responsibilities of Battalion (100 words minimum):

Battalion members are responsible for leading the republic base and keeping everything orderly. They watch over the base as a whole and make sure all troops are doing as told, following orders, as well as granting various permissions such as personal flight training take-offs and landings, claiming of training rooms, etc. Battalion members are also in charge of leading the Grand Army of the Republic through their defences on base when attacked by enemy forces or when attacking the enemy off-world. Battalion members will also be assigned to a regiment to supervise, where they will work with the regiment's hierarchy to conduct training with the regiment or act as temporary hierarchy should the regiment require it.

Why should we pick you for Battalion (200 words minimum):

I've been Battalion before, so I understand what the regiment does as a whole and how to conduct myself. I have all the experience required to be successful in Battalion and can ease my way back into the role with no problem.

Although it has been a while since my last resignation from Battalion (which I left originally due to various circumstances IRL, which required me to drop the role) I have found more compromises and am able to use a lot more of my time to the regiment. While my activity may not be what it once was, I plan to make the most out of the time I have and dedicate myself to upholding Battalion's high standards and working with whatever regiment I am assigned to so that they can remain orderly and professional, a task in which I personally don't believe will be difficult.

My main priority will be keeping my friendly, welcoming self on display at all times so others don't feel like I am abusing the power I have or seeing Battalion as a power-abusing job.

A final note will be that nothing I've gained in Batt or advertised before has dropped, and all of it is a firmly planted memory that I promise will be able to shine through again, should I get the role.

Do you understand that Battalion is a very respectable and disciplined rank? I understand completely.

What do Battalion do during combat, when they are not leading (In detail):  A Battalion not in combat should stay out of the front lines and work with their regiment that they are supervising, using their equipment to assist in combat. They should not take command of the regiment and simply work as a member.

What are the 3 duties a Battalion Officer Cadet has to complete before getting promoted?

Lead a base attack successfully

Lead a planetary successfully

Conduct an open training to a high standard

What rank can Battalion Brigadier Promote and Demote up too: Captain or below

Anything else?: I understand I'm not Major+ currently, but if required at this stage. I'm more than happy to get back to that rank.