Clopterr

Clopter staff app

In-game name(s):
Clopter 

Steam Name:
Korndig (main) #jerked (old account)

Steam ID: 
 STEAM_0:0:172589550 (# Jerked), STEAM_0:0:774067862 (Korndig/Current)

Age when applying:

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone:
Ireland/ England: GMT

Can you speak and type English fluently:
Yes

Current total game-time on the server (type !time):
No server so can't but was there for Original IRP and TRP

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on IRP:
No IC as of now, OOC should be Plat VIP

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak:
I own a microphone and use that for my main communication device.

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since:

I Joined CWRP 08/2020 then resigned a year later after being in RC. Came back got 2nd LT is 501st and CPL in 442nd (This was around May in 2022). Also was around for IRP and TRP, Got to ST EXO, IC Commander and Commissioner or Dep Commissioner. Came back about 2 months ago and am currently a 104th SpecOps MJR on CWRP.

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, IRP Discord and our forums:
Teamspeak: Every Day
IRP Discord: When something interesting happens
Forums: Every Couple Days

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns.:
On IRP I have 0.
On CWRP I have 2 warns from Zab, One is DTS and the other was ARDM or something along the lines of that. Can't provide a screenshot right now but after the 20th I can if needed. Both of these are on the # jerked account. 
For the ARDM Ban I got banned permanently with the reason fuck off but this was changed, dunno how long but it was changed. 

Screenshot_2023-06-30_at_22.44.11.png 

State the role of staff on the server: 
Assist new players adjust to server and inform them of the rules if needed and enforce said rules. Help players by taking their claims and providing assistance in whatever they need. Overall ensure that the player base has a good time without showing any bias towards one side.

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them?

They've changed about a gazillion times but I understand the gist of them and can familiarise myself with the new ones closer to release when they are set in stone.

List of all previous server staff experience:
IRP: Admin ( I hold the weekly claim record)

CWRP: Senior Mod and EP

Screenshot_2023-07-17_at_18.21.47.png

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?:

Indeed I do understand.

Former Staff Questions

1 ) For how long were you a staff member on IRP: 
Not too sure but I was around for a while and resigned on the 11/8/2022 

2 ) What rank did you reach before leaving the staff team:

I got to the extremely high rank of Admin.

3 ) Were you demoted or did you resign? Why:
I resigned because I was moving country.

4 ) How have you improved since you left the staff team:

Nothing to improve on except my cooking.

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other Imperials:

Check logs to see if this is true, bring the person into a sit in a quiet location away from everyone and question them why they are RDM'ing. If they have a valid reason such as a raid check if they followed the rules of raiding. If they do not have a valid reason warn them and possibly ban or kick them if they meet the number for MRDM/NH2RP

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function:

Try keep it in a role-play sense, contact the fleet or highest on to send someone to train the cadet, if no-one answers or is sent after a short period of time, bring a cadet trainer to do it. 

3 ) During a patrol, an Enlisted Trooper accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon:

This is an in character situation, let it be dealt with in-character or tell them to be more aware. 

4 ) You are a Lieutenant or higher rank, an Enlisted Trooper doesn't salute you:

This is an in character situation, let it be dealt with in-character.

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitly stated within the server rules:

Finding a work around the rules is forbidden, if the staff member believes that this is still a fail RP situation the player can still be warned, still a good idea to get an opinion from another staff member to make sure.

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing:

Explain to them your reasoning for the punishment, if you want bring another staff member for a second opinion. If they still don't agree tell them to go to the unban/unwarn section on the forums and tell them to fill out a complaint there.

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words):
I have plenty of experience being part of the staff team on both Star Wars servers. I have been able to adjust with rule changes and assist new and old players adjust well and also explain to other staff members how these rules would work in different sitautions. I have assisted mentors and I have been a mentor to new staff members. I have also assisted SMT with the creation of new weapons and the config of Williams car dealer and the crafting menus while being trusted with super admin while carrying out these duties. 

In my time as staff on IRP I have managed to get staff of the week multiple times swell as the highest claim record in a week which stands to today. As staff on CWRP I was also able to get staff of the week a couple times with high claim counts while being up against other sweats who would sit on SOD for multiple hours on end into the late night. 

I don't need training or mentoring in how commands work and how to deal with situations. I have dealt with plenty of different scenarios and know how to deal with them along with the commands. If you want a staff member that can assist the entirety of the staff and event planner team along with SMT and new players then I'm your choice.

I can provide new ideas to help balance the server which some people may find upsetting but tough shit deal with it, if you want the majority to have a good time some people are gonna have to get fucked over and I'm willing to provide the best ideas to deal with these problems that may be encountered when the server releases without any bias opinions. 

+1

old player, countless amounts of experience, responsible individual

Extremis07/22/2020

- MP40 recoil slightly increased. - StG44 recoil decreased and damage increased.

Extremis09/08/2020

- Bren Firerate increased to 570 from 540.

- StG44 firerate increased from 560RPM to 630RPM.

+1
IRA member

Current Ranks : IRP Senior Administrator, ISB Member

Previous Ranks Fleet Warrant Officer, Sith Lord, ISB Agent, Trooper EP,
Sith EP, Jedi Warlock, JT Commando Medic Colonel, Purge Sergeant Major HMO 1402, Jedi Historian, 74th DMO, 501st VC, Jedi Lead Honour Guard [Master], Wolfpack EXO

Meme Thread - General Discussion - Werwolf Gaming.net

giphy.gif

+1

just a good applicant and can't really go wrong with clopter

Current Ranks

IRP Super Administrator (03/10/2021 - Current)
IRP Discord Staff Manager (21/02/2022 - Current)

IC System Commander (22/11/2021 - Current)

Previous Ranks

CWRP Executive Administrator (15/02/2020 - 03/10/2021)
CWRP Event Planner (20/04/2020 - 23/06/2020)

Head Medical Officer (12/06/2021 - 03/10/2021)
GC Temp Vice Commander (30/07/2020 - 19/08/2020)
Trial Head of Battalion (29/12/2019 - 20/12/2020)

104th Executive Officer (20/12/2020 - 12/06/2021)
74th Surgeon (18/08/2018 - 02/04/2019)

GC/ST Lieutenant (31/08/2017 - 27/09/2017)

+1

Loads of previous experience, was very handy and committed during the setup and early launch of T-RP. Would be a safe and easy option for staff at launch. 

giphy(1).gif.f4ce086dfbef6e107836cc1d07497acd.gif