- CE EXO
 - Jedi Initiate

Past IC Ranks:
 - Jedi Illusionist
 - Jedi Legionnaire
 - Jedi Beast Tamer
 - Jedi Shade

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak:

I do own a working microphone and headset (Razer Kraken) and I communicate through both ways but I prefer typing.

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since:

I joined the 20/11/21 and have taken 7 absences, most of them were LOA due to school work.

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, CWRP Discord and our forums:

I use the werewolfgaming TS and Discord servers daily and I check the forums regularly.

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type !time then open warns menu, and drag the menu so chat is visible with the time):

Never got warned, baned or kicked https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2990793438

State the role of staff on the server:

The role of staff is to manage and resolve OOC issues to improve the experience of the players while maintaining the server performance at its fullest.

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them?

Yes I have read them and I'm familiar with them.

List of all previous server staff experience:

I have no previous staff experience in Gmod servers.

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?:

Yes I understand.

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other clones:

For this type of situations, I will find a solution through a system based on 3 forms of finding a solution:

1. The first form will be searching through admin logs to check if the accused player was really killing other clones. If I saw there was a log of the player dealing damage or killing another players without any reason then I will bring him into a sit and start questioning him, after that I will give him the corresponding warn. In the case I couldn't find any log that showed he was killing other players then I will use the next form.

2. The second form will be cloaking and then TP to the player to try and catch him killing other players at the moment. In the case I saw him shooting and killing random clones then I will freeze him and bring him to a sit in which I will question him and then warn him. In the case he wasn't shooting other players then I will go for the next form.

3. The third and last form will be asking the claimer for image evidence or a witness who saw the situation. If the claimer had any screenshot, video or a witness as an evidence then I will bring the accused player into a sit and question him. In the case he didn't have none of the evidences stated above then I will simply tell the claimer that if it was true that a player was randomly killing other clones then he should get an evidence of that and try and make another claim when he got more evidences.

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function:

In this situation, I will follow the chain of command of the base at that time, asking them if they could send a trainer for the cadet. Starting by asking battalion if they could send a trainer, if no battalion was on or they were afk I will ask Admirality or the highest member on base. If none of this people was available then I will start to TP NCOs to the cadet area and ask them if they could train the cadet, always making sure they weren't doing something important.

3 ) During a debrief, a CT accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon:

In this case, I will simply leave the problem mostly to CG for giving him a verbal warning as it was an error from part of the CT that could happen to anyone and I think it shouldn't be taken to an OOC admin sit.

4 ) A CT #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT:

This type of situations are IC situations so I will intervene IC to remind him to salute a 2nd LT instead of intervene as a staff member in OOC.

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitally stated within the server rules:

In this situation, I will make clear to the player that commited FailRP that even though the instance of FailRP is not specified in the rules, he can have an idea by using common sense of which situations are FailRP and which are not. And also, even if FailRP is not stated, in the rules he can still find some FailRP situations that can give him an idea of what is FailRP. After explaining him that, I will tell him that he will be given a warn as what he commited was still FailRP.

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing:

In these cases, I will firstly calm the player down to then tell him that the staff word is final, that means that if I and other staff members considered that the punishment given to him was fair then he won't have it removed unless the highest ranks of staff think otherwise. In the case he still thinks the punishment wasn't afair, then I will tell him to go into the werewolf forums and keep complaining there.

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words):

I think I should have the rank of staff due to my professionalism, problem solving effectiveness and my big dedication that I always put on the things I like to do as well as my great activity and weekly performance in the positions I have at the moment, which I think they are the perfect expected qualities from a potentialy great staff member.

As other people close to me has seen, I'm a kind and professional person that tries to do everything in the correct way to reach higher positions in this server, not only in character, but also out of character in order to one day make a great and lovely experience and gameplay for the rest of the players. To reach these objectives, I will use my dedication at its fullest to then start using the best of my already stated qualities once I get the staff position. Also, I will make a great staff member thanks to my special and funny character which could bring a lot of good things to other staff members or players, such as enjoyment while playing the server, assistance to different types of problems involving the server or things out of the server and an amazing experience and gameplay.

Furthermore, even though I don't have any experience on how to manage the different admin systems that the server uses, I will be delighted to learn about how to use it and for what to improve the quality and the immersion of the gameplay for every single person playing on the server.

Thank you for reading my application.

Current SWRP Ranks

[CE Lieutenant Commander] | [Jedi Initiate] | [201st Sergeant - Scout] | [Reserve Medic| [Event Planner]

Past SWRP Ranks

[CE T CMDR] | [CE VC] | [CE EXO] | [Jedi Legionnaire] | [Jedi Occultist/Illusionist] | [Jedi Shade| [Jedi Beast Tamer] | [SCT MSGT - Medic] [68th SFC - Scout] | [68th SGTM - Sr Medic] | [SCT 2nd LT - Medic]

Other Past Ranks

[Pz.Grenadier "GD" Unteroffizier - Panzerjäger - OberPionier - Funker]

Btw forgot to add Platinum VIP to the IC & OOC ranks section

Current SWRP Ranks

[CE Lieutenant Commander] | [Jedi Initiate] | [201st Sergeant - Scout] | [Reserve Medic| [Event Planner]

Past SWRP Ranks

[CE T CMDR] | [CE VC] | [CE EXO] | [Jedi Legionnaire] | [Jedi Occultist/Illusionist] | [Jedi Shade| [Jedi Beast Tamer] | [SCT MSGT - Medic] [68th SFC - Scout] | [68th SGTM - Sr Medic] | [SCT 2nd LT - Medic]

Other Past Ranks

[Pz.Grenadier "GD" Unteroffizier - Panzerjäger - OberPionier - Funker]

+1/Neutral
-You've been a member of this community for a long time
-Active
-High rank
-App looks good

-BUT you need to expose yourself more Eduard, while you've been here a long time, I rarely get any interaction with you so it's hard to say how you would perform as a staff member!

Good luck Eduard!

+1

Great app with excellent and detailed answers to questions
Speaking from personal experience, Eduard was a great SO to have around and looks like he's doing a good job at EXO.

Current Ranks [CWRP]
Admiral | Reserve Medic
CWRP Super Administrator | Lead Mentor
Past Ranks
[CWRP]
CE Marshal Commander | 74th ST MD | CT TRP "4625" - CT PVT | CT DCPL
Jedi Sage | Jedi Warlock | Jedi Sentinel | Jedi Shadow Jedi Peacekeeper
 Event Planner Staff Mentor
[WW2 1943RP]
 Panzer-Abteilung "Großdeutschland" Gefreiter - Unteroffizere (13/02/21 - 25/03/21)
[IRP]
ST TRP "4625" | JT Corporal | IE BFT PFC501st PFC
 Rebel Alpha Group Major
giphy.gif

+1
Great person

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic

Been playing in CE with Eduard as my Temp-VC and now temp Commander, Really nice dude. I have never met someone on the server that knows the different rules better then him. I usally always turn to Eduard when i have questions about different rules.

-Very active aswell.

+1
Shown dedication in his application and to the server.
Reached high ranks (Could be trusted).
Seems like a nice guy.

Need to be a little more social in the server.

Overall, seems like a great guy and would do good in staff.

spacer.png

Denied
Unfortunately you have not been selected at this time.

Current Ranks:
RC Auxiliary Security Staff Honour Guard

Previous Ranks: 
RC Commander F71 CWRP Staff Manager Plo Koon