Wright

Wright's Staff Application

First Staff Application | Not a Previous Staff Member
In-game name(s): Battalion 2nd LT Wright

Steam Name: Doctor_Chad

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:104180085

Age when applying: 20 Years Old

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone: United Kingdom | British Summer Time

Can you speak and type English fluently: I am perfectly able to type and speak English.

Current total game-time on the server (type !time): 4w 18h 30m

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on CWRP: Battalion 2nd Lieutenant | Platinum VIP

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak: I do own a working microphone (Razer Kraken Ultimate), I usually prefer to speak in game, on Team Spaek & on Discord.

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since: I joined the server originally in 2020 and due to a want to join the Armed Forces I took a two-year long hiatus, joining back on the 22nd of July.

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, CWRP Discord and our forums: I use both Team Speak 3 & Discord on a daily basis, but only check the forums on a by daily basis.

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns: 
https://imgur.com/a/r21svjd (see this link for proof of both Warns and Time on the server)

Both warn's issued to me by staff members were given in 2020 during my first time on the server.

1. My first warn, due to the period of time that has passed since 2020 I'm unable to say what the reason for it was other than simply stating RDM.
  2. My second warning was given to me after stealing a speaker as a scavenger, I can only justify this by saying I was inexperienced at the time; but since then, I have committed no further offences.

State the role of staff on the server: The most basic role of staff members on the server is to assist the player base, deal with those who are not there to play & fix any server side issues that may occur.

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them?: I'm very familiar with the server rules and have read them in preparation of this application.

List of all previous server staff experience: Previous staff experience has been exclusive to that of dark RP servers, and father imitations of it, such as; Purge RP.
Specific staff experience has been for...

• One failed Dark RP Garry's Mod Server
  • The now decommissioned Werewolf Gaming | Purge RP Garry's Mod Server

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?: I completely understand and appreciate this fact.

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other clones: I would first check the administration logs to ensure the player was telling the truth, I would then immediately bring the offending player in question into a Staff sit, I would then proceed to question said player most likely resulting in a warn being given to them.

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function: I would first consult Battalion (if I was to be a staff on duty), if I was to be in 'role' I would simply order an NCO or the lowest ranking person above the rank of Sergeant Major to report to the cadet room/area for the cadet's training, If in the event that nobody was to respond then I would teleport a suitable player to my position instructing them to train the cadet after ensuring they werent in any important RP situation.

3 ) During a debrief, a CT accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon: If this was to be there first offence, I would simply leave them with a verbal warning but if not I would have to look into potentially warning them for ARDM, in reality most likely result off this would be a simple 'CG' arrest and some time spent in brig.

4 ) A CT #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT: I would remind them that some individuals prefer new players to respect and adhere to all of the rules taught to them during Cadet training, anything outside of that would be a complete overreaction.

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitally stated within the server rules: I would remind the player that it is an over expectation to think the server's Staff team would put every instance of FailRP in the Server Rule Book and that what they did is still considered failRP, this would lead to a simple verbal warning if this was their first offence; if not a warning may have to be issued.

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing: I would simply inform them that my desicion is final and that arguing will not get them anywhere, if they were insistent I may consult a secondary staff member as to confirm my desicion, finally I would refer them to the staff abuse and warn appeal section of the forums if they felt it necessary. 

Essay Peace:
Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words): I believe I would be a better fit for the position of staff as opposed to the other candidates because my maturity can only be described as far above the average for the server due to my age and occupation. My activity of which has been closely monitored by battalion command is mostly considered to be excellent by their own standards. Performance of which can also be seen through my battalion position having already earnt multiple commendations and being voted battalion of the week on 3 separate occasions. Choosing this server after leaving it for such a long period of time, shows an extreme amount of loyalty as I never considered joining an alternate server.

The activity and performance previously mentioned has led to me building a above average rapport with the players of other regiments. This can be seen by the numerous positive battalion feedback  reports I have received whilst I have only been with battalion for a short period of time. This feedback has come from a whole manner of sources ranging from ETs up to GM hierarchy and The server manager of a different werewolf gaming server which also shows that there is no bias or discrimination based on rank, this is a good attribute top have for a staff member as I would need to be impartial and completely fair when dealing with difficult situations; furthermore I would go as far as to say that I would not consider anyone to be above server rules, this has been demonstrated through the arresting of my partner, Amelia.

In conclusion, if I were to be chosen as a member of staff my dedication to the role would be taken to the same level of professionalism as my IC role in battalion.

CWRP Ranks
Platinum VIP

Past Ranks
CE PFT LT COL (2020 & 2022)
Battalion Major Alpha Squad Leader Galactic Marines Supervisor 

+1
The Application:

• Pros:
    • You have a decently high play time
    • You have a high rank - you can handle power and responsibility
    • You have had experience staffing other servers in the past (to what extent I do not know)
    • You have presented this application quite professionally
    • You have set yourself out from other candidates and supported all arguments you've made for why you should be chosen with evidence

• Cons:
    • There are some spelling & grammatical errors which take away from the professionalism of the application
    • The warns don't look great, however they did occur 2 years ago and you have not gotten in any trouble since

The Applicant:

• Pros:
    • I get on well with you
    • You are extremely active and dedicated
    • You have proven yourself to be very competent
    • I personally think you would do well in staff
    • You are usually very mature
    • You have amassed considerable respect within the community

• Cons:
    • You aren't always the calmest person - being level headed is a quality needed for a good staff 

Best of Luck!
Cheese

Current Rank(s):

Rear Admiral

Previous Ranks:

Head of Battalion, 501st Executive Officer, Senior Medic, 74th Advanced Medical Officer, Doom's Unit Captain, Jedi Senior Consular
===============================================================================================

image.png.09d330c32cd12d09ca9a3c15bcf47010.png

+1

Positives 

- Very Active

- Great work within Batt

- Has previous staff experience

- Respected within the community

Overall

I think Wright would make a good addition to the Staff team. He has excellent activity and does a lot in game as Battalion putting extra effort to create different trainings for the regiments he deals with in game on a regular basis, taking his role very seriously which is good to see, alongside being mature and having previous staff experience.

Good luck! 

- cam

Current Ranks:

GM Commander camo

CWRP Senior Admin

Previous Ranks:

GM ARC Colonel camo

Ahsoka Vs Morgan.gif

I don't believe in this current period you're ready to be staff. I feel you get hot headed quite quickly and in the staff team you need to be calm and collected. 

Good luck! 

Current Ranks:

CT ####

Previous Ranks:

CWRP DS Commando F-80 "Scorch"

CWRP 501st ARC Colonel

CWRP 501st Temp EXO

CWRP 41st Temp ARC Major 

CWRP Jedi Operator 

TRP Arturo Huevos "The Huevos Family"

WW2RP Kompanie Caesar Gefreiter and Pionier

CWRP Event Planner

CWRP  Senior Mod

image.gif

+1

- Very active at the moment 
Good work in batt and reached a high rank there
Very easy to get along with
Previous staff experience
Good application

From what I read is that you have a low temper but from what I have seen from you that never occurred. 
I think you would be a great fit for staff.

Good luck,
Henk

Current Rank's:
CE Commander
CWRP Senior Administrator
Past Rank's:
CE Executive Officer
CWRP Administrator

Denied
Unfortunatly you have not been selected at this time.

Spoiler

1075503045_Toonmk2.png.93784dcaade67633552a562ffb716a17.png

Credit to Loki for this.

Current Ranks

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Grand Admiral

SWRP Manager

212th ET

Previous Ranks
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Admirality - lol skipped VA m8

CE Marshal Commander

(Temp) DU Marshal Commander

(Temp) 21st Marshal Commander

(Temp) CG Vice Commander

Jedi Padawan - Like a boss

41st NCO

Fallschirmjager - Jäger

Caesar Obergefreiter

IE ET