Clopterr

Clopters 2nd, 3rd or 4th Staff Application

In-game name(s):
Clopter

Steam Name:
#Jerked (old) and korndig (korndig is my main)

Steam ID: 
STEAM_0:0:172589550 #jerked, STEAM_0:0:774067862 Korndig

Age when applying:

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone:
ENGERLAND, Normal People timezone

Can you speak and type English fluently:
Yesh Boss.

Current total game-time on the server (type !time):

On my last account not a flipping clue, on my current account 4days. Including my old account I most definitely have more than 2 weeks.

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on CWRP:
104th SpecOps 2nd LT, Plat VIP

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak:
Yes, Yes.

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since:
Joined August 2020. Resigned September 2021. Did IRP for a tiny bit, rejoined a month ago.

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, CWRP Discord and our forums:
So bloody much.

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns.:
On my old account I have 2 warns, both from zabby zoo, one is DTS (warn) another one is something along the lines of RDM or DTS with a 2 week ban I think, IDK can't log into that account RN.

On my spanking new account I have nada warns.

Screenshot_2023-06-17_at_19.12.32.png

State the role of staff on the server:

Assist new players adjust to server, get a claim bind to take claims to get minimums or get demoted, enforce the rules of the server and punish anyone who doesn't follow the rules. 

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them?

Yesh!

List of all previous server staff experience:

Was Senior Mod and Event Planner  on CWRP and maybe admin on IRP.

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?:

Yerp

Former Staff Questions (Remove these if you have not been staff on our server before):

1 ) For how long were you a staff member on CWRP:

maybe 3 months 🙂

2 ) What rank did you reach before leaving the staff team:

Senior Moderator / Eventplanner✊ 🔥

3 ) Were you demoted or did you resign? Why:

Resigned. Was busy with work and just eventually joined the EP team.

4 ) In hindsight, what would you have done differently as a staff member:

Fuck all.

5 ) How have you improved since you left the staff team:

I have been banned. 

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other clones:

See if they are chatting shit using logs, if they are chatting absolute ballocks tell em stop wasting my bloody time. If it is true bring the suspect into the sit and interrogate them on why. Also take any evidence possible.  

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function:

PM a battalion to get a NCO to train a cadet, if they don't reply, Say in OOC "What NCO needs mins" in flashy red writing. If no-one replies drag one until one of them doesn't act AFK and ask them to train the cadet

3 ) During a debrief, a CT accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon:

Cool, don't care.  

4 ) A CT #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT:

As your very important 2nd LT+ rank shout at them to teach them a lesson. Just don't use your staff powers on them until they break a server rule. 

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitally stated within the server rules:

Just because it's not specifically on the rules doesn't mean you can bend it however you wish. 

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing:

Tell em go to the forums and send a link of the fourms to them. If they don't post anything on the forums then you won.

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words):

I have been staff on IRP and CWRP. I know the rules and how to deal with situations where other applicants may struggle for a while. I also don't have a claim bind and don't plan on sitting on SOD for 7 hours to get SOTW in a hope of getting promoted so I can get a couple of overrated commands I don't give a flying shit about. 

I have also been Event Planner but to be fair I was quite shit at this and don't plan on being an event planner again.

When new weapons were being added to the server I assisted the SMT and gave my opinion on ways things should be done. I also know my way around Bricks and LFS due to IRP being in the shitter for a while so I just set up that because no-one wanted to do it. I was also trusted with super admin while I was doing this and didn't fuck the server up because of it nor did I abuse my power granted to me by Lord Barry.  I can also be a new voice for suggestions in a crowd where bootlicking and sucking up is prevalent. If there is bullshit I will call it out 🙂 

I plan on being a fair and just staff member that can see both sides of the story and hand out reasonable punishments to whoever deserves it. I will pick no sides until I have come to a final conclusion and won't follow along with what people say. 

+1

Trustworthy old player, ol' reliable.

Extremis07/22/2020

- MP40 recoil slightly increased. - StG44 recoil decreased and damage increased.

Extremis09/08/2020

- Bren Firerate increased to 570 from 540.

- StG44 firerate increased from 560RPM to 630RPM.

-Unfortunally this app seems like it was pretty much just a rushed application
-In the section of the scenarios seems like u made this app as a joke so it really looks bad from the outside.
-Not detailed as well in the scenario situations, makes me skeptical on how you would deal with these situations

-Since i've been LOA I don't know you, don't know how you are so can't say much about that

Next time please make a more serious application, swearing in apps doesn't look good and is not necessary

Good luck Clopter!

Application seems to be a joke and rushed

4 days + some weeks on old account seems to be too little time for staff

Unfortunately I do not know you that much in the community so nothing much to say as a person excluding the application.

Current Ranks

OS Commando F-84

Jedi Blade Warrior

Past Ranks

GM ARC Colonel

Jedi Veteran

Jedi Warlock

RC.gif.689648c0dfdb3976a02fb09c55f4ac22.gif

Denied
Unfortunately you have not been selected at this time.

Current Ranks:
RC Auxiliary Security Staff Honour Guard

Previous Ranks: 
RC Commander F71 CWRP Staff Manager Plo Koon