Mr Denny

Denny's Battalion Application

Out of Character Section (OOC) -

Steam Name: Denny

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:71510807

Current OOC rank on the server and / or in other communities (e.g. Plat VIP, Mod, Event Planner): Plat VIP

Age (Must be 14+): 20

What is your playtime (2+ Weeks Minimum): 3M 1W 1D 13H

Do you have a microphone, is it good quality: Yes sir

Have you read through the Battalion Handbook, and extending documents from it:  Yes sir

Do you meet the requirements: Yes sir

State all previous OOC punishment (Kicks, Bans and Warnings | Including Discord / Team Speak) and provide a screenshot of your list of warnings (Go in-game and do !warns) then provide a screenshot:  I got none, Zero

In Character Section (IC) -

In-Game name (Regiment, Rank then your name): 501st Major Denny

Highest rank obtained (Including previous): CG Colonel Denny

Have you ever been demoted or striked in any regiment (If so explain the reason): Never

What is the Battalion Motto: "Lead your men to death. Honour is better then surrender"

Describe the roles and responsibilities of Battalion (100 words minimum): In battalion you should always be on the look out to grant/deny/ask if trainings are in need of being supervised if not stated in the request, making sure clones on base are not sitting idle with nothing better to do. Recommending people to do trainings or for a battalion member to do a open SIM training for people of all regiments to par take in. A responsibility for a battalion member is to always make sure they are acting professional at all times and not goofing off in anyway, always being disciplined at all times keeping a cool head in all situations to make sure your not making a fool out of yourself, Battalion is responsible for making sure events and sieges of planets are performed perfectly with all regiments knowing there place in the system of the event/siege, making sure the clones are winning of course always taking more ground without a need to fall back.

Why should we pick you for Battalion (200 words minimum): I believe I would make a fine addition to battalion as I can always have a good time with people around me making sure people are having fun whilst also making sure that I am still being responsible and professional at all times, I have lead a few EC story's adding more Passive roleplay into the mix of events with a touch of Passive roleplay towards the end of the event with being captured/surrendering and always making sure to be active over open communications during Events so it doesn't become a shoot em up event, adding a extra level of enjoyment for the people involved, with that being said I believe I would be able to communicated professionally during events making sure nobody is left standing around waiting for orders. I am very active on the server always doing my best for my regiment whilst being on teamspeak during events and defcon 5 moments to always be available for assistance, I am quick to understanding the situations going on around me and making sure that problems are being dealt with efficiently so there is no need for a uproar about something going wrong. I am always respectable towards people and never outright rude to people no matter what they throw my way.

Do you understand that Battalion is a very respectable and disciplined rank? Of Course!

What do Battalion do during combat, when they are not leading (In detail):  Helping their Supervised regiments, making sure there is a structure being followed so that your regiment isn't just either running in dying or going in one by one wasting there talents as long as the leading member of the regiment agrees, if during the event a Leading Battalion asks you to help another regiment with what to do you/Leading issues you must always do what they ask to keep the flow of the event running smoothly. Also a Battalion member should not be front lining and always pushing in with or after there regiments are going.

What are the 3 duties a Battalion Officer Cadet has to complete before getting promoted?

1: Lead a base attack

2: Hosting a open training

3: Lead a planetary event and host a debrief

What rank can Battalion Brigadier Promote and Demote up too: Captain and below

Anything else?: Thank you for reading through my application and I enjoy any and all feedback you may have!

Current Ranks: ICRP Admin

Previous Ranks: Sith Sub-Path Leader, Battalion Lieutenant Colonel, 501st Vice-Commander/Lieutenant Commander, DarkRP Admin, Deathrun Admin, CG Colonel, SCP RP Super Admin. SCP-096, The Serpants Hand, CI Delta, IJAMEA, O5-3. Site Director, GOC, Echo-14, MC&D Salesman, Anderdon Robotics Robot, Sarkic Karcist/Vice-Manager, SCP-1048 (When WL), Head Researcher, MTF E-11 Commander, Ethics Committee, Church of the broken God Maxwellism/Orthodox, Harrow-23 Manager And NU-7

+1
"Id rather av a Stella than a wife" - Denny

Current Ranks
  Mace Windu - DS Commando F-91 CWRP Senior Event planner - CWRP Discord Staff Manager
Past Ranks
CT 2459 - CE PFT MEDIC COLONEL CG Detainment Droid - Battalion Sand - Battalion Colonel - GM LT Colonel 5x Regimental Medic Jedi Ace CWRP Senior Event Planner Jedi Watcher 501st Colonel Jedi Paladin - Jedi Phantom - Jedi Beast Tamer Jedi Lorekeeper CWRP Jedi Event planner - 501st Gamma ARC Colonel Obi Wan Kenobi Plo Koon
Okkotsu.Yuuta_full.3233018.thumb.gif.d34416410611c3902d25d5d77fa6506a.gif

mhm +1

Edited by Taurus Tremani

Current Ranks: 

MTF A-1 Agent | CI Reserve Manager | MTF E-11 Agent | HoEA | SCP Staff

Past Ranks:

SCP Moderator | MTF E-11 Commander | UIU Agent | CI Delta | HoEA  | MC&D Salesman |  Nu-7 SGT | GM SOF Colonel | Medic  x2  | 501st SOF Colonel

+1

Positives
- Great professional application and well written
Good activity
- Nice guy, easy to talk to
- Has been here for a long time and knows how stuff works

Negatives
- N/A

Neutral
- Sometimes can mess around a bit too much and act a bit unprofessional

Final notes
I'm sure Denny will tone down on the messing about if he gets accepted into Battalion. Overall nice guy and fun lad, you deserve a shot at Battalion, good luck. 

Current Ranks:

Battalion Brigadier

Previous Ranks:

CT Senior Medic Colonel | Battalion Colonel | GM ARC 2nd LT | CG Colonel

Accepted 
               speak to a member of Battalion Command for your interview