Jone 2nd Staff Application

In-game name(s):Jedi Apprentice Jone,CE BFT PFC Jone [EX COL]

Steam Name:Jone

Steam ID: (https://steamidfinder.com/):STEAM_0:0:191172014

Age when applying:15

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone:England

Can you speak and type English fluently:yes

Current total game-time on the server (type !time):4w 2d 4h 14m

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on CWRP: [IC] Jedi Apprentice Jone,CE BFT PFC Jone [OOC] Plat VIP

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak:yes but my mic ccan break somtimes

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since:28/12/21  1 break for family stuff

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, CWRP Discord and our forums:all the time

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type !time then open warns menu, and drag the menu so chat is visible with the time):https://imgur.com/S2r8b25

State the role of staff on the server:The staff role is dealing with players problems whilst helping new players aswell

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them?Yes

List of all previous server staff experience: Im a TRP/IORP Event Planner

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?:Yes

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other clones:I would Spectate the player who is killing people and check logs to see who he has damaged recently. I would ask the person if they have a video of them being killed by them.If i see it i would pull the CT into a sit and ask him for the reason behind the RDM,if there is no reeason specified i would warn him for RDM

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function: i would say in /ooc "can a NCO+ come train this cadet if none comes then i would tp somone random" if no one comes then ill tp the lowest ranking NCO

3 ) During a debrief, a CT accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon::I wouldnt do anything because it is a CG job to put out a warning or punshiment

4 ) A CT #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT:it doesnt need a staff member or anything really because it is IC so staff not needed

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitally stated within the server rules::I would tell him that, He should know what FailRP Is and he should know a failrp situtaions.I would tell him the actoins he just did is failrp if he already had some verbal warning for it then i would give him a warning

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing::i Would tell him that a staffs word is final and why he has been warned if he still doesnt agree with me then i would tell him if he has a big problem with it he can got to the forums about it

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words):I think I deserve staff because I am really loyal to the community. I love to help people with their issues and problems and I want to try and fix whatever needs fixing. I think I am a really friendly guy. I am really active.I will bring my knowledge on the rules,fun and enjoyable times and would bring my full attention to any task i would need to complete, I would help people in OOC and also IC. I personally don't like talking that much but I am always up to push myself out into the deep end to get stuff done for the community.I have had previous experience in staff on the TRP/IORP server and i really enjoyed it and had a ton of fun on it all tho i was a ep i still took claims.I already know about the whole ULX commands well most of them so i have a lot of experience with that i would say and everyone really likes me plus i have a good reputation on the werewolf servers and community.i would like to give the offer to new players to experience the server for what it is and not for its not.But overall i think i would make a great staff member is that i always enjoy helping people in any way or form and its good to see new people asking many many questions abbott the server that just makes the experience much much better 

The Application:

• Pros:
    • You have a decent amount of play time
    • You have knowledge of ULX from being an EP on TRP
  • Cons:
    • You haven't really had a high IC rank so it is not as obvious how you would cope with more responsibilities/power
    • Being an EP on another server may make it harder for you to have the time to come on as much
    • Having an OOC rank on the TRP server and going for one on this server makes you look indecisive

The Applicant:

• Pros:
    • N/A - See below
  • Cons:
    • I don't really know you, perhaps rank up again and make a bigger name for yourself in the community

Best of Luck!
Cheese

Current Rank(s):

Rear Admiral

Previous Ranks:

Head of Battalion, 501st Executive Officer, Senior Medic, 74th Advanced Medical Officer, Doom's Unit Captain, Jedi Senior Consular
===============================================================================================

image.png.09d330c32cd12d09ca9a3c15bcf47010.png

Amount of playtime is good, however you haven't achieved a high IC rank and like Cheese said, makes me curious about how you would handle ULX. Also, I personally don't think you should have a rank on 2 different WG servers, it makes it unfair to people.

Current Ranks:

CT ####

Previous Ranks:

CWRP DS Commando F-80 "Scorch"

CWRP 501st ARC Colonel

CWRP 501st Temp EXO

CWRP 41st Temp ARC Major 

CWRP Jedi Operator 

TRP Arturo Huevos "The Huevos Family"

WW2RP Kompanie Caesar Gefreiter and Pionier

CWRP Event Planner

CWRP  Senior Mod

image.gif

Neutral
You just returned to CWRP.
At the moment you are a quite low rank. 
You are EP on our sister server. It could be hard to balance it and ensure good activity on both servers. 

- Experience with the ULX we use on the server. 
You have been Temp CE EXO in the past and you have event staff on our sister server so this shows that you can handle the responsibility. 
- You are a nice guy.

Over all I think you would be a good fit for the staff team but at the moment you need to rank up and get known a bit more on CWRP. 

Good luck,
Henk

Current Rank's:
CE Commander
CWRP Senior Administrator
Past Rank's:
CE Executive Officer
CWRP Administrator

Don't take this personally. You are a great person to have in CE and you've been high ranks many times. You are very trusted by us. However, you have only just returned and you are still IRP EP if I am not mistaken. You have a decent app but it's hard to commit to two servers, let alone being staff ranks on both of them. Think about what server you wish to commit to more and pursue higher/staff ranks on it.

Current Ranks [CWRP]
Admiral | Reserve Medic
CWRP Super Administrator | Lead Mentor
Past Ranks
[CWRP]
CE Marshal Commander | 74th ST MD | CT TRP "4625" - CT PVT | CT DCPL
Jedi Sage | Jedi Warlock | Jedi Sentinel | Jedi Shadow Jedi Peacekeeper
 Event Planner Staff Mentor
[WW2 1943RP]
 Panzer-Abteilung "Großdeutschland" Gefreiter - Unteroffizere (13/02/21 - 25/03/21)
[IRP]
ST TRP "4625" | JT Corporal | IE BFT PFC501st PFC
 Rebel Alpha Group Major
giphy.gif

You have good playtime but your current IC rank is low, you just returned to CWRP so I would say wait before you try getting staff. Also with you recently getting T-RP Event Planner I don't think you will be able to balance both things at the same time. 

-Ex CWRP Ranks -

41st Marshal Commander 

Senior Administrator

Senior Medic

-Ex ICRP Ranks-

Head Medical Officer

ISF Master Sergeant 
Death Trooper
Hutt High Command
Pyke High Command
Rebel High Command
Fonollio High Command 

Denied
Unfortunatly you have not been selected at this time.

Spoiler

1075503045_Toonmk2.png.93784dcaade67633552a562ffb716a17.png

Credit to Loki for this.

Current Ranks

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Grand Admiral

SWRP Manager

212th ET

Previous Ranks
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Admirality - lol skipped VA m8

CE Marshal Commander

(Temp) DU Marshal Commander

(Temp) 21st Marshal Commander

(Temp) CG Vice Commander

Jedi Padawan - Like a boss

41st NCO

Fallschirmjager - Jäger

Caesar Obergefreiter

IE ET