- The Netherlands, CET

Can you speak and type English fluently:

- Yes, I speak and type English fluently

Current total game-time on the server (type !time):

- 2mo 5d 5h

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on CWRP:

- CT ARC Colonel Chim, Platinum VIP

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak:

- Yes, I own a working microphone. When I communicate I speak and type (when needed).

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since:

- I joined back in August 2019. Played for a month straight and got 7 days of playtime (which is now reset, so technically I have 7 days on top of my current time). Then left and rejoined in 2020 and 2021 for a few days each. Then finally came back for a long time in September 2022 and have not taken a break since.

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, CWRP Discord and our forums:

- I use TeamSpeak and discord every day, forums not so much unless it’s for looking up information.

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type !time then open warns menu, and drag the menu so chat is visible with the time):

- I have gotten jokingly banned twice for a couple of hours each because I was drunk and people wanted me to sleep. Then got a warn in 2019 for RDM (shield crushed my friend and staff saw it). Got warned again as a joke, which is now removed.

- https://imgur.com/a/Ko0kRmE (playtime and imported warn)

State the role of staff on the server:

- Staff is here to make sure the rules are being followed and to keep the game fun for everyone. They help out when people make claims and help with the setup of trainings and sims for people. 

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them?

- Yes, I have read the rules, and I am familiar with them.

List of all previous server staff experience:

- I used to be a discord mod in a server with 20k people back in 2017-2018 for 4 months. I have no staff experience on Garry’s Mod.

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?:

- Yes, I understand I can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member.

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other clones:

- I would go to the player in question and make sure they do not kill anyone else (if they are actively shooting I will phsygun them into place). Then I will check logs. If they only hurt people, I will warn them for ARDM, and if they did kill someone I will warn them for RDM. If they killed more than 3 clones I will warn them for MRDM and possibly ban them for a short time.

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function:

- I would message a Battalion member to handle this so they can ask an NCO+. If there are no Battalion on, or they take too long to respond, I will put a message in chat asking NCO+ to train a cadet. If nobody goes to train the cadet, I will start bringing NCO’s until one trains the cadet.

3 ) During a debrief, a CT accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon:

- I will not do anything here and let Battalion handle it in game. If they want me to warn the CT, I will refuse since it was an accident.

4 ) A CT #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT:

- If I am on my in-game job, I will remind them they technically have to salute me and leave it at that.

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitally stated within the server rules:

- I will explain why it is still FailRP so they understand why. If they do the same thing again, I will warn them for FailRP.

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing:

- I will try to make them understand I am not there to go against them, but to make sure the rules are followed and that I am simply trying to explain how to not get punished again. I will explain why and how they broke the rules. If they keep arguing and being unreasonable, I will tell them they can ask for a second opinion from a different staff member.

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words):

- I feel like I deserve staff because I have been on the server for a decent amount of time now, and I understand how things work and operate. I am integrated within the community and I feel like I am generally accepted as a person. If I were to join the current staff team I feel like I would fit in. Many of its members know who I am and are even friends with me, so communication would work out just fine.

- One of my best qualities is the fact that I am compassionate and listen to people before judging a situation. I am kind to people who are kind to me, but I will not back down when someone is being mean or difficult. I am a very persistent person and will finish what I start.

- I feel like the technical side of staff will be easy to pick up, since my IRL job requires fast learning in the IT sector. I have some experience dealing with unreasonable people (20k+ member discord server) so I will not have trouble dealing with minges.

- Being a staff member would mean the world to me. I would be able to help out the community I love and help protect it. Taking claims will make me feel like I am doing something useful on a deeper level than just playing the game. 

- I have become more active since the last time I applied, which I promised to do. I will continue to stay active. Not only that, but I work 32 hours a week, so I will be able to dedicate time to staff whenever I am needed.

Thanks to anyone who reads all of this, and have a good day.

Same as SolJay

Jokes aside managed CT ARC so kinda based, think will do well 

Best of luck - Toast 🙂 

Current Rank:

Based

Past Clone Wars / IRP Ranks In / Out Character:

CT ARC Colonel / Temp EXO | 41st ARC Colonel / Temp EXO | Battalion 1st Lieutenant/Major | CG ARC Colonel / Temp Vice Commander | 442nd Major | IE Commander | DT SGT | Event Planner 

+1 / Neutral

Chim's surely had some ups and downs during her time on server.
As a person, pretty joyful but also hardworking. When she dedicates her time, attention and efforts to something, it's usually ending with great results. Theoretically if that was always the case she'd be great addition to the Staff team.
She is however prone to being distracted and making dumb decisions and/or mistakes because of that. Also I swear she got voices in her head telling her to minge 24/7 and they sometimes go out into the world in form of all the weird noises she makes. Terrible with money too.
TL;DR Bit of a gamble and could go both ways.

CWRP: 212th Lieutenant Commander | Detainment Droid | Reserve Medic | Jedi Initiate

IRP:  ISF Sergeant First Class | Prefect

spacer.png

+1/Neutral
- Focuses more on GMod than real life
- Behaviour has improved a lot in the past few months
- Staff can enjoy making fun of her ULX restrictions because she reacts to bullying

Edited by Jensen

CWRP Current Ranks: Jedi Warlock, Reserve Medic

ICRP Current Ranks: 118th Medic SGT

CWRP Previous Ranks: 212th Snr Medic COL, 501st LT, CT LCPL, GM PVT, Detainment Droid

IRP Previous Ranks: 501st (VF) PVT, IE EXO, IE Medic CPT, Vanguard 2nd LT, Sith Apprentice

Friendly and Approachable

+1

Current Ranks: 

MTF A-1 Agent | CI Reserve Manager | MTF E-11 Agent | HoEA | SCP Staff

Past Ranks:

SCP Moderator | MTF E-11 Commander | UIU Agent | CI Delta | HoEA  | MC&D Salesman |  Nu-7 SGT | GM SOF Colonel | Medic  x2  | 501st SOF Colonel

+1

Been a while since I had a proper chat with this Dutch mouse but the times I did led to some fun and genuine conversations.

Greetings from a fellow dutchie

~ Jester 

Past CWRP Ranks

CG EXO x2, 501st EXO, OS Squad Leader

212th MJR, GC MJR, CE MJR x2, 2nd Airborne Division LT, 5th Fleet Member, 91st SGT