SiegeQ

Siege's 2nd Staff Application

In-game name(s): 

501st LCPL Siege

Steam Name:

Siege

Steam ID: (https://steamidfinder.com/😞

https:/steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198347694858.

Age when applying:

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone:

England-GMT

Can you speak and type English fluently:

Yep

Current total game-time on the server (type !time):

3w 2d 

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on CWRP:

501st PFC and Platinum VIP- Have been a Colonel

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak:

Yes

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since:

Around February 2 years ago I have taken a couple of breaks since then. 

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, CWRP Discord and our forums:

Very often almost every day

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type !time then open warns menu, and drag the menu so chat is visible with the time):

JR7m_FIzGdO4brdKtWYcmQ1xQLfJO1gt1D3EeCKbjiSemWfjmZFa7jU0dgs3akvp7dkjEWux-7x4QwQPGPtn6h7Z-yTM10P2O6B9S69JfSaGpxtbixQaEoHPIBxlsUGDl1DP_CgOwsq8cJmWhoYKyqI

State the role of staff on the server:

The role of staff on the server is to help out the community and to make sure that the RP is not disturbed and to make sure that everyone has a pleasant stay on the server. The role of staff is to also keep everything running and are mostly around to make sure that there is no minges ruining people time and to watch over the community and make sure that everything is running as it should be and there is no issues or anyone braking rules on the server.

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them?

Yes I have read them 

List of all previous server staff experience:

N/A

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?:

Yes I do 

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other clones:

I would ask for the name of the person then I would spectate said person to see if they are rdming and if I catch them rdming i will freeze and bring them to a quiet area and then ask them why and if I don’t see them doing it I would check logs and if they disagree with it I would request for a higher up member to get their opinion and the person can talk to the higher up about the situation if they don’t like my judgement.

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function:

I would TP to the clone and tell them that someone will train them shortly. I will then ask in OOC for someone to train this cadet and if no one replies I will TP the lowest rank NCO to train them.

3 ) During a debrief, a CT accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon:

That is an IC problem as their hierarchy or CG can deal with it and I would tell them how to put it on safety so it doesn't happen again.

4 ) A CT #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT:

Once again that is an IC problem and nothing a staff member could do.

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitly stated within the server rules:

It would be up to me whether it is Fail RP or not as in the rules it does state that there are unwritten rules that do exist and I would inform the person that and I would then decide the punishment based on the severity of the situation.

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing:

I would talk to the person about why the punishment was handed out and that I am happy to call a higher up member of staff to get their opinion and see if they believe if my justification was correct and if the person continues to argue then they can appeal it.

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words):

I have been on and off in the server now for more than 2 years and this time i'm here to stay the main reasons I have resigned is due to school and since I am no longer at school it grants me more time to play the server and I would like to become more indulged in the community by becoming a staff member and I would love to help the community to.

I believe I have matured over the years and that I am ready to take on such a huge role and become a staff member and although I have not represented myself as mature in the past I am ready to show my mature self  to the server by becoming a member of the staff team.

Although I have resigned in the past I am ready to stay and keep playing this server. I have been in multiple regiments and now many people very well and have gained high ranks in these regiments and I believe that this will make me a good staff as I can be very social and easily talk to people without any trouble which allows me to fix problems swiftly and properly.

In conclusion, I believe I would be a good pick for a staff member due to my quick thinking and my dedication to this server as I keep coming back to it and I do think that my past ranks show my dedication and I am always ready to learn and explore new things which shows that I would be a good choice of staff member and I would excel if I was chosen.

Thank you for your time :).

Neutral
-The app is well written overall

-Since i've been LOA I really don't know how you are in-game so can't say much
-I would say you should get a higher rank so you can be more trust worthy to the community

Good luck!

neutral

-like Spagh said, well written application

-playtime is a little low compared to other applicants
-would suggest trying to get a higher IC rank to look and feel more trust worthy

Further more good luck Siege

Neutral/+1

Well made application, took your time making it.

Seems like a great guy.

Your IC rank is very low for you to build trust within players in the community.

I do believe you joined back quite recently which is not ideal either.

3w 2d of playtime in the server is alright but not great.

Current Ranks

OS Commando F-84

Jedi Blade Warrior

Past Ranks

GM ARC Colonel

Jedi Veteran

Jedi Warlock

RC.gif.689648c0dfdb3976a02fb09c55f4ac22.gif

Neutral

Positives:

- Good application

- Overall nice guy

Negatives:

- Lower playtime compared to other applicants

Good luck! 

- cam

Current Ranks:

GM Senior Commander camo

CWRP Executive Admin

Previous Ranks:

GM ARC Colonel camo

Ahsoka Vs Morgan.gif

Neutral

• Good application
  • Been around the community for a long time
  • If it is the same Siege I think of then he is a good guy
  • Dunno about your ranks to prove your trustworthiness and commitment
  • Low playtime in the span of two years

[ CURRENT RANKS ]

CT PVT Lauritzen

[ PAST RANKS ]

CWRP Administrator

501st Legion Lieutenant Colonel

Doom's Unit Commander 

442nd Siege Battalion Commander

RRD Advanced Researcher

74th Advanced Researcher

Denied
Unfortunately you have not been selected at this time.

Current Ranks:
RC Auxiliary Security Staff Honour Guard

Previous Ranks: 
RC Commander F71 CWRP Staff Manager Plo Koon