Ameliaxox02

Amelia's Battalion Application

Out of Character Section (OOC) -

Steam Name: Ameliaxox02

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:711906709

Current OOC rank on the server and/or in other communities: Platinum VIP

What is your playtime: 2 Weeks & 10 Hours; at the time of writing

Do you have a microphone, is it decent quality: I have a microphone and believe it to be of an average quality.

Have you read the Battalion Handbook, and extending documents from it: Yes, I have read the Battalion Handbook and had it quoted to me on multiple occasions.

Do you meet the requirements: I have read the requirements and have insured I do in fact meet them.

State all previous OOC punishment and provide a screenshot of your list of warnings then provide a screenshot: I have no kicks, bans or warns (screenshot attached) 
https://imgur.com/a/oSx2oB8

In Character Section (IC) –

In-Game name: CE PFT Medic Colonel Amelia

Highest rank obtained (Including previous): CE Temporary Executive Officer

Have you ever been demoted or striked in any regiment: Unfortunately, I have been striked in my Regiment due to multiple arrests during a short space of time when I was still inexperienced with the rules.
What is the Battalion Motto: “Lead your men to death. Honour is better than surrender” is the Battalion Motto.

Describe the roles and responsibilities of Battalion (100 words minimum): In short, the most basic role of a Battalion member is to lead ‘The Grand Army of the Republic’ into battle, this Battalion achieves that using the ‘Voice Amplifier’ tool, intended for the use of communicating orders too both ground and air units; they must do this until either victory or in some circumstances retreat.
A Battalion member’s additional responsibility can be but are not exclusive to; assisting fellow Battalion members when leading, this can be done via a Co-Leader being appointed, supervising specific regiments such as my own (Combat Engineers), providing reports on their state and Hierarchy & finally helping the supervised regiments further by hosting regimental training's.

Why should we pick you for Battalion (200 words minimum): Firstly, I believe I am a friendly and approachable person within the community, to further state this I will say I have been granted the role of ‘CE Temporary Executive Officer’ due to my recent performance as a Staff Officer. Additionally due to my partner being a member of Battalion I'm already privy to how one should conduct themselves once in that role. I am an incredibly active member of the Server and Community showing extreme dedication as I've stayed with a single Regiment since joining the Server In August and I'm still within it to this day.
Secondly, in terms of my personal life and my characteristics in the real world I am well-disciplined as I was raised within a military family being that my father was in the military for 24 years, due to this I moved around  quite often and thus I am capable of adapting to different situations and communicating with a variety of people, which is a characteristic that can be beneficial within Battalion due to the need to commune with a large number of people often at once. And finally, due to my ‘sociable nature’ I often speak to and have become quite fond of multiple members of different regiments allowing me a far greater knowledge of the server and how alternate regiments work for somebody of my relatively small play time.

Do you understand that Battalion is a very respectable and disciplined rank: Yes, I do

What do Battalion do during combat when they are not leading (In detail): As it states in the Battalion Handbook, when not Leading nor Co-Leading a Battalion member is to stay with their assigned Regiment assisting in any way they can, though it is important that one does not overpower the regiments leader but instead limit themselves to advice; I am paraphrasing of course.

What are the three duties a Battalion Officer Cadet must complete before getting promoted: Before being promoted an Officer Cadet is to do three things, these being:

·        Lead a Planetary with a Voice Amplifier

·        Lead during a Base Attack then follow up with a Debrief

·        Conduct an Open Simulation with at least for Clones in attendance

What rank can Battalion Brigadier Promote and Demote up too: Captain is the highest rank a Brigadier can promote up to and demote from.

Anything else: Although I have reference to my relationship within this application, I would like any pre-existing attachment to Battalion to be disregarded as I would like to be accepted or denied based entirely on my own merit.

+1

Good Rank and Had a Bit of Hierarchy Experience.

Is Friendly and always Capable Of Leading.

Nothing else to put here...

Good Luck!

Current Ranks.

Jedi Healer- 212th 2nd LT- Reserve Medic
Past Ranks.

CG 2nd LT - CT 4123 - 41st 2nd LT - GM CPT - 501st COL -  CG DD 104th LT COL - GM LT
2x Regimental Medic CE Major - DU SGT442nd 2nd LT Jedi Snr Guardian- Battalion 2nd LT- GM Supervisor

Disclaimer: I am in a relationship with this applicant due to this my response cannot and will not be unbiased; please do not regard anything I say as positive or negative

+1

• Pros:
    • No Warnings Kicks or Bans
    • Very well written essay piece
    • Clearly knowledgeable about Battalion

• Points of Consideration:
    • Long time Female

• Conns:
    • Previously striked with in her current Requirement

Of course I'm hoping you join Battalion, all other opinions of mine are known to you; Good Luck 👍

Edited by Wright
Spelling correction

CWRP Ranks
Platinum VIP

Past Ranks
CE PFT LT COL (2020 & 2022)
Battalion Major Alpha Squad Leader Galactic Marines Supervisor 

+1

Strong knowledge of the rules and regulations of Battalion as a whole, as demonstrated by a very well written application.

Very approachable in the interactions we've had, and is fun to laugh with

Although I haven't had the chance to watch how you act in game much, I hear from others that you've quite capable. Would love to see you get the chance in Battalion

Best of luck to you.

+1

I think you will be a good Fit for Battalion. You have good knowledge about it and you also have a very well written Application for it aswell.  

On the characteristic side of things, even though we don't have a lot to do with each other, when we get to talking you are always friendly and it's awesome to chat with you. Hope you get accepted!

Best of Luck

+1
-Application well done
(there was a mistake in the Battalion moto, you can't see that it's a topic, highlight it)
-You're a very chill and friendly person
-Feel like you would fit Battalion
-Clear knowledge of Battalion
-Seems mature for the role

-Playtime could be higher, could be consider a bit inexperienced yet

-Striked before

Best of luck Amelia!