Preence

Preence's 2nd Battalion Application

Out of Character Section (OOC) -

Steam Name:  Preence

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:1:25385771

Current OOC rank on the server and / or in other communities (e.g. Plat VIP, Mod, Event Planner): PlatVIP, PAC3

Age (Must be 14+): 14

What is your playtime (2+ Weeks Minimum):  1mo 3w 6d 3h 32m.

Do you have a microphone, is it good quality: Buying a New one on Black Friday if that's Alright.

Have you read through the Battalion Handbook, and extending documents from it: Yes

Do you meet the requirements:  Yes

State all previous OOC punishment (Kicks, Bans and Warnings | Including Discord / Team Speak) and provide a screenshot of your list of warnings (Go in-game and do !warns) then provide a screenshot: image.png

In Character Section (IC) -

In-Game name (Regiment, Rank then your name): CE AFT Major Preence

Highest rank obtained (Including previous): 501st Colonel, 104th LT Colonel 

Have you ever been demoted or striked in any regiment (If so explain the reason): I don't Re-call Any Demotion or Strikes. However I've Been Blacklisted A Couple Months ago In CG and 104th and 442nd(The 442nd was Solved to be a Personal Choice of the Commander)

What is the Battalion Motto:  "Lead your men to death. Honour is better than surrender."

Describe the roles and responsibilities of Battalion (100 words minimum): The responsibilities of a Battalion are to  defend the base from attacks, Grant or Deny any request's in the Republic chat, leading  events, Making sure that Clones are not misbehaving and following orders,  ensuring that the regiments are performing to their best, this can be done through  supervision and helping the hierarchy. Battalion are also to Supervise a Regiment to ensure that Everything is in Place and done accordingly, If an Attack outbreaks the Battalion that Isnt leading that might be supervising 501st  They would Do what the regiment does such as Sticking to the Frontlines and doing pushes, on the other hand if your supervising a Regiment like 41st you would be on the Backlines sniping down on the Enemy.  Whilst the Battalion is supervising a Current Regiment they are to Complete a Open/Regimental Training as their part of their Mins. 

Why should we pick you for Battalion (200 words minimum):  Have you been trying to find the Right Battalion Application?  Then you came to the Correct One, There are Many reason's why you should pick me! The First Reason is The fact that I've wanted to Become a Member of the Battalion for Quite a while the reason why I Didn't Do a Application Earlier on Is Because I didn't have what it took to become one, However after  as I got SO Multiple times I thought I would Try and Apply. Another Reason is of  my Activity, My Activity Is very High and  I'm Basically One Every single day for a Solid Couple of hours, this means that I can lead many Attacks and Complete My mins in a short period of Time, I'm even on sometimes where its really  late and No Battalion are on. Another Reason is my Past and Current Rank, I've Been Major+ Twice Nearly 3 Times which shows Commitment, Patience's and Capability of Leading.  I'm Quite the Nice fella, I'm Always up for Something New and Challenging and nice to New and Existing  Players, I've Built a Very strong Relationship with Many Regiments and Their Hierarchy. As this is my 2nd Battalion Application this Displays that I'm Determined, This is useful in Battalion Especially During attacks when you want to Bring your Clones to Victory. 

Do you understand that Battalion is a very respectable and disciplined rank? Yes I do understand

What do Battalion do during combat, when they are not leading (In detail):  During Combat Battalion stick with their Supervising Regiment and make sure that Troops are Following orders, Battalion also have an Option which is CO-leading, CO-Leading is where another Battalion assist the Leading Battalion By Granting and Denying Orders in chat and in-person NOT using the VoiceAMP Unless the Leading Batt Crashes, Then the CO-leading Batt may use the Voice AMP

What are the 3 duties a Battalion Officer Cadet has to complete before getting promoted? A BOC Must Complete These 3 Duties to get Promoted

-Host an Open SIM/Training

-Lead a Base attack and Planetary With VoiceAMP

- Complete a De-brief and a Briefing 

What rank can Battalion Brigadier Promote and Demote up too: They can Demote and Promote to Captain or Below

Anything else?: No, Thank you for Having the time to read my Application!

Edited by Preence

Current Ranks.

Jedi Healer- 212th 2nd LT- Reserve Medic
Past Ranks.

CG 2nd LT - CT 4123 - 41st 2nd LT - GM CPT - 501st COL -  CG DD 104th LT COL - GM LT
2x Regimental Medic CE Major - DU SGT442nd 2nd LT Jedi Snr Guardian- Battalion 2nd LT- GM Supervisor

• Conns:
    • Incredibly immature person
    • Failed the most important part of your Staff Officer Training (Event Leading)
    • Disrespectful towards Senior Rank's & Players
    • You do not meet the requirements despite having completed your Staff Officer Trainings (this is the second time you have applied without having met the requirements)
    • You have already been blacklisted from multiple regiments
    • For the question "Why should we pick you for Battalion?" you inserted too much filler in order to make the word count high

• Pros:
    • Impressive Play Time

You clearly cannot follow instruction as you have disregarded the requirements to apply on two separate occasions and have not changed anything since the last time you applied; unlike in your previous application I do not suggest you apply again; until your attitude changes and you are far more mature

CWRP Ranks
Platinum VIP

Past Ranks
CE PFT LT COL (2020 & 2022)
Battalion Major Alpha Squad Leader Galactic Marines Supervisor 

I don't feel like listing as my issues from before still remain, so I'll just state my issues in a paragraph.

From what I've seen and heard, not much has changed since your last application, plus more have risen according to other replies. But perhaps the most egregious error is that you still don't meet the requirements to join Battalion, even after being told multiple times on your first application that you don't and yet you've applied once more.

Sadly, this will likely lead to another denial, but take it as a chance to truly prove to others why you deserve a role, and come back later, anyone can get a redemption arc after all.

Best of luck on your future RP endeavours.

Sorry once again Preence but everything has been stated
-Please don't make an app like you're doing an advertising for a shampoo, it just looks bad and it just looks like that you're joking about it

-I do admire that you're really trying to get battalion, but yeah

Good luck bud

I see everyone is saying that i Dont meet this Major+ Requirement, let me tell you First Ive Been Major+ In the past like 2-3months ago which still counts, (from what ive been told) 2nd Ive passed my SO Stuff Which shows that im capable of becoming a Major Once again. 

Current Ranks.

Jedi Healer- 212th 2nd LT- Reserve Medic
Past Ranks.

CG 2nd LT - CT 4123 - 41st 2nd LT - GM CPT - 501st COL -  CG DD 104th LT COL - GM LT
2x Regimental Medic CE Major - DU SGT442nd 2nd LT Jedi Snr Guardian- Battalion 2nd LT- GM Supervisor