Steam ID: (https://steamidfinder.com/):

STEAM_0:0:516212566

Age when applying:

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone:

Germany - (GMT+2)

Can you speak and type English fluently:

Yes, I can. 

Current total game-time on the server (type !time):

No playtime so far. But I had 7 weeks on NRP and something about 5 days on CW-RP

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on IRP:

Platinum VIP, 501st Sergeant

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak:

I have a working microphone and I prefer using it. If I have to type I am also able to type

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since:

Was never on the server

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, IRP Discord and our forums:

I use Teamspeak everytime I play the server. I will use the IRP Discord since there will be all loggings and I will use the forums the stay updated about everything. So I am quite active.

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type !time then open warns menu, and drag the menu so chat is visible with the time): N/A

State the role of staff on the server:

A Staff member enforces the server rules and ensures the safety of the server. It is important to keep the server running at all times and a staff members main objective is to ensure the servers safety. Of course staff members are also to help new players and make the server attractive to them but this is a secondary assignment

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them?

Yes

List of all previous server staff experience:

N/A

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?:

Yes

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other Imperials: I would firstly bring me and the player to a OOC area where we not engage RP. After that I would check the logs if a deatchmatch has happened. If a deathmatch happened I would bring the player and asked him for the reason of the deathmatch. If he killed just one person I would ask for a clip or any kind of proof so a warning would occur. You can see in the logs if he is just running around, randomly shooting others. If I don't have proof I would let him go but maybe spectate him a bit. If there is proof I would check his warnings and warn him (if he hasn't been warned before) or ban him (if he has been warned before).

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function:

I would ask in the OOC chat if someone is willing to train the cadet, if no one volunteeres I would bring any ''Drill-NCO'' or just the lowest ranking if he is not occupied. 

3 ) During a patrol, an Enlisted Trooper accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon:

I would tell him to be more careful. If it was an accident I would leave it as a verbal warning since the patrol leader has to decide whats going to happen regarding IC punishments

4 ) You are a Lieutenant or higher rank, an Enlisted Trooper doesn't salute you:

I would tell him to salute me like he should have learned in his cadet training and if he does that its fine. If he doesen't I also would arrange a IC punishment.  

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitally stated within the server rules:

I would inform him about that not everything has to be stated in the rules and that they should use common sense. I would issue a warning where I would mark that he didn't use common sense. 

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing:

If they argue I would firstly listen and try to talk normally with them. I would explain why I issued those punishments and I would try to make him aware of that he can contact SMT about that or just create a unwarn request in the forums. If he still argues after that, maybe in OOC chat I would simply kick him for causing drama. 

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words):

I deserve staff more than others because I am very active on Gmod. I know how to use common sense and I am able to punish every player based on the rules. I would never prefer a player just because he is maybe my friend. I am not powerhungry which means that I will try to avoid banning active players of the community for lower breaching of the server rules. However if they don't learn warns and bans will be issued. I love playing Star Wars RP and I look forward to achieve a high rank and much experience as a member of the imperial forces. I would never abuse/missuse my powers as a staff member. I will keep playing RP at all costs and I will try to keep the server safe from minges. I will do my best to make people enjoy playing on the server. I like enforcing the rules and I look forward to learn more about being a staff member. I know the very basics from the command side. I look forward to achieve more knowledge and I will try to improve myself whenever I can. I also want to be something in the server - not just a regular player. I want to be part of the server staff because I want to help managing the players of the server. I want to improve the players behaviour and I want to give every player the same chances like they should have. I also want to get something to do when I'm bored. I am very patient for some slower players, I am professional and I also try to stay calm in every situation.

Based on this application a few problems can be spotted. You havent actually set foot on the server yet so you wont be used to how the server works. yes you have come from nrp and cwrp but not even as a long standing member.

A couple of your comments on the questions are out of staff hands. when a trooper accidentally shoots someone it should be left to be dealt with in character and if needed staff to warn them after incase on rdm.
People not agreeing with staff sits should be directed to the forums and not dragging smt into something thats not major pointlessly. grabbing another member of staff for a second opinion is fine but dont always rely on smt just direct to the forums and it will be picked up when possible.
"
 I will try to avoid banning active players of the community for lower breaching of the server rules."   This is actually counter productive. as a regular member of the community they should be held to a higher standard and not have leniency.

I like your enthusiasm for the server and wanting to join the staff team however I think you need to actually spend some time in the server, get to know this side of the community see what you think from there. unfortunately just because you are from our other servers not all rules and such flow over due to the nature of the server. during your playtime you can actually start to see how the systems work and be more of a potential benefit to the staff team in future

IRP Ranks
Darth

JT SFC

DT SGT

IORP RANKS

Purge commander

Inquisitor

T-RP RANKS

Purge Trooper(honorary role)

JT LT.

Staff Ranks

Irp event planner

Iorp snr. Mod

T-RP Senior Admin

Denied 

You have not been chosen for staff on this occasion as we believe you do not have enough experience on the server or as a previous staff member. You can reapply in 2 weeks' time.

Kind Regards,

Staff Manager Haze xx