pumpkinbison

Pumpkin's Battalion application

Out of Character Section (OOC) -

Steam Name: Pumpkin

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:76973837

Current OOC rank on the server and/or in other communities (e.g. Plat VIP, Mod, Event Planner): I am plat VIP on this server  and I was an Event planer and an senior mod on a halo RP server 

Age (Must be 14+): 14

What is your playtime (2+ Weeks Minimum): 1mo 10h 5m.

Do you have a microphone, is it good quality: yes 

Have you read through the Battalion Handbook, and extended documents from it: yes 

Do you meet the requirements: yes 

State all previous OOC punishment (Kicks, Bans, and Warnings | Including Discord / Team Speak) and provide a screenshot of your list of warnings (Go in-game and do ! warns) then provide a screenshot: spacer.png

In Character Section (IC) -

In-Game name (Regiment, Rank than your name):    41st MJR Pumpkin

Highest rank obtained (Including previous): MJR 

What is the Battalion Motto: Lead your men to death. Honour is better than surrender

Describe the roles and responsibilities of the Battalion (100 words minimum): The role of a Battalion is to grant or deny any clone or Jedi when they ask for things like permission to enter the main base/ leave the main base or to claim a part of TR for training.
the Battalion also has to make sure to order people what to do when it is needed for example when there is a cadet that needs to be trained or when there is a scavenger on the main base then the battalion needs to organize the clones to look for that scavenger and arrest him or to depose of him.
Another responsibility that the battalion is needed to do is to lead the troops on to battle with a good plan and a strategy to win against all republic’s enemies.

Why should we pick you for Battalion (200 words minimum): I've been part of this community for nearly 10 months now, and I spent all that time trying to improve and help the 41st be better. My attitude in-game is mostly relaxed and jokester-like, but that does, not mean that I can’t be serious; far from that, when it is needed I can be serious and act properly so that I may represent the battalion as best as I can. This is my first battalion application, but I think after being at so many events and witnessing how past and present members of the battalion have displayed themselves/ lead I feel would be able to learn very quickly how to do well, lead eventually in the battalion. I understand that the battalion job is no joke and that it must be taken seriously, what’s, why I want, to become one, because, with it, I can prove that I have matured from the little mining 41st kid that was annoying to deal with. Also, I understand that some of you don’t want me in the battalion and think that I will show that you allow kids that can’t do anything to join the battalion but I want to reassure you that I have grown up and that now I understand that my behavior was not always good, but now I more mature and I understand how to act.

Do you understand that Battalion is a very respectable and disciplined rank? yes 

What do Battalion do during combat, when they are not leading (In detail):  They should stick with the regiment that they supervise I help them with their combat skills in any way possible. If you as a battalion are ordered by the leading batt to oversee a certain regiment you must obey their command

What are the 3 duties a Battalion Officer Cadet has to complete before getting promoted?  
1 Hosting an open training 
2 Leading a base attack 
3leading a planetary and performing a debrief 

What rank can Battalion Brigadier Promote and Demote up to:  Capatain 

Anything else?:  to everyone good luck 🙂 

Netural/-1

Your a Cool guy to talk you.

I like the Batt App part from one Thing

Good Rank

You didn't include the part where Battalion can CO-lead

You didn't Put detail in the "What do Battalion Do during combat" Bit 

Good luck mate

Edited by Preence

Current Ranks.

Jedi Healer- 212th 2nd LT- Reserve Medic
Past Ranks.

CG 2nd LT - CT 4123 - 41st 2nd LT - GM CPT - 501st COL -  CG DD 104th LT COL - GM LT
2x Regimental Medic CE Major - DU SGT442nd 2nd LT Jedi Snr Guardian- Battalion 2nd LT- GM Supervisor

• Conns:
    • The sheer amount of warns you have as a legacy & two of which that are active
    • In the "Describe responsibilities of Battalion" question you've missed primary parts of what makes up Battalion duties
    • "My attitude in-game is mostly relaxed and jokester-like" this is not what Battalion need or wants
    • The claims you have made about your attitude are yet to be seen

• Pros:
    • Solid play-time

Unfortunately I would say you have some more growing up to do before joining Battalion, I would suggest another month or so, acting in the way you cliam to be acting in this application.

CWRP Ranks
Platinum VIP

Past Ranks
CE PFT LT COL (2020 & 2022)
Battalion Major Alpha Squad Leader Galactic Marines Supervisor 

-1/Neutral
-Hey pumpkin, so there's a major problem with your application which is your warns, the fact that you literally were warned 3 days ago for FailRP is a big factor and says a lot. You might want to consider reading the rules first of RP situations etc before applying to Battalion since we literally focus on RP situations;
-Another thing is what you said about you being mostly relaxed and jokester-like, we cannot forget the fact that Battalion is more of a serious thing, and even when you say that you can be serious, I have a look at your recent warns and I can't believe what you claim...

- You also forgot a lot of info for example in the section of "What do Battalion do during combat, when they are not leading (In detail):" you forgot to mention important stuff that should always be mentioned.

-You certainly are a good guy, all my interactions with you were positive;
-Good amount of playtime;

-Meets the requirements;

But with those warns, which included one that was 3days ago, I just can't +1 your application pumpkin!
Best of luck bud

Edited by Spagh

Neutral/-1

Pros: Solid playtime and as the current supervisor for 41st, I know you to be a decent guy.

Cons: Sadly, your vast amount of warns cannot be ignored, some of which are very resent. Because of that, it makes other comments in your application very doubtful.

To me also, the application seems pretty rushed due to several spelling and grammatical errors.

In all honesty, I'd love to see you in Batt, as I believe everyone should be given a chance, but I just can't +1 this application and you may likely be denied this time around.

But best of luck regardless.