⚡Flash⚡

Flashs' Batt App

Out of Character Section (OOC) -

Steam Name: ⚡Flash⚡

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:120902698

Current OOC rank on the server and / or in other communities (e.g. Plat VIP, Mod, Event Planner): Senior Event Planner

Age (Must be 14+): 19

What is your playtime (2+ Weeks Minimum): 3months 2weeks 10hrs

Do you have a microphone, is it good quality: Yes and it is in good quality

Have you read through the Battalion Handbook, and extending documents from it: I have

Do you meet the requirements: I do

State all previous OOC punishment (Kicks, Bans and Warnings | Including Discord / Team Speak) and provide a screenshot of your list of warnings (Go in-game and do !warns) then provide a screenshot: https://imgur.com/95YI56Ahttps://imgur.com/95YI56A

In Character Section (IC) -

In-Game name (Regiment, Rank then your name): CG Colonel Flash

Highest rank obtained (Including previous): CG Commander

Have you ever been demoted or striked in any regiment (If so explain the reason): No

What is the Battalion Motto: Lead Your men to death. Honor is better than Surrender!

Describe the roles and responsibilities of Battalion (100 words minimum):

The roles and responsibilities of a battalion are as follows:

Combat Operations: The primary responsibility of a battalion is to conduct combat operations on the battlefield. This involves planning, coordinating, and executing tactical operations to achieve our victories.

Leadership: The battalion are responsible for the leadership and management of the base. They also oversee the training, professional development, and readiness of the base.

Logistics: A battalion is responsible for managing its own logistics, including the acquisition and distribution of supplies, ammunition, and equipment. This requires effective planning, coordination, and execution to ensure that the unit has the resources necessary to accomplish its mission.

Communications: A battalion is responsible for establishing and maintaining communications with higher and subordinate units such as Commanders and leading Officers. This includes the use of various communication technologies, such as voice amp.

Support: A battalion provides support to other units in its area of operations. Meaning that they will give their strategic input on how to deal with the situation.

Running the base during Defcon 5: They will be granting and denying the requests of people on the base.

Overall, the roles and responsibilities of a battalion require highly trained and skilled soldiers who can operate in a dynamic and often hazardous environment.

Why should we pick you for Battalion (200 words minimum):

Thank you for considering me for the position in Battalion. I believe that my skills, experience, and passion for the game make me an ideal candidate for this role.

Firstly, I have extensive experience in Clone Wars RP, which has given me a deep understanding of the mechanics and strategies needed to excel in such games. Additionally, I have a solid grasp of the game's mechanics and am up-to-date on the latest changes and updates. This would enable me to provide the best possible support to both new and experienced players.

Furthermore, I have strong communication and teamwork skills that would allow me to work effectively with other members of the team to ensure a smooth and enjoyable experience for all players. I am comfortable handling difficult situations with diplomacy and professionalism, and I can help resolve conflicts with empathy and understanding.

Finally, I am passionate about the game and am dedicated to helping create a positive community around it. I have spent countless hours playing the game, watching videos, and reading up on the latest strategies, and I am excited to share that knowledge with others.

In summary, I believe that my experience, skills, and passion for the game make me a strong candidate for the position in Battalion. I am confident that I can make a positive contribution to the team and help ensure that players have an enjoyable experience. Thank you for considering my application.

Do you understand that Battalion is a very respectable and disciplined rank? Yes I Do

What do Battalion do during combat, when they are not leading (In detail):

While not leading as Battalion you should be along side the regiment that you are supervising. This means going along with them into combat situations and playing as if you were in the regiment. You will still be listening to the orders from the leading Battalion and executing them. During a combat situation dependent on the regiment that you are supervising you will be along side them fighting and supporting them with your arsenal at hand. As a Battalion member you can not lead a charge but you may go in to the frontline as support.

What are the 3 duties a Battalion Officer Cadet has to complete before getting promoted?

Lead a base attack successfully. Lead a planetary successfully. Conduct an open training to a high standard

What rank can Battalion Brigadier Promote and Demote up too: They can promote and demote from Battlion Captain and below

Anything else?: Thank you for reading.

Edited by ⚡Flash⚡
Font was fucked as I wrote parts of it on docs then some on the forums so it was back and forth from certain fonts and it was annoying me

The One and Only Community SEP
F37 > F77

image.png.a36bcaac1cf11a3ef665a21afba9222a.png
image.png.65d4a684bfe8f8a375196abebc2d4a01.png

+1 

Bot

Current Ranks

[CWRP] 

41st ARC 2nd LT | Administrator | Jedi Padawan | Detainment Droid 

Past Ranks

[CWRP]

501st Commander | 501st Sergeant | Jedi Operator | Jedi PadawanEvent Planner Clone Guard Private

Jedi Peacekeeper 501st Special Operations Colonel | Clone Force 99 Squad Leader H-07 

Detainment Droid | Reserve Medic | GM Fire Droid

Jedi Guardian Jedi Knight | CT 3166

[IRP]

Jump Trooper Private Scout Trooper Sargent | Sith Apprentice | ST 3166 | Shock Trooper Private

[IORP]

T-SEC Lance Corporal Fonollio

[T-RP]

Jump Trooper Lance Corporal | Hutt Clan Henchman

[ICRP]

Jump Trooper Lance Corporal | Pyke Henchman

[IRP]

Jump Trooper Jr Medic 2nd Lieutenant

Sheep.png

+1

well known

Trusted

Active

high past ranks

good playtime

got nothing bad boutta say about Flash, known him for quite  a while, and think he could be a good fit in Battalion

Good Luck

Current CWRP Rank(s)

CG 2nd LT

Past CWP Ranks

| Battalion CPT | CE 2nd LT | 104th LT COL CG EXO | 41st MJR | MCC 2nd LT | 74th ADV R |

+1

- Nice guy overall and approachable

- Well written application

Don't know you very well unfortunately but from my experience with you and past I'm sure you'll be a great fit, good luck! 

Accepted
Speak to a member of Battalion Command to introduce you.

Current Rank(s):

Rear Admiral

Previous Ranks:

Head of Battalion, 501st Executive Officer, Senior Medic, 74th Advanced Medical Officer, Doom's Unit Captain, Jedi Senior Consular
===============================================================================================

image.png.09d330c32cd12d09ca9a3c15bcf47010.png