How well do you speak and understand English? (Out of 10): 9

DiscordID: Selim

SteamID or URL: STEAM_0:1:430569619

In-Game name(s): John Stance

Age(14+): 20 

Play Time (> 5d): 6 or 7 weeks

Are you a VIP/PlatVIP?: PlatVIP

Do you have a microphone?: Yes i do and i frequently use it

Average Daily Playtime?: might range from 2 hours to 6 hours depending on my job
Previous Punishments(Max 15): 1 Warn for FearRP. was given around 2021

Onboarding Information:
Any past experience as staff?: Senior Moderator on Werewolf SCP RP, resigned
Any previous roles in the WG Community?: Senior Moderator
Do you know the basic ULX commands Yes/No: Yes, i do

Application:

What attribuites can you bring to being a staff member?: i can bring experience, fun, and seriousness to the staff team as a retired staff member before.

Why should we pick you? (300 word minimum): due to my old experience, dedication to the server, and both game and lore knowledge, i think id be a good staff member. i can keep my seriousness and focus during my shifts, trying to be as helpful as possible to the playerbase while enforcing the rules, creating a good and fun enviroment for everyone and creating a good impression on people i help and people who roleplay. i did pretty good with the ULX Commands before, tho i might be a little rusty now theres nothing a few good teaches and a little experience cant fix. i allways tried my best and will do. ive spent over 1300 hours on this server alone thus my game knowledge, rule knowledge and punishment knowledge would make me stand out from most of the candidates. i will try to be supportive about enforcing the rules, actualy trying to help people in the game by teaching the right IC thus both continuing the roleplay while making everything fun and actualy teaching the right, instead of just freezing the player and exploding the roleplay. i hope ill be able to do everything i promise on this, if not ill try my best to be as close as possible. as in staff team im not here to get power in the server and climb through the ranks, i love to help people on the server, and i would love to take it to the next level by applying for staff once again, since now i have a stable job with dedicated times, id be able to play on my designated times, hitting quota (hopefully) everytime. tho there might be some changes on my time due to the Tasks i might recieve in the future, tho i wont let this disrupt my daily log in and quota.

Do you know what SCP-RP is about? (not just job descriptions): SCP-RP is not only about the foundation, but variaty of different factions, ranging from the famous Chaos insurgency all the way to the GOC, MCnD and everything else we might see in the future. SCP foundation is where new players can be a D-Class and be tested on various different things, providing unlimited roleplay situations. one can also be a researcher where he would conduct these tests, while someone can be SCP's, the main interest point of the SCP-RP. theres dozens of them in the server ready for players to play. as theres also certain task forces for everything in the foundation, from protection, containment, guardment and whatnot. as surface RP one can be a civilian and somehow (through IC) join Chaos insurgency on some situations, and help overthrow the foundation. these were the "base" roleplay factions one could join right on, now theres unlimited chances and offers this server provides, as its impossible to explain all of them. 

Do you understand the rules of WG-SCP-RP:Yes, ive read it  multiple times and still reading them, keeping myself updated at all times.

Edited by John Stance
forgot to add how well i speak english.

THE john stance

AykutElmasHapEsrarKokain(online-video-cutter.com).gif.05828a0aab8e091daf74ab614004def8.gif

+1

- I remember him being a good staff member 

- Knows that SCP-RP is not only about the SCP Foundation, but the numerous other GOI aspects as well

-

Screenshot_2.png

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic

+1

mark kuntson has dementia resulting from his prolonged simping over alien woman within nu7, anything he has said post this should be ignored(staff applications encouraged for server launch yet you want him to wait till launch to apply?)

When you were staff, I think I can remember you as quite competent, this with your experience should make you a good staff member for the launch of v7(coming soon)

+1

helped me bunch of times while he was staff 

approachable

funny

nice guy

Current Ranks: 

MTF A-1 Agent | CI Reserve Manager | MTF E-11 Agent | HoEA | SCP Staff

Past Ranks:

SCP Moderator | MTF E-11 Commander | UIU Agent | CI Delta | HoEA  | MC&D Salesman |  Nu-7 SGT | GM SOF Colonel | Medic  x2  | 501st SOF Colonel