Zorba

Zorbas 2nd EP Application

Basic Information:

Steam Name + Profile link: Yakuza https://steamcommunity.com/id/ZorbaTheGreekGod/

Roleplay Name (e.g. GM TRP Johan / Jedi Padawan Ngannou): 212th JR Medic SGTM Zorba

Teamspeak Name: Zorba

Playtime on the Server: 1 month 17 hours

SteamID (http://steamidfinder.com/): STEAM_0:1:106800557

Any experience in staffing on a roleplay server: Yes. A couple weeks as an admin and EP on a STARWARSRP server.

Current Age: 17

Warns/Bans: 2 Warns. (1 MRDM 1 FAILRP)  They are legacy warnings so i cannot find the exact date but they were many months ago. 

Do you have a working microphone and is it understandable?: Yes and i have never had a complaint about it. 

EventPlan: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1aThBf08C8iEtJ3RkI1Agah02JF5q84HrsNIwRATh0TA/edit?usp=sharing

Have you ever Done an Event Before?: Yes

What was your event and was it successfully executed?: I did multiple events from base attacks to planetaries. It ranged from droid attacks to infection events. I would like to think that they were entertaining but subpar due to me having to figure out all the EP stuff myself without a mentor or previous experience. 

Do you understand the responsibilities a event-planner has? If so, what are they?: To create fun events for the players to experience and make them feel happy to have participated. 

Do you understand at the beginning of passing the application stage, you will have to undergo a training phase until completely trusted to create and host events?: Yes of course. 

Anything else?: W-G E-Planner

RANKS
CWRP CURRENT
N/A

FORMER
212th Trial EXO|212th LTCOL|212th Medic Captain|212th Captain|CG 2nd Lieutenant|501st SGT|CE SGT|41st PVT

+1 / Neutral

• Map choice and EC choices are good although I would probably go for less powerful jobs like 3 Deathwatch Troopers, 4 Warriors and then 1-2 powerful jobs like the shotgun ones
  • You want 10 Clone EC's which is fine but you then have voice acting parts or something along those lines which means you would need more people to do that - Remember this is your first event so you don't need to do anything crazy, it just needs to flow well and be sensible.
  • 40k HP for the Jedi EC's is too much unless they have one life? I would suggest 10k HP to make it actually fair for the Jedi they fight. One life Jedi EC's would make the event boring for Jedi 

I think with some good mentoring you would make a great addition 

+1

Really good event.
Really nice guy.
Really active.

Be carefull with to many special EC's.
Voice acting could be good could be bad.

Current Ranks
CE PFT Rancor Major - Event planner

Former Ranks

4x 212th SO - 212th Vice Commander - Junior Medic

+1

Like the event you have actually put detail into this and it stands out.
10 ECs could be a little much but since this is coruscant below ill allow it as its a big map.
You have previous experience as an EP and it shows with the event outline.

Only thing is that the Jedi event is lacking a bit compared to the Clone event.

Although goodluck!

The One and Only Community SEP
F37 > F77

image.png.a36bcaac1cf11a3ef665a21afba9222a.png
image.png.65d4a684bfe8f8a375196abebc2d4a01.png

To clarify. The Jedi event plan is lacking as it is synonymous with the clone event plan. The Sith EC's were hired for the same purpose as the clone EC's and will be acting together with them but targetting different enemies (Clones for the bounty hunters and Jedi for the two mercenary brothers). 

RANKS
CWRP CURRENT
N/A

FORMER
212th Trial EXO|212th LTCOL|212th Medic Captain|212th Captain|CG 2nd Lieutenant|501st SGT|CE SGT|41st PVT