Purpose

Endo's/Purpose's 2nd Battalion Application

Out of Character Section (OOC) -

Steam Name: 

Endo

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:590709922

Current OOC rank on the server and / or in other communities (e.g. Plat VIP, Mod, Event Planner):

Platinum VIP

Age (Must be 14+):

What is your playtime (2+ Weeks Minimum):

1mo 4w 2d 5h 56m

Do you have a microphone, is it good quality:

Yes, sometimes too good.

Have you read through the Battalion Handbook, and extending documents from it:

Yes

Do you meet the requirements:

Yes

State all previous OOC punishment (Kicks, Bans and Warnings | Including Discord / Team Speak) and provide a screenshot of your list of warnings (Go in-game and do !warns) then provide a screenshot:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/eu91y7ktfgh1jjt/2022-12-30 (4).png?dl=0

In Character Section (IC) -

In-Game name (Regiment, Rank then your name): GM 2nd LT Endo

Highest rank obtained (Including previous): Battalion 2nd LT

Have you ever been demoted or striked in any regiment (If so explain the reason):

Yes, I was kicked from 104th at the rank of PVT on my first day of the server for breaking CL5.

What is the Battalion Motto:

"Lead your men to death. Honour is better than surrender."

Describe the roles and responsibilities of Battalion (100 words minimum):

Battalion are responsible for leading the army to battle and making hard to desicions to win one. They are also expected to keep the base in order during defcon 5. In addition they are responsible for assisting hirearchy in ensuring that regiments are stable and active. Battalion are also expected to be responsible role models to lower ranked players. Battalion oversee and observe all activities on main base during defcon 5 to ensure that rules are not brocken and problems are solved. During defcon 5 Battalion grant or deny trainings or other requested actions. Battalion are additionally expected to arrest any trooper that is acting out of order.

Why should we pick you for Battalion (200 words minimum):

I am a creative and perceptive player who knows what to in situations that require exstensive thinking. I have experienced leadership and have been a member of Battalion no too long ago. I also respect the rules of the server and do everything I can to ensure that I do not break any rules. In addition I understand when there is time for humour and when it is time to be serious. I am additionally able to learn from mistakes I have made and know what to do to avoid making the mistakes again. I always attempt to complete my mins and complete them in the best quality possible. My performance and activity is also often excellent or good. I have a large range of combat experience in a wide veriety of games and situations, meaning I am capable of stearing throught specific stiky situations and circumstances. I often know how to end arguements between different people quickly which could assist me in keeping order in the base by ending arguements between regiments or ranks. I also understand the boundaries you have and dont have when leading and understand the rules between an event planner and Battalion while and event is running. For example I understand that Battalion is not meant to follow orders given by an event planner (if an event planner tells you to do something or respond in a certain way, you are not required to do it. Through this I also understand when a defcon 1 is nesessary or not. I also understand limits of my power and how not to abuse it.

Do you understand that Battalion is a very respectable and disciplined rank?

Yes

What do Battalion do during combat, when they are not leading (In detail):

When a Battalion is participating in an event and not leading, they are expected to fight on the assist the frontlines or backlines depending on your egiment. You are to fight along side your regiment without giving out orders to them, however you are allowed to advise them on where to go or where to search.

What are the 3 duties a Battalion Officer Cadet has to complete before getting promoted?

- Lead a Base Attack

- Lead a Planatery and host a debrief

-Host an Open Training

What rank can Battalion Brigadier Promote and Demote up too:

Captain

Anything else?: I apologise if anything is spelled wrong or typed wrong. I have dyslexia.

Edited by Purpose

Current Ranks

GM 2nd LT Endo, Reserve Medic Purpose

Past Ranks

Battalion 2nd LT Purpose, Temp DU supervisor, 41st Supervisor, CT Supervisor, GM MJR Purpose, 21st Medic LCOL Endo, 21st JR Medic LT Endo, 21st PVT Endo, DD Endo, 442nd SGT Endo, 104th TRP Endo, Jedi Initiate Endo

+1 

-Capable guy 
-Has been batt before knows his stuff
- Is chill and straight forward dude|

Good luck with your application.

Current Ranks
IE Jr Medic SGTM GM Jr Medic CPL IRP Event Planner

Past Ranks
                CE Medic Major 212th 2nd LT l CWRP Event Planner Battalion LTCOL   

Denied      
                                          Battalion command has determined you are not ready to hold the rank of battalion again                                    

Edited by Tay