Ozhin35

Ozhin_35 Battalion Application

Out of Character Section (OOC) -

Steam Name: Ozhin_35

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:743543778

Current OOC rank on the server and / or in other communities (e.g. Plat VIP, Mod, Event Planner): User

Age (Must be 14+): 16

What is your playtime (2+ Weeks Minimum): 2w 1h 3m

Do you have a microphone, is it good quality: I have an actual audio amp and microphone on my pc and on my laptop I have a 45-60$ headset

Have you read through the Battalion Handbook, and extending documents from it: Yes many times over

Do you meet the requirements: Yes

State all previous OOC punishment (Kicks, Bans and Warnings | Including Discord / Team Speak) and provide a screenshot of your list of warnings (Go in-game and do !warns) then provide a screenshot: 

spacer.png

In Character Section (IC) -

In-Game name (Regiment, Rank then your name): 41st ADV Medic COL Ozhin

Highest rank obtained (Including previous): COL

Have you ever been demoted or striked in any regiment (If so explain the reason):No

What is the Battalion Motto: “Lead your men to death. Honour is better than surrender”

Describe the roles and responsibilities of Battalion (100 words minimum): 

The responsibilities for Battalion  are to grant and denying and perm that the troopers ask for or any one else that ask to land, to take a part of Tr1, To leave MB, Anything else that isn't breaking CL6. The other responsibilities for battalion are making sure that the base and the troopers are always ready for a base attack/planetary at any given moment, and ready to defend or destroy the enemy to win, By enforcing troopers to claim TR and sims and allow troopers like CE to do PFT and for battalion and anyone to have open sims and to encourage 41st to go on scouting missions and to report back what they see if there is any hostiles on any thing that causes suspicion 

Why should we pick you for Battalion (200 words minimum): 

I haven't been on the server for long seeing how I have 2 week, But I am the most active person and medic in 41st and almost always active in TS/DS in the few weeks even though I’m American, I am usually going to be on during the after the 9:30p event or 10:30pm, But I do have an understanding and the knowledge on how battalion works and what rules, strikes and the responsibilities for battalion are. And to lead the troopers to victory and to make sure that they are trained for the task. But I would like for you to pick me for battalion considering I have a general knowledge for battalion Seeing how I have been in many events and rereading the battalion handbook many times over and asked the HOB for some question about the battalion, And to be honest I would like to join battalion because it seems fun leading people and being in charge and it would be fun to meet new people, and I like to help out in the different regiments when I get to BWO, And I would like to help out where ever I can, And I hope I can be a help battalion

Do you understand that Battalion is a very respectable and disciplined rank? Yes I do 

What do Battalion do during combat, when they are not leading (In detail):

They are not allowed to frontline. but are allowed to be near the frontlines if they have a regiment to guard them and and the battalion is supposed to help the regiment with their combat expertise any way possible, And if they are with the regiment that they are supervising the battalion is not allowed to lead the reg. only the regimental commanders are allowed to lead their troops but you are permitted to oversee without leading  

What are the 3 duties a Battalion Officer Cadet has to complete before getting promoted?

• Leading a successful base attack
  • Leading a planetary and debrief
  • Hosting a 10min+ open sim/training

What rank can Battalion Brigadier Promote and Demote up too:

Capitan and below  

Anything else?:

Feel free to leave feedback 

Thanks everyone so far for the feedback 

Edited by Ozhin35
I had to edit and I was being lazy by not editing

Neutral

- active

- fun guy

im concerned about your playtime and past ranks. you dont have too much playtime, which means i dont know if you've been here for long enough to join battalion. this also includes your past ranks. allthough i know you like 41st, and for the time you've been here you've been 41st. 

at the question: 'why should we pick you' you answered with anwers what battalion do, not why we should pick you.

allthough like Tasker said you could be a good fit, but personally im not sure about this. i should say its worth a shot!

Good luck Ozhin.

Current CWRP Rank(s)

CG 2nd LT

Past CWP Ranks

| Battalion CPT | CE 2nd LT | 104th LT COL CG EXO | 41st MJR | MCC 2nd LT | 74th ADV R |

Deserves an opportunity regardless of playtime or previous ranks as he meets the requirements, you did miss your steamID but easy mistake if you're fairly new.  Seems a great chap in 41st and could be a very good Battalion given the opportunity to grow and show yourself. Best of luck too you!

Current Ranks
[ Community Modeller]

Previous Ranks
[SWRP Modeller]
[Discord Staff]

giphy-downsized-large.gif

ACCEPTED 
                                              Speak to a member of Battalion command to get your interview