Darkusto

SCP 457 Nerf.

In some shape or form, nerf SCP-457.
He doesnt 50 damage a click to E-11 and B7. 
He literally runs as fast as most people. 
It is so hard contain, the last 10 breaches of him I have yet to see him be contained any way other than auto-breach contain. 

10 hours ago, Centurion said:

I personally think he is quite underpowered, just box him in the corner and use the SWEP and he dies instantly.

Have you at all played SCP?
You can't box him in a corner as E-11. He can kill you in three left clicks of his swep.
His size regen is super quick. 

1 hour ago, Darkusto said:

Have you at all played SCP?
You can't box him in a corner as E-11. He can kill you in three left clicks of his swep.
His size regen is super quick. 

Yes, I do.

I do think that maybe we have had different personal experiences, but from my perspective he isn't a problem.

Neutral - He is very strong, however, many people just die due to retards shooting at it and getting in the way, and not using their actual 457 minimizer swep. If people used the swep, and guards didnt shoot at it, it would  be much easier.

Also, people can cooperate and use the extinguisher to take away its flames, allowing others to step closer. 

+1

You cannot contain 457 even with 2 people constantly using size reducer and 1 extinguishing. (The 457 didn't know how to press mouse1)

You can try for yourself unless they updated 457. It is impossible to contain it needs a big nerf

Accepted-ish

Will test a damage reduction to the SWEP but we don't really want to majorly nerf SCPs simply because they are difficult to contain, as that's the point of breaches.