ShadwJock

ShadowJocks Staff application

In-game name(s):  212th ARC COL ShadowJock

Steam Name:  ShadowJock

Steam ID: (https://steamidfinder.com/): STEAM_0:0:529842908

Age when applying: 38

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone: UK 

Can you speak and type English fluently: I can but I don't have a mic to speak but I can type good enough English

Current total game-time on the server (type !time): 1mo 3w 1d 21h 13m.

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on CWRP:  212th ARC COL and Plat VIP

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak: I don't have a microphone so instead I Type

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since: i joined the server 24/07/22 and I have taken around 10 ish LOAs

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, CWRP Discord and our forums: i spend all the time on Teamspeak and have Discord open but i check up on the forums around once a month

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type !time then open warns menu, and drag the menu so chat is visible with the time)https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199019951544/screenshots/

State the role of staff on the server:  to make sure to help people iff they need help and make sure the server runs well while watching out for any like a CT committing mass murrder

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them? I have read it once and i do understand them 

List of all previous server staff experience: Had none

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?: Yes I do understand

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member: 

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other clones: I was go and check the deaths logs and see how they killed people and then iff he did kill people i would warn him for RDM and would prob end up being banned and iff they didnt kill anyone i will warn the guy with wasting admins time

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function:  i was advert to people for a NCO plus to do the cadet training and iff no one decides to do it then i will TP a NCO to do it

3 ) During a debrief, a CT accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon: i would tell them not to do that again as sometimes ive done that and ill let them off and remind them how to put gun on safety and let him go

4 ) A CT #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT: Well most people dont care about that so i would remind him to do that iff i cared enough about it but otherwise i don't mind

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitally stated within the server rules: ill make him stop doing it then bring it up in a staff meeting iff they are staff meeting iff their isnt ill tell somesort off SMT

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing: i will tell them to stop arguing and iff they get verbally abusing ill warn them and iff it gets worse ill kick them

explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words):

I should be Staff because I'm am so dedicated to this server and I'm always on playing for 8 hrs straight for most days as I love to play this server. I also want Staff because i love to help people out and make sure everyone is having a great day as nobody deserves to be miserable. I am a well respected person in my reg who always gets the job done to a high standard. I also got a lot off free time to spend so being staff would help me out aswell as I get quite bored  throughout the day as sometimes their nothing to do. I should get staff as i would always be on and willing to help someone who is in need off help. I am also quite a nice person to be around and get along with everybody untill i accidently rpg them which I always say sorry for. but other wise Im nice. I might not have a mic because i genuinely dont want one but i type instead. I do make a few spelling mistakes but that usually because I try and type fast and i did fail English twice but mostly it due to typing to fast.  If I get this i wont try to fuck this up and try my absolute best to be the best staff member and make sure to always be their is a single person needs help with their time on the server.

+1

Extremely friendly | Funny | Always helpful 

Downsides: 38 years old (this is a joke 😄)

Current Ranks: 

MTF A-1 Agent | CI Reserve Manager | MTF E-11 Agent | HoEA | SCP Staff

Past Ranks:

SCP Moderator | MTF E-11 Commander | UIU Agent | CI Delta | HoEA  | MC&D Salesman |  Nu-7 SGT | GM SOF Colonel | Medic  x2  | 501st SOF Colonel

+1/Neutral

fairly high rank
Have had a lot of good interactions with you
very friendly

some answers to " what would you do in this situation " feel a bit short and lack luster 
would have been a good idea to check grammar before posting

further more good luck

+1

Very Friendly | Helpful | Gave Help When Asked About Binds

Current Ranks:

Reserve Medic

Past Ranks:

CG Executive Officer | CG Advanced Medic Colonel | CG T Vice Commander  104th PFC | Jedi Knight | Scout SGT

Neutral/-1
-You're a very nice guy and friendly
-You've achieved high rank + ARC
-You're active

-BUT some of the answers in the scenarios is not exactly correct and in some views it would be a bad way of dealing with those situations imo. Try to watch what staff does when those situations happen so you know how to deal with them in the future
-Because of that i'm quite skeptical on how you would perform as a Staff member

-Next time don't rush your app and take your time to read it a couple of times because there's a lot of grammatical problems, so take your time and post a nice clean app.

Good luck Shadow!

You dont use a mic, which can be a big problem in some scenarios especially when dealing with something serious where you may find yourself explaining or laying down the rules, for example a Commander calls you a horrible word and you want to argue back but you cant cos you type so they just keep rincing you and your there like 👈✌️🫰🤟🫳🧏

former ct 2245 bong

+1

Bro no way 38, you can still have my ammo anyday

1 hour ago, Bongo said:

You dont use a mic, which can be a big problem in some scenarios especially when dealing with something serious where you may find yourself explaining or laying down the rules, for example a Commander calls you a horrible word and you want to argue back but you cant cos you type so they just keep rincing you and your there like 👈✌️🫰🤟🫳🧏

I staff on scp with no mic, I just type super fast to keep up with them 👍

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic

+1/Neutral

Positives 

- Is active

- Nice guy overall

- Achieved high rank

Negatives:

- App seems a little rushed 

Good luck! 

- cam

Current Ranks:

GM Senior Commander camo

CWRP Executive Admin

Previous Ranks:

GM ARC Colonel camo

Ahsoka Vs Morgan.gif

Denied
Unfortunately you have not been selected at this time.

Current Ranks:
RC Auxiliary Security Staff Honour Guard

Previous Ranks: 
RC Commander F71 CWRP Staff Manager Plo Koon