RAPID

RAPIDs Staff Appication

In-game name(s): RAPID - Rofus Broskellios

Steam Name: RAPID

Steam ID: (https://steamidfinder.com/): STEAM_0:0:212845699

Age when applying: 14

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone: Sweden UTC +1

Can you speak and type English fluently: Yes, I would say I can speak and type English fluently

Current total game-time on the server (type !time): Can't really do it but have like one or two week of play time

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on IRP: No IC rank, Plat VIP

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak: I have a mic and I speak when communicating

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since: I joined the server like a year ago but between the server shutdowns I didnt play but were still active in dc.

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, IRP Discord and our forums: Right now not much but closer to server relaunch I will be more active

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type !time then open warns menu, and drag the menu so chat is visible with the time): I belive no punishments

State the role of staff on the server: They are to help with task outside of RP, they are to keep rule breakers in place and assist when a player need something ex are stuck in a wall. They basically keep the server running.

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them? Yes

List of all previous server staff experience: I have been staff and EP on this server

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?: Yes

Former Staff Questions (Remove these if you have not been staff on our server before):

1 ) For how long were you a staff member on IRP:

Total maybe 3 months

2 ) What rank did you reach before leaving the staff team:

Regular Event Planner, and I believe snr mod

3 ) Were you demoted or did you resign? Why:

I resigned due to restrictions in my life which made me not have enough time to do my duties

4 ) How have you improved since you left the staff team:

Not much to improve in

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other Imperials:

I tp to the person in question in no clip to see if he's actively comitting RDM. I would then bring him and the person who saw it to a more private area, I would listen to both sides and depending on how the situation and then give according punishment.

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function:

I first ask if anyone is available to do the training and if no one volunteers I will have to make someone do the training

3 ) During a patrol, an Enlisted Trooper accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon:

I would tell him not to repeat it and let him of with a warning, however if he keeps doing it I will be forced to give a harsher punishment.

4 ) You are a Lieutenant or higher rank, an Enlisted Trooper doesn't salute you:

I wouldnt use any staff powers since its an IC issue

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitally stated within the server rules:

I would still give a punishment because not every failrp instance can be listed and its more up to me.

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing:

I would simply tell them that's the rules and they are free to appeal it in the forums.

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words):

I believe I should be picked for staff since I have experienced a lot in the server as staff. I take RP seriously and know the rules well. Not only that, but I am mature for my age and I believe I have built up a good reputation on the server, a lot of people can vouch for that. Furthermore, I am very friendly and helpful in the community. I already know how to use ULX and its command, so starting off would be very easy. Whenever I am playing, I always try to help the server out the best I can for example if I'm just chilling witnessing a rule break I would make sure to deal with it and if I'm not staff I would make sure to report it in. Ones the server finally comes out, I would be fully invested and be very active, especially as staff. I would say I know the rules very well, mainly because I have played for a long time. When doing claims, I am always calm and remain impartial and make sure to give out an appropriate punishment. I know how to handle most if not all staff situations. I love this community and would love to be a bigger part of it again.

To summarize, I have past experience in the staff team, I am a serious role player and have a friendly attitude. I believe to be liked in the server and would be able to help the server out as a staff member. I would say I am a trusted member and therefore are the right fit for the staff team.

Thank you for reading!

Edited by RAPID

+1
Been a long memeber of the community and well known by the playerbase
past ulx experience

IRP Ranks
Darth

JT SFC

DT SGT

IORP RANKS

Purge commander

Inquisitor