In-game name(s): CG SpecOps MJR Rondall

Steam Name: rondall

Steam ID: (https://steamidfinder.com/): STEAM_0:1:157963052

Age when applying: 20

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone: Scotland GMT

Can you speak and type English fluently: Yeah

Current total game-time on the server (type !time): 7mo 1w 1d 22h 22m

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on CWRP: Major & Platimun VIP

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak: Yeah

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since: Joined in January 2016. A few months worth of breaks in total across the years.

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, CWRP Discord and our forums: All the time

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type !time then open warns menu, and drag the menu so chat is visible with the time): spacer.png

State the role of staff on the server: The role of staff on the server is to be aware of and enforce the rules of the server so that all players may have a fair roleplay experience and punish those who break those rules.

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them?: Yeah

List of all previous server staff experience: Just over a couple years being staff on this server before

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?: Yeah

Former Staff Questions (Remove these if you have not been staff on our server before):

1 ) For how long were you a staff member on CWRP: Just over 2 years

2 ) What rank did you reach before leaving the staff team: Admin

3 ) Were you demoted or did you resign? Why: I resigned from my admin because for personal reasons outside the server. 

4 ) In hindsight, what would you have done differently as a staff member: Stayed

5 ) How have you improved since you left the staff team: Been a few years and became more matured over that time.

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other clones: If they didn't give me the name of the player rdming I'd check the kill logs for recent kills and see if there's anything there that would show someone rdming e.g. a CT #### killing another CT #### ect.

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function: I'd tp to the cadet and let them know I'd be getting someone to train them soon then I'd them tp to a battalion member and ask them to send a trainer, if there was no battalion on I'd say in the ooc that a cadet needs a trainer. If no on responded and the cadet was still waiting then I'd have to pull a random NCO to see if they can train the cadet or not.

3 ) During a debrief, a CT accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon: I would pull them away from the db so CG doesn't snach em and, if the scenario is fact and the CT did accidentally shoot, I'd give them a verbal warning for it and tell them to be more careful next time otherwise it would be a normal warn. However it's not easy to prove their shot was an accident so likely still warn them for ardm.

4 ) A CT #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT: I wouldn't mind and it's not a staff issue.

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitally stated within the server rules: Loopholes in the rules are still punishable so they would still be punished by me.

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing: I would advise them not to argue in chat and to bring their complaints to the forums. 

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words): I believe I deserve a position in staff more than the other applicants as I have been many high rank over the years both in character and our of character giving me more experience in how to conduct myself appropriately as a staff member. As stated before I have been Admin on this server, this was during a time where stafff was full and progression was all but halted for the majority so in addition to my staff rank I became an eventplanner and progressed up to Senior eventplanner. This adds another layer of experience as I was both staff & event planner at the same time and had little to no point where I was neglecting my duties in either role. Another reason would be the roles I've attained over the years, I have been high Battalion/Fleet ranks and I have also been one of the highest Jedi ranks aswell. I believe those past in character ranks add to my benefit as it shows I've been able to apply myself to get these ranks and was trusted enough by the leading members of the server at the time to have those ranks.  My time in fleet is also of note as in addition to being what is now a Battalion member I was also the SMO (currently HMO on the server) So I have another layer of responsibilities to proceed over that being the regimental medics and all the passive rp that come with. With all this being said in short, I have far more experience that most who may apply with ULX and how a staff member should conduct themselves and have been ranks that prove I can be trusted.

Edited by Rondall
colour change for nicer look

+1
Been staff before 
Been here for a long ass time already (Heyyyyyyy Fleet SMO sir!)
Well written app
Deserves another shot at staff, we need more competent people in

Good Luck buddy!

yes mate, get rondall in 💪

love this man

+1

Current Ranks: 

MTF A-1 Agent | CI Reserve Manager | MTF E-11 Agent | HoEA | SCP Staff

Past Ranks:

SCP Moderator | MTF E-11 Commander | UIU Agent | CI Delta | HoEA  | MC&D Salesman |  Nu-7 SGT | GM SOF Colonel | Medic  x2  | 501st SOF Colonel

+1
Great guy
Has shown dedication and commitment in his application and to the server
Always friendly
ULX experience
Reached high ranks
Active

Overall, if he can balance staff and modeller then he would be a great staff member.

spacer.png

+1

Good App
Great IC and OOC Experience. Previous staff member and likely would still be here if not for personal reasons.

Current Ranks [CWRP]
Admiral | Reserve Medic
CWRP Super Administrator | Lead Mentor
Past Ranks
[CWRP]
CE Marshal Commander | 74th ST MD | CT TRP "4625" - CT PVT | CT DCPL
Jedi Sage | Jedi Warlock | Jedi Sentinel | Jedi Shadow Jedi Peacekeeper
 Event Planner Staff Mentor
[WW2 1943RP]
 Panzer-Abteilung "Großdeutschland" Gefreiter - Unteroffizere (13/02/21 - 25/03/21)
[IRP]
ST TRP "4625" | JT Corporal | IE BFT PFC501st PFC
 Rebel Alpha Group Major
giphy.gif

+1

Positives 

- Good application

- Good amount of time within the community

- Awesome guy

- ULX Experience

Negatives:

- N/A

Good luck! 

- cam

Current Ranks:

GM Senior Commander camo

CWRP Executive Admin

Previous Ranks:

GM ARC Colonel camo

Ahsoka Vs Morgan.gif

+1

Nice guy
Lots of experience
Good application

Current Ranks:

Reserve Medic

Past Ranks:

CG Executive Officer | CG Advanced Medic Colonel | CG T Vice Commander  104th PFC | Jedi Knight | Scout SGT

Denied
Unfortunately you have not been selected at this time.

Current Ranks:
RC Auxiliary Security Staff Honour Guard

Previous Ranks: 
RC Commander F71 CWRP Staff Manager Plo Koon